Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may end up eating my words but I honestly think it’s all just an act, in a desperate attempt to keep themselves in the game. We all know we only see on insta what people want us to see…the more they play up to the “curse of Strictly” the more people will want them to stay in. I noted Gi deleted pictures of them all together (perhaps as she’d been within about half a millimetre of people who tested positive for Covid) but also, this “we’re all in this together and we all love another” simply doesn’t work for what I believe they’re trying to achieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But oh my god, she was so giggly and coy around him!! And that 'without this film we wouldn't have Tom Fletcher' comment... big yikes!
It was gross but I’d take it with a pitch of salt because I’m pretty sure producers will have encouraged that line to really drive home the BTTF stuff. But anyone who’s read the mcfly book knows the settled on the name mcfly because a manure truck had D.Jones on it and they thought it was an weird coincidence.😂😂 So Tom needs to stop hogging the all the credit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just catching up on Strictly- my god Tom is so thin. It’s worrying! His face when he smiles and his neck. I hope he’s being monitored!

Reactions: 7
He’s just had covid. My daughter lost weight with covid as she lost her taste.
Oh I completely understand that and hope your daughter is feeling better!
I just remembered people mentioning how thin he looked during the first show but hadn’t seen it myself. It’s always worrying when someone has had an eating disorder in the past and they lose even more weight. Even if it’s through illness.

He looks especially thin. Likely from the tour and starting strictly at the same time.
He did admit in a Q&A last week that it was silly to do both at same time which I admire.

Now he only has Strictly to focus on he can concentrate on getting enough rest and food to make him as strong as he needs to be because it is hard work.

Reactions: 1
I may end up eating my words but I honestly think it’s all just an act, in a desperate attempt to keep themselves in the game.
I’m not sure if this is how you reply cause I’m new and all, but I don’t think Tom would fit the brief for the “PR Strictly curse” thing. He has a family & kids that’s basically his and Gi’s whole “thing”. I don't think the type of PR they are looking for is that type of thing so I don’t think they’d agree to do it for PR purposes. They are supposed to be the “couple goals”(although it’s a bit tedious). Usually it’s couples who don’t have a family etc & don’t think he’s risk anything like that with his 3 boys etc.

I actually genuinely think they both have a crush on each other 🤦🏼‍♀️. It’s too natural to be forced. They genuinely look into each other & their stories are embarrassing to watch, it’s like we shouldn’t be watching them 😳.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if this is how you reply cause I’m new and all, but I don’t think Tom would fit the brief for the “PR Strictly curse” thing. He has a family & kids that’s basically his and Gi’s whole “thing”. I don't think the type of PR they are looking for is that type of thing so I don’t think they’d agree to do it for PR purposes. They are supposed to be the “couple goals”(although it’s a bit tedious). Usually it’s couples who don’t have a family etc & don’t think he’s risk anything like that with his 3 boys etc.

I actually genuinely think they both have a crush on each other 🤦🏼‍♀️. It’s too natural to be forced. They genuinely look into each other & their stories are embarrassing to watch, it’s like we shouldn’t be watching them 😳.
Yes I see your point here…whatever is going on, they’re sailing a bit close to the wind, aren’t they?! 🙈

I can’t see it? He’s always been thin 🤷‍♀️
Not always, when McFly started out I'm pretty sure he was referred to as the fat one, which is obviously wrong, but he was definitely bigger then than he is now. At a certain point he seemed to lose loads of weight and he's definitely hovered around being worryingly thin a few times since then.

Reactions: 13

Absolutely this 👏 The 'Strictly Curse' (which in itself is so weird and uncomfortable) gets played up every year, and it's obviously horrible and painful for real-life partners who get screwed over, but at the end of the day Strictly is 'family entertainment' and I don't think anyone wants to tease the breakup of a family. There was that rugby guy (maybe a cricketer?) years ago who left his wife and kids for Kristina Rihanoff and started a new family with her. That whole thing was very ugly and I think KR left the show soon after.

Reactions: 8
Not always, when McFly started out I'm pretty sure he was referred to as the fat one, which is obviously wrong, but he was definitely bigger then than he is now. At a certain point he seemed to lose loads of weight and he's definitely hovered around being worryingly thin a few times since then.
But wasn't he a teenager when they first started out so a lot of teens have 'puppy fat'?

I only started following him (well I don't follow him anymore!) around the time of their wedding and his wedding speech, so he's always seemed slim to me.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just caught up on strictly and while he’s not an awful dancer (he’s trained) it’s his facial expressions that make me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hasn’t he once suffered from eating disorders???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.