Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg their stories on insta, it's like they're obsessed with eachother!
I didn’t realise there was a Tom fletcher thread until his stories just popped up on Facebook and I thought to search. Since they first started I’ve been a bit 🤨 over the amount including Amy. I keep thinking I hope Gi isn’t the jealous type, though I’m sure after years together she’s quite calm about it all. He does seem to post an awful lot about her, it actually reminds me of when my teenage cousin gets a new boyfriend and tags him in absolutely everything, drops his name at every opportunity etc

Reactions: 11
I very much doubt they would win...even if he was a great dancer. He is so cringe and unlikable. As for Any finding him sexually attractive? 🤢 I think Gi can sit back and relax.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just involving myself to say I am LOVING all of the teenage tales from the McFly days, so cute! I’ve always said that Take That should be eternally grateful that social media wasn’t a thing when I was a teen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just involving myself to say I am LOVING all of the teenage tales from the McFly days, so cute! I’ve always said that Take That should be eternally grateful that social media wasn’t a thing when I was a teen!
Spill the ☕

Reactions: 3
Mcfly were literally my whole childhood/teenage hood. They’ve given me some of the best memories and I’ll always love them for that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mcfly were literally my whole childhood/teenage hood. They’ve given me some of the best memories and I’ll always love them for that!!
Same! One of my best friends now is from some fan forums and we met in 2004, and I’m still in touch with quite a few of the other girls from the forum too. It’s been so lovely watching everyone grow up and have families and stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But Gi, who has the personality of a glass of water, won I’m a Celeb. Anything is possible. Sadly.
Whenever I say to people that Gi has as much personality as an orange everyone always disagrees and says how funny and lovely she is. I mean she is nice, but that’s all she is, there really isn’t much more to her. She won I’m A Celeb because she is so plain and didn’t do anything to annoy anyone.

Reactions: 9
Spill the ☕
I have always remembered from quite an intimate gig in 2009 at the corn exchange in Edin when I spotted Tom seemingly having a conversation with a girl in the crowd and mouthing things to her...I remember being in the crowd and lip reading and he seemed to say “I wish I could”..I could have totally been reading into it but after that I always wondered what he got up to with fans or if he stayed loyal!

• Wow
Whenever I say to people that Gi has as much personality as an orange everyone always disagrees and says how funny and lovely she is. I mean she is nice, but that’s all she is, there really isn’t much more to her. She won I’m A Celeb because she is so plain and didn’t do anything to annoy anyone.
That’s it. She’s just nice. Like your first teacher at primary school. Not somebody you’d want to go to dinner with, or a night out, or work with, or chat with in the playground. She’s just….nice. A plain Jane stereotype brought to life.

She's really not nice in real life. She's miserable and rude, especially to service staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gi is too sickly sweet for me, like she seems too good to fart lol

On IAC when she brought in that Reach CD so everyone could dance to it made me cringe, I know it’s a kind gesture but there’s something really off putting about her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must be the only one who can see how fake her sweet personality is. I am a really sweet person and I know a fake when I see one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she was on IAC I thought she’d have no chance of winning and my sister called it and said ‘she’ll get the smug mum vote from her podcast’

Reactions: 4
I feel I need to know more..
There's not much more really, just that she's not a nice person and thinks she's above everyone else. Her "Sweet Mum" persona is completely fake. I thought it was relatively obvious, but the general public seem to be unable to see through it! She's a trained actress, don't forget.

There's not much more really, just that she's not a nice person and thinks she's above everyone else. Her "Sweet Mum" persona is completely fake. I thought it was relatively obvious, but the general public seem to be unable to see through it! She's a trained actress, don't forget.
No I 100% agree with you. I personally can't stand her and I never have. I bet she thinks she's above everyone else.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.