Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked on their instas, so the kids are already “obsessed” with Strictly… they must pretty much at this point force them to love things to the point of obsession

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would not be happy if I was gi she’s looking after the kids an hes spending hours on FaceTime to Amy! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would not be happy if I was gi she’s looking after the kids an hes spending hours on FaceTime to Amy! 🙈
Fairs fair, when she was in the 'castle' he had to look after the kids!

(but obviously they both have help, either Nanny or Grandparents).

Reactions: 5
Fairs fair, when she was in the 'castle' he had to look after the kids!

(but obviously they both have help, either Nanny or Grandparents).
That’s true! I ment more in the sense of he’s on FaceTime with Amy for hours clearly because he wants to chat to her 🙊 and she’s peeping through the window like a frump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god I remember Miguel!!
yesss!! :ROFLMAO: memory unlocked.. Miguel I remember him too.. what ever happened to him? I saw him a few times at events (I used to go to a lot of their signings etc.. I'm also shamefully on their tour DVD 😬)

Does anyone remember the McFly secrets site aswell?

Reactions: 4
yesss!! :ROFLMAO: memory unlocked.. Miguel I remember him too.. what ever happened to him? I saw him a few times at events (I used to go to a lot of their signings etc.. I'm also shamefully on their tour DVD 😬)

Used to love Mcfly secrets!

Reactions: 2
She's getting annoying as Rosie Ramsay. What's she doing now anyway deleted Insta because I couldn't be bothered with any of these peoples false lives.

Reactions: 6
So he's dancing to a song from back to the future 🙄🙄🙄 how original 😒
BTTF is my favourite movie as well, luckily I have managed to have a personality outside of that 😜 The way him and carrie get so obsessed with things like that makes me cringe so much.

Reactions: 7
Used to love Mcfly secrets!
Someone posted one of me once 🤣 not a finest moment of mine! But it was back in the MySpace days and I won a meet and greet with mcfly through the street team at Wembley backstage so I posted it on MySpace because I was excited and young 🤣🙄 and this girl who followed them (pretty sure she was closely involved with miguel) she befriended me and then posted my bulletin about it saying I was bragging and trying to sleep with them because I was so desperate lol I was 14!🤣🤣 never forget it. I saw my bulletin on there and cried to my mum because I was so happy about winning a meet and greet and the girl ruined it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know the story of Tom going the banana bar in Amsterdam on his stag do..??
If you don’t know about the banana bar have a think at where bananas might go!

I always thought it was so dodge mr clean cut went somewhere like that!

• Wow
Does anyone know the story of Tom going the banana bar in Amsterdam on his stag do..??
If you don’t know about the banana bar have a think at where bananas might go!

I always thought it was so dodge mr clean cut went somewhere like that!
No but I want to know more 😂😂

• Haha

I used to follow McFly around a bit too even to their recording studio and I met Miguel a few times! Totally forgot about him and that time of my life haha!

Someone posted one of me once 🤣 not a finest moment of mine! But it was back in the MySpace days and I won a meet and greet with mcfly through the street team at Wembley backstage so I posted it on MySpace because I was excited and young 🤣🙄 and this girl who followed them (pretty sure she was closely involved with miguel) she befriended me and then posted my bulletin about it saying I was bragging and trying to sleep with them because I was so desperate lol I was 14!🤣🤣 never forget it. I saw my bulletin on there and cried to my mum because I was so happy about winning a meet and greet and the girl ruined it haha.
I was on there too! A picture of me and Danny and some nasty comments about the way I looked and he’d never fancy me 😂 I was 13 at the time so of course he wouldn’t have haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No stories of T&G reunited… but plenty of T&A.
Thankfully G is totally cool with it. Like totally cool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im thinking that chances are a lot of us know each other from gatehangs and mcfly forums...

Confesion time: I used to write fanfics 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Confesion time: I used to write fanfics 🤣
Me too 😂 I used to be on the V Forums (anyone remember them? Went on for ages even after V broke up) and was active on all the live journal communities! Oh they were the days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.