Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even have to go and give him unhappy looks through the window? She can just facetime him surely?!

Reactions: 16
Oh god, the way he captioned that photo, "she's back..." while Amy gets iM wAtChInG dAnCe FiLmS fOr YoU 😀🤪😇

😐
Maybe Gi persuaded him to get a covid test and then somehow doctored a positive result in the hope that it would get him out of strictly indefinitely, like Nicola Adams last year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Possibly Radlett? I thought that was where the Willises (Willi?) lived but could be wrong. My neck of the woods 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is he sleeping in a different building to his wife? I thought If you and others had been vaccinated twice the negative ones continue as usual?

Reactions: 1
Why is he sleeping in a different building to his wife? I thought If you and others had been vaccinated twice the negative ones continue as usual?
She probably doesn't want to catch it too as you know how busy she is with work as she liked to tell us earlier on her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hate the twats but to be fair if one of us got covid and had a separate annex to be in we would be. Precautions surely

Reactions: 15
@Suzesnooze He was filming her eating but she didn't realise at first. I think she is quite sweet in this video!

I get 'mean girl' vibes off Amy.

View attachment 785432
BIB: I do too! Everyone I know who loves Strictly think she's great but I get a cold vibe off her. I remember one series she and her partner were voted off, I can't recall if it was Karim or JJ but she made it all about her/her 'journey' in her exit speech. I feel like she plays up a sweet, girl next door persona, purely a vibe I get.

Reactions: 10
As much as I hate Gi, what's with the dry shampoo shaming? I use it because I'm disabled. It's not as simple as "just wash it" when my hair is dirty. People make me feel tit about everything I need help with, now it's bloody dry shampoo, for duck's sake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
As much as I hate Gi, what's with the dry shampoo shaming? I use it because I'm disabled. It's not as simple as "just wash it" when my hair is dirty. People make me feel tit about everything I need help with, now it's bloody dry shampoo, for duck's sake.
Gi isn’t disabled though? Why do so many people on tattle make everything about them and take it personally, it’s a gossip site, it’s not aimed at you it’s aimed at the rich women, who has a husband and nanny and plenty of time to wash her hair

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Gi isn’t disabled though? Why do so many people on tattle make everything about them and take it personally, it’s a gossip site, it’s not aimed at you it’s aimed at the rich women, who has a husband and nanny and plenty of time to wash her hair
Because it's a very weird thing to shame a person for, and whether or not it's about someone else, if people are shaming someone for using dry shampoo, buying pre-cut carrots, not showering every day etc, it has an impact on others. It's a simple concept.

Because it's a very weird thing to shame a person for, and whether or not it's about someone else, if people are shaming someone for using dry shampoo, buying pre-cut carrots, not showering every day etc, it has an impact on others. It's a simple concept.
We should probably close down tattle then because I think dry shampoo is one of the lighter things that gets discussed here 😂

it’s a gossip site, which you post on yourself, guessing it’s not all nice things

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.