Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He and Gi are clearly trying hard to present as the perfect couple ‘I couldn’t get a word in edge ways’ when they had Amy round for dinner!

Reactions: 14
I have to admit I’m the same. It pains me to say it as a huge McFly fan but as I’ve got older I’ve just noticed things I don’t like. I think him and his sister are personally very alike and are both spoilt and think the world owes them a favour.
Also a huge Mcfly fan...used to love Tom but when I met him back in 2007 he was just awful. No time for the "little people"
Never seen him in the same light since. As for Mother Earth...give it up.....her voice is like nails down a blackboard "helllooooo" Knob off love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The video of Buzz dancing though ❤
and Tom trying VERY hard not to look at Amy’s arse 😂

I don’t believe the rumours. That’s what they want, it’s obvious Tom isn’t that good of a dancer so drumming up public speciation is clearly the route they’re going down. It is funny though.

Reactions: 10
Their new hallway though 😯 hopefully they’ll share a bit more of the house when Strictly is over and they need something else to keep the followers 😂

Reactions: 5
and Tom trying VERY hard not to look at Amy’s arse 😂

I don’t believe the rumours. That’s what they want, it’s obvious Tom isn’t that good of a dancer so drumming up public speciation is clearly the route they’re going down. It is funny though.
AJ Pritchard did the same thing every year with all his partners and it always got him quite far in the competition.

edit to say I don’t believe there is anything betweenAny and Tom either!

Reactions: 4
AJ Pritchard did the same thing every year with all his partners and it always got him quite far in the competition.

edit to say I don’t believe there is anything betweenAny and Tom either!
can AJ Pritchard play that... convincingly? 👀👀 I’ve never watched it properly only the year Caroline Flack was on it really.
Clearly showmances work, best of luck to them I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also a huge Mcfly fan...used to love Tom but when I met him back in 2007 he was just awful. No time for the "little people"
Never seen him in the same light since. As for Mother Earth...give it up.....her voice is like nails down a blackboard "helllooooo" Knob off love.
I never met any of them but that documentary didn’t portray Tom well at all. It changed my view of him.

Reactions: 6
I never met any of them but that documentary didn’t portray Tom well at all. It changed my view of him.
Danny is the friendliest. Dougie is very shy and quiet but really nice. Harry is lovely too. Tom always seem a bit aloof to me. Kind of like he didn’t want to be there.

Reactions: 10
When I met them in 2013 (minus Danny) Dougie and Tom were very quiet but happily took photos, Harry was lovely and chatty.

Danny is the friendliest. Dougie is very shy and quiet but really nice. Harry is lovely too. Tom always seem a bit aloof to me. Kind of like he didn’t want to be there.
Danny will talk to anyone. The impression I get is he's grateful for where he is and knows its the fans that did this.

Tom just has a "me me me" complex. He firmly stuck to his side of the stage last month when I saw them (clearly knackered from rehearsals and touring) whereas Danny and Dougie were doing laps of the omfg zone.

Reactions: 8
Danny will talk to anyone. The impression I get is he's grateful for where he is and knows its the fans that did this.

Tom just has a "me me me" complex. He firmly stuck to his side of the stage last month when I saw them (clearly knackered from rehearsals and touring) whereas Danny and Dougie were doing laps of the omfg zone.
Yeah exactly!! This is why Danny has always been my fave.

In my own experience, Harry was the friendliest, Tom was nice to me but I think he could tell I was nervous about meeting them, I was only like 13/14 so I was young. It's all just a blur to be honest, can't really remember it anymore but I do know that whenever I did meet them they were all quite polite

I used to be a ‘follower’ back in the day and always hanging out at their recording studios, TV studios etc. Tom was always very standoffish with anyone who wasn’t a ‘regular’. He’d talk at length to the fans he recognised but be very distant with everyone else. All the others were great but Danny especially! My mum used to come along before I hit 16 and he’d always shout hello to her when he saw her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not always, when McFly started out I'm pretty sure he was referred to as the fat one, which is obviously wrong, but he was definitely bigger then than he is now. At a certain point he seemed to lose loads of weight and he's definitely hovered around being worryingly thin a few times since then.
I’m sure that it has been mentioned in the past that he struggled with an eating disorder after being called the fat one in McFly. I think it’s been talked about in relation to his mental health as he has bipolar disorder.

I used to be a ‘follower’ back in the day and always hanging out at their recording studios, TV studios etc. Tom was always very standoffish with anyone who wasn’t a ‘regular’. He’d talk at length to the fans he recognised but be very distant with everyone else. All the others were great but Danny especially! My mum used to come along before I hit 16 and he’d always shout hello to her when he saw her! 😂
I reckon we must have been at the same places at the same time! Agree there were a few regulars that Tom would always speak to and he was a bit offish with the rest.

Danny was always so lovely, he used to spend so long chatting to the fans he got in trouble for not being ready to record. He sung to me once when I said something that reminded him of a song haha! Dougie was always quite shy and Harry was always quite nice too, but I used to spend most of the time chatting to Danny.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.