Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they even posting about it and saying how they followed all the rules. Obviously they didn’t or they wouldn’t of got it. 👀
Doesn’t the daughter go to school? She could’ve brought it home. You can absolutely catch it even if you’ve been following the rules.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t the daughter go to school? She could’ve brought it home. You can absolutely catch it even if you’ve been following the rules.
Exactly what I was gonna say. That's why Covid is so scary - you can follow all the rules and still get it because it's so infectious.

Reactions: 6
I caught Covid and I'm shielding. I haven't left the house in 15 months. I haven't broken one rule. Hope that helps 👍

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Absolutely sick of seeing Tom’s smug selfies, phone above head, child in background with that “LOOK AT ME I AM SUPER DAD” expression. Put the bleeping phone down and spend some time with your child without documenting it on social media.

• Haha
I do not believe Max came home from nursery with one of Tom’s books. I’m sorry, but I really don’t. It’s something I can see Tom doing himself to make him feel good.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t make sense for him to choose that book to take home from the nursery library when he already has that book at home surely! X

Reactions: 1
I came across Lando on Twitter when he was in F2, funny and doesn’t take himself too seriously. Liked him ever since 🥰

Pray for Giovanna, it's a writing day and one of her three writing fingers is bandaged 🙄

He probably recognises the pictures I could imagine Tom reading his own book to his kids and just his books

Reactions: 7
I know this thread is a bit dead but these two annoy me so much. Could they make it any more obvious that Buzz is their favourite child? Buddy may as well not exist.
I don’t think they can cope with the fact buddy is different - ie into football etc - so far removed from qUiRkY Tom and Gi and buzz who came out of the womb a Star Wars and back to the future fan 🙄

Reactions: 11
Just seen Tom's post and came straight here 😂 'on today's edition of things that didn't happen...'

Reactions: 4
Lol, Tom's long story which just ended up being about how he made a meal from scratch (lasagne, which he's never made before, doncha know, and "historically" the boys don't eat the meals they make from scratch, but oh look, all their plates are empty after eating Tom's lasagne, but now they're watching TV and eating ice cream, because, "I'm not SuperDad"). No, Tom, you're just a normal dad who has to document every normal, mundane parenting-life experience and joke and humble-brag, packaged in GoofyDad packaging 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tom strikes me as the type of person who was always told he was exceptional and different and special as a kid, so now he thinks that everything he does - even the mundane tit - is exceptional and different and special. He seems to be passing on that trait to his kids too, which is a shame.

Tom and all the Fletcher's have inflated egos. It's sad they feel the need to constantly have to thrust their kids onto their social media platforms all the time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.