Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah Mario, I forget about him! I remember him doing some football thing with McFly (way way way before Towie) and fans were swooning over him… that obviously changed hahaha!

Edit: found it, 2008!
View attachment 791020
Ermagerd, not Big Brother 6 winner Anthony Hutton in the line up 🤣🤣🤣 must've had to call in some favours to get him 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They shared a lot of the last house. Strange they should be so secretive about this one.

Reactions: 1
Have they literally got an entire spare house in their grounds for him to isolate in? It sure looks like it.

Reactions: 3
God it's like he's obsessed with Amy, can barely string a sentence together without mentioning her name!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God it's like he's obsessed with Amy, can barely string a sentence together without mentioning her name!
Have a read of the interview in the Mail this morning by Sophie Ellis-Bextor regarding her experience of Strictly and the toll it took on her marriage- now relate that to this obvious crush Tom has on Amy…. Bet Giovanna is stressed to the max.

Reactions: 18
Have a read of the interview in the Mail this morning by Sophie Ellis-Bextor regarding her experience of Strictly and the toll it took on her marriage- now relate that to this obvious crush Tom has on Amy…. Bet Giovanna is stressed to the max.
I don’t like this pair but reading that article is really quite sad and that’s when he had nothing to worry about. Really shows why unless you are rock solid, strictly can shake it.
I think these two will be fine, Amy is happily engaged anyway isn’t she?

Reactions: 8
Hopefully he's just mentioning Amy this much to remind people they exist and keep people on their side to vote for them when they eventually get back.
The other couples have had a one week head start now and have had more chance to become viewers favourites. So the more he keeps them on his stories they'll still be fresh in people's memories for next week.

Reactions: 11
I don’t like this pair but reading that article is really quite sad and that’s when he had nothing to worry about. Really shows why unless you are rock solid, strictly can shake it.
I think these two will be fine, Amy is happily engaged anyway isn’t she?
I believe she’s engaged yes. But that doesn’t seem to matter in the world of Strictly. Even if Amy has no personal interest in Tom, you can see how the whole thing would put a strain on any relationship- if I was Giovanna I would already be mortified by Tom and the way he’s acting like a 13 year old school boy who has a crush on his teacher. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
I believe she’s engaged yes. But that doesn’t seem to matter in the world of Strictly. Even if Amy has no personal interest in Tom, you can see how the whole thing would put a strain on any relationship- if I was Giovanna I would already be mortified by Tom and the way he’s acting like a 13 year old school boy who has a crush on his teacher. It’s embarrassing.
Did Tom write What I go to school for for Busted? Because if he did then that’s really tickled me this morning 😂

Reactions: 1
Just read it, such an interesting article! I think no matter if you’re rock solid or not, your relationship would be tested!

Reactions: 5
Just read it, such an interesting article! I think no matter if you’re rock solid or not, your relationship would be tested!
Just read it too. I have to say I do feel for Gi and I think a lot of people would struggle in her position. Tom seems to be mentioning Amy at every single slight opportunity, and seems to have barely mentioned Gi at all. Well, apart from the odd photo of her looking at him creepily through a window!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.