Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if Strictly made them wait to announce it because it would mess with the sham of them being there for the ‘Sunday show’. I honestly don’t why the BBC persists with that nonsense.

That said, I had Covid back in January before being vaccinated (and before testing was widely available). I had no idea until I tested positive. (I was showing people how to do the tests by testing myself). I had no symptoms at all.
There was no Sunday show this week though

Reactions: 1
I think personally that the reason he is SO skinny right now is he has been doing far too much. He must have been burning thousands upon thousands of calories a day with not much time spare to get enough fuel back into him. Classic case of burning off more than he is eating causing quite dramatic weight loss :/ I did find the timing all very convenient, and very predictable. I am going to the show in Liverpool tonight. I saw them in Birmingham when Tom was there but if I hadn't already seen the show I would have been extremely disappointed that after 18 months of waiting the complete band isn't playing.

Reactions: 11
I know we don’t have a huge amount of Covid restrictions in place now, but I do think doing Strictly and a tour at the same time was just asking for trouble.

I read somewhere that a lot of the judges are also going back and forth between Strictly and panto rehearsals, so it’ll be interesting to see what happens there.

Reactions: 13
Is he sleeping in a floor?
They haven’t lived there long so probably haven’t got round to furnishing the Granny flat he’s isolating in yet! Surprised Gi hasn’t mentioned how he’s got no furniture in there in the hope she’ll get offered loads of free stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gi on her stories...looks so unkept. How old is she? She looks well into her late 40s...not saying anything wrong being in your 40s.

Reactions: 13
I think personally that the reason he is SO skinny right now is he has been doing far too much. He must have been burning thousands upon thousands of calories a day with not much time spare to get enough fuel back into him. Classic case of burning off more than he is eating causing quite dramatic weight loss :/ I did find the timing all very convenient, and very predictable. I am going to the show in Liverpool tonight. I saw them in Birmingham when Tom was there but if I hadn't already seen the show I would have been extremely disappointed that after 18 months of waiting the complete band isn't playing.
Yeah I think Tom being Tom he probably actively tried to lose weight/get fitter ahead of Strictly and then once he was doing dance training and a tour he’s just ended up burning off way more than he’s eating which is why he’s so skinny. Hopefully when he’s just focusing on Strictly he’ll start fuelling his body properly

Reactions: 4
Gi on her stories...looks so unkept. How old is she? She looks well into her late 40s...not saying anything wrong being in your 40s.
Eugh she pisses me off, gives a bad name to Mums everywhere… I’ve got two kids and am limited for time and I’ve never used dry shampoo, just wash it if it needs it!!!

Reactions: 9
He was on first on Saturday night too and the show was about 2.5 hours long, so they could have tested them as soon as they came off and got the results pretty sharpish

Reactions: 2
Eugh she pisses me off, gives a bad name to Mums everywhere… I’ve got two kids and am limited for time and I’ve never used dry shampoo, just wash it if it needs it!!!
Exactly, never in my life used dry shampoo. I mean...how long does it take to wash it, and it definitely doesn't look like she does anything else but a quick blow dry. It's not like she has a full time job as well as the kids.

Reactions: 2
I’m quite glad I won’t have to hear this again for 10 days…

Amy: “Tom.” 😏
Tom: “Amy.” 😏

Idk why but it bothered me when they kept doing insta stories and starting them off with saying each other’s names. So awkward.

Reactions: 3
IMG_20210928_145706.jpg

Under her eye 👁🙏
Ofgiovanna is gonna be cooped up for quite a while before he'll the dancing shoes on again. Maybe time to get pregnant again, distract him from Amy? Blessed be the fruit 😉😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.