Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post on this website.
I came here to find someone…. Anyoneeee who can see the flirtation between Amy & Tom?
I don’t believe it’s “faked” either. It looks genuine. His totally giddy & she said when she was younger she was a huge McFly fan.
She’s probably fangirling & he’s fawning over her too.
If I were Gi, I’d be worried, I don’t think anything will happen at all, he has a “perfect” family image to uphold. But I do think it’s SO obvious the flirting & long eye contact…. They stare at each other in videos and Amy has the “sweet, always biting her finger while looking at Tom, cute voice”

Reactions: 17
Giovanna frothing at the mouth over Motsi's partnership comment 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
the whole back to the future obsessions getting a bit (a lot) old now
It's my son's favourite film! He's 12 though so I'll let him off 😂 What was with Tom trying to do an American accent at the start? Yeah it didn't work

Reactions: 5
Someone help me, I find him strangely attractive without the glasses and I'm 50 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It's my son's favourite film! He's 12 though so I'll let him off 😂 What was with Tom trying to do an American accent at the start? Yeah it didn't work
Considering his acting training, it was awful.

Shouldn’t have been that much of a stretch since he sings in a transatlantic accent

Reactions: 2
First post on this website.
I came here to find someone…. Anyoneeee who can see the flirtation between Amy & Tom?
I don’t believe it’s “faked” either. It looks genuine. His totally giddy & she said when she was younger she was a huge McFly fan.
She’s probably fangirling & he’s fawning over her too.
If I were Gi, I’d be worried, I don’t think anything will happen at all, he has a “perfect” family image to uphold. But I do think it’s SO obvious the flirting & long eye contact…. They stare at each other in videos and Amy has the “sweet, always biting her finger while looking at Tom, cute voice”
I noticed Amy did that cutesy voice when she said something like "Back to the Future gave us Tom Fletcher" 😳🥴

• Sick
He's got proper mentionitis, he can't stop saying Amy, the end of every sentence is her name. I think it's a bit of a disaster in the making tbb.

Reactions: 11
Before last night I thought any infatuation would have been totally one-sided - thought Tom would have a crush on Amy but she'd be a professional about it.

But oh my god, she was so giggly and coy around him!! And that 'without this film we wouldn't have Tom Fletcher' comment... big yikes!

I thought he did miles better than his first week, but the thought of him doing a rumba at any point gives me the ick 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I must be the only one who can see how fake her sweet personality is. I am a really sweet person and I know a fake when I see one!
Everyone has another side to them
At the end of the day they know how to play the game
I don’t mind her, although I think that frumpy haircut was a big mistake but him 👀 there’s just something about him that I don’t like at all

Reactions: 2
Everyone has another side to them
At the end of the day they know how to play the game
I don’t mind her, although I think that frumpy haircut was a big mistake but him 👀 there’s just something about him that I don’t like at all
I have to admit I’m the same. It pains me to say it as a huge McFly fan but as I’ve got older I’ve just noticed things I don’t like. I think him and his sister are personally very alike and are both spoilt and think the world owes them a favour.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.