Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just catching up on the Tom & Amy stuff, those recent stories on tom’s IG… they have a lot of chemistry, that’s all I’m saying!

Reactions: 6
I used to follow McFly around a bit too even to their recording studio and I met Miguel a few times! Totally forgot about him and that time of my life haha!

I was on there too! A picture of me and Danny and some nasty comments about the way I looked and he’d never fancy me 😂 I was 13 at the time so of course he wouldn’t have haha!
I’m glad you feel my pain too girl. It was mortifying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was the Especially for you song on Toms stories that done me over. No doubt about it, something has or will happen between them.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t even comprehend anyone being sexually attracted to Tom these days. I think they are just trying to create some intrigue to keep them in the show. I’m not buying that there’s a shred of sexual chemistry. The thought of it kinda makes me feel sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can’t even comprehend anyone being sexually attracted to Tom these days. I think they are just trying to create some intrigue to keep them in the show. I’m not buying that there’s a shred of sexual chemistry. The thought of it kinda makes me feel sick 🤢
Hey if people can find Boris Johnson attractive then there's hope for Tom yet!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Only just catching up on the Tom & Amy stuff, those recent stories on tom’s IG… they have a lot of chemistry, that’s all I’m saying!
They're sooo giggly with each other, I almost can't believe it. If it was real I think they'd be trying to hide it more! Total showmance.

Reactions: 8
I used to follow McFly around a bit too even to their recording studio and I met Miguel a few times! Totally forgot about him and that time of my life haha!

I was on there too! A picture of me and Danny and some nasty comments about the way I looked and he’d never fancy me 😂 I was 13 at the time so of course he wouldn’t have haha!
I remember on their forum (not secrets) a fan had a nice photo of me and Danny, we were both laughing while talking and I asked if I could have it as she tagged her name all over it and she wouldn’t let me…. But the photos was me and him, no one else was in it hahahah!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In my view these absolute grifters have got one objective and one only and that’s to win the show. They can’t wait to get their grubby little hands on the prize money and I think they genuinely believe he’s going to win it

Reactions: 3
In my view these absolute grifters have got one objective and one only and that’s to win the show. They can’t wait to get their grubby little hands on the prize money and I think they genuinely believe he’s going to win it
I don't think there's 'prize money' per se - the celebs do get a higher fee the further they make it in the comp, but I guess that's justified as the BBC paying them for more appearances. Makes sense that the more time you put in, the more money you get. Not that any of them need the cash.

I really don't think Tom and Amy will be around for long. I think missing a week will put them on the back foot with endearing them to audiences. Not sure the McFly fanbase alone is enough to outdo Strictly voters, and I don't think his dancing will be strong enough to go far on outright talent, especially against some of the celebs we've seen so far.

I don't think there's 'prize money' per se - the celebs do get a higher fee the further they make it in the comp, but I guess that's justified as the BBC paying them for more appearances. Makes sense that the more time you put in, the more money you get. Not that any of them need the cash.

I really don't think Tom and Amy will be around for long. I think missing a week will put them on the back foot with endearing them to audiences. Not sure the McFly fanbase alone is enough to outdo Strictly voters, and I don't think his dancing will be strong enough to go far on outright talent, especially against some of the celebs we've seen so far.
The winners get £100,000. So for example Dan Walker is paid £295,000 per year for his presenting jobs, and if he wins Strictly he will get an extra £100k. How is that level of pay justified? They don't deserve it, it's sickening

Reactions: 8
The winners get £100,000. So for example Dan Walker is paid £295,000 per year for his presenting jobs, and if he wins Strictly he will get an extra £100k. How is that level of pay justified? They don't deserve it, it's sickening
He won’t win so he’s not getting 100k bonus. But yes, agree there is a lot of money involved. The tour is always very lucrative too if it happens, especially for the pros.

I had a fan page on myspace for McFly and this girl I met through McFly (who I thought was a friend at the time) asked to be a co-owner which I allowed her to do.. but every time I went to one of their concerts or met them and uploaded my pictures she got sooo jealous and changed the password so I couldn't get in :ROFLMAO: I was raging!! thinking back now, why I ever gave a total stranger access to email addresses and passwords, I don't know. I just thought all Mcfly fans were like minded and cool. how wrong I was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I had a fan page on myspace for McFly and this girl I met through McFly (who I thought was a friend at the time) asked to be a co-owner which I allowed her to do.. but every time I went to one of their concerts or met them and uploaded my pictures she got sooo jealous and changed the password so I couldn't get in :ROFLMAO: I was raging!! thinking back now, why I ever gave a total stranger access to email addresses and passwords, I don't know. I just thought all Mcfly fans were like minded and cool. how wrong I was
Sounds like a McFlycult 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And then when I told her to leave me alone for good, she made her own fan page with the same name as mine ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I being mean by wondering when the f Giovanna is going to stop drooling over her time in I’m a celebrity? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she is gutted they are doing it in wales again this year! Imagine how smug she’d be about being the only queen of the castle!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im thinking that chances are a lot of us know each other from gatehangs and mcfly forums...

Confesion time: I used to write fanfics 🤣
I actually based one of my film studies assignments on a fan fiction 😂 I’m sure my teacher knew something was off as I’m not that creative 😂 A good thing from being obsessed with McFly was meeting two of my friends that I still see now

Reactions: 1
They're sooo giggly with each other, I almost can't believe it. If it was real I think they'd be trying to hide it more! Total showmance.
This. Tom wants the column inches speculation about the two of them will bring.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.