Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you happy? Cue a video that Amy shared of him 🙈…oh Tom you’re not doing yourself any favours!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because it's a very weird thing to shame a person for, and whether or not it's about someone else, if people are shaming someone for using dry shampoo, buying pre-cut carrots, not showering every day etc, it has an impact on others. It's a simple concept.
Not showering every day!? Who does that? Unless you are unable for medical reasons or a slob.

Not sure who is more irritating...Gi or Davina!? Can't stand them both.

View attachment 786389

laziest woman alive, ladies and gentlemen.
#BrushYourDamnHair

I don't think she hasn't brushed it...she just used a balloon to brush it. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a feeling they have a guest house as he looks like his hanging out downstairs and his make shift bedroom is upstairs as you can tell by the walls / roof

Exactly, never in my life used dry shampoo. I mean...how long does it take to wash it, and it definitely doesn't look like she does anything else but a quick blow dry. It's not like she has a full time job as well as the kids.
Not a mum but I work 12 /13 hour days so dry shampoo is my best friend on work days as I have greasy hair. No way am I washing it and drying it at 5:30 am or when I’m barely home for a couple of hours after a shift before bed. Usually knackered and hungry.

Reactions: 25
I watched his 'ask me a question' stories late last night. I noticed in the picture of his bed on the floor and his suitcase from the tour that there was a placement of Gi's new paperback :rolleyes:

I know he keeps posting Gi looking through the window but I'm surprised we haven't seen one of the kids looking through the window too? Or has she sent them off to be looked after elsewhere?!

Reactions: 4
Those pictures of Gi poking her head through the windows, it's like strictly + tour Tom is growing up and becoming a different person to my wife cheerily waving through the windows Tom. I feel bored and their relationship and I'm not even in it!

He's got an attractive, glamorous young women showering him with attention, he's working closely with her all day everyday. Honestly if I was to make a formula for an affair it would be Tom right now. If I were Gi Id be shitting myself. She probably ran that covid swab across the tube floor or something

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched his 'ask me a question' stories late last night. I noticed in the picture of his bed on the floor and his suitcase from the tour that there was a placement of Gi's new paperback :rolleyes:

I know he keeps posting Gi looking through the window but I'm surprised we haven't seen one of the kids looking through the window too? Or has she sent them off to be looked after elsewhere?!
I spotted the carefully placed book too. Everything has to be and advert for something with them.

Reactions: 5
Those pictures of Gi poking her head through the windows, it's like strictly + tour Tom is growing up and becoming a different person to my wife cheerily waving through the windows Tom. I feel bored and their relationship and I'm not even in it!

He's got an attractive, glamorous young women showering him with attention, he's working closely with her all day everyday. Honestly if I was to make a formula for an affair it would be Tom right now. If I were Gi Id be shitting myself. She probably ran that covid swab across the tube floor or something
In all honesty I don't think Amy is remotely interested in Tom...also I doubt Tom has the testosterone level to do anything about it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

They’ve been together since they were young right? Prime candidate for an affair, if not now then later

Reactions: 6
They’ve been together since they were young right? Prime candidate for an affair, if not now then later
Weren't they 13 or something?! I have a friend who has been with her boyfriend since she was 15 but they did split up a few times but are married now and still together years later.

Does anyone know if Tom or Gi ever split up? Didn't she write her first book more or less based on her and Tom and the heroine worrying her boyfriend would be tempted by other women?!

Weren't they 13 or something?! I have a friend who has been with her boyfriend since she was 15 but they did split up a few times but are married now and still together years later.

Does anyone know if Tom or Gi ever split up? Didn't she write her first book more or less based on her and Tom and the heroine worrying her boyfriend would be tempted by other women?!
I think they broke up for a bit when they were like 16 maybe? But then they got back together around the time McFly took off, but I can't remember if it was before or after they released their first single. They've been together ever since then.

Reactions: 5
Went last night to last date.was so weird without Tom. Still annoyed I think because it wasn't mcfly , they did just have dougie , Danny and Harry though , but was a good show overall.

I think they broke up for a bit when they were like 16 maybe? But then they got back together around the time McFly took off, but I can't remember if it was before or after they released their first single. They've been together ever since then.
Yeah Obviously is about them breaking up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.