Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren't they 13 or something?! I have a friend who has been with her boyfriend since she was 15 but they did split up a few times but are married now and still together years later.

Does anyone know if Tom or Gi ever split up? Didn't she write her first book more or less based on her and Tom and the heroine worrying her boyfriend would be tempted by other women?!
I vaguely remember Gi talking about when they split up on Sophie Ellis-Bextor's podcast, Spinning Plates. Can't remember who broke up with who but in the interim I think she said she had 1 or 2 serious boyfriends while Tom was known for being a massive flirt and got off with loads of girls at their school 😮😧

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I vaguely remember Gi talking about when they split up on Sophie Ellis-Bextor's podcast, Spinning Plates. Can't remember who broke up with who but in the interim I think she said she had 1 or 2 serious boyfriends while Tom was known for being a massive flirt and got off with loads of girls at their school 😮😧
I remember in the Mcfly book Tom wrote about how he and Gi were a bit on again off again in their teens, with Gi holding the cards. It seem to be conveniently on again for good when Mcfly took off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember in the Mcfly book Tom wrote about how he and Gi were a bit on again off again in their teens, with Gi holding the cards. It seem to be conveniently on again for good when Mcfly took off.
You just have to look at her life, she was far from celebrity in life before Tom. Then all of a sudden, Tom gets a record deal and she wants him back. Now I ain’t sayin’ she a gold digger…

Reactions: 15
Considering she went to stage school like Tom...has she ever acted in anything? What did she do for a job before she was Mrs Fletcher? I think she only became an author due to him being famous didn't she?

Reactions: 13
Considering she went to stage school like Tom...has she ever acted in anything? What did she do for a job before she was Mrs Fletcher? I think she only became an author due to him being famous didn't she?
She was definitely in his christmasaurus stage show but I don’t think she’s done anything else

Reactions: 2
I'm 99% sure she was a book reviewer for a magazine before she married Tom. I can't remember which one now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was definitely in his christmasaurus stage show but I don’t think she’s done anything else
She was in a car ad years and years ago, a play (Ivanov) with Tom Hiddleston and also played Mrs Cratchitt in a concert version of Alan Men ken’s Christmas Carol musical three or four years ago (along with Carrie). There might be more but those are the ones I remember her talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was an uncredited Bridesmaid in The Boat That Rocked and embarrassingly someone has added 1 episode of “Strictly Come Dancing audience member” to her IMDB.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All I can ever remember of her, back in the day now was them hiding their relationship (as if anyone would care…..it’s Tom) and she would always be hiding from fans, just very private then they got engaged / married and she went onto YouTube, I think she had a Hello blog too then just became and authorthat seemed to have come from nowhere really!

I can only ever remember her being an extra in a movie, that’s the only thing I knew about her aside from being a McWag until after they got married!

She just got a career from Tom really!

I think they hid it in the early days because management/record label people wanted them to appear single. It was just a ploy to sell records and it was really popular back in the day(and still is in kpop).

These days there’s less teen idols (or it seems that way to me because I’m old) in the same way there was in the 80’s/90’s and early 2000’s. There doesn’t seem to be the same management strategies used so hidden relationships don’t seem to come up anymore.

Reactions: 4
Not showering every day!? Who does that? Unless you are unable for medical reasons or a slob.
Me;) But it´s also not like i go anywhere, at home all day, only go out to walk the dogs. Oh and i also don´t brush my hair, i just put it up.

wasn’t it Heat magazine??
Her Wikipedia page says she did work experience in Heat and Internship at Bliss and worked at Recognise Magazine?

her website says this:

I’ve had many jobs, from being the ‘bucket girl’ in my local florist (slimy flowers really stink) to writing book reviews for Heat magazine (seeing as I’m an avid reader this was my dream job). In 2011, after an inspiring chat with Dorothy Koomson, I decided to start writing my own fiction. A year later I signed a book deal with Penguin and then, in 2013, Billy and Me was published.

Reactions: 1
Her Wikipedia page says she did work experience in Heat and Internship at Bliss and worked at Recognise Magazine?

her website says this:

I’ve had many jobs, from being the ‘bucket girl’ in my local florist (slimy flowers really stink) to writing book reviews for Heat magazine (seeing as I’m an avid reader this was my dream job). In 2011, after an inspiring chat with Dorothy Koomson, I decided to start writing my own fiction. A year later I signed a book deal with Penguin and then, in 2013, Billy and Me was published.
Stage school was a bit wasted on her then!

• Heart

her website says this:

That’s what really annoys me about celebrity authors. They “decide” they want to write a book and get a book deal with one of the biggest publishing houses in the country only a year later because of who they are. Other talented authors who’ve been plugging away for years perfecting their books get rejection after rejection. I read her last fiction book Some Kind of Wonderful as I followed her at the time and the writing was terrible, like something a teenager would write with no plotline. Her name obviously sells books and that’s all Penguin care about clearly

Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen the new podcast that Gi is doing about Disney. First guest is Tom 😒 All about their trips to Disney apparently, bore off 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Well she bagged a famous husband so not too bad. Now her brother can live vicariously off there fame so everyone's happy.
Oh yeah Mario, I forget about him! I remember him doing some football thing with McFly (way way way before Towie) and fans were swooning over him… that obviously changed hahaha!

Edit: found it, 2008!
0DAB6852-86A9-4750-84B5-BF1413A78FDA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.