Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom strikes me as the type of person who was always told he was exceptional and different and special as a kid, so now he thinks that everything he does - even the mundane tit - is exceptional and different and special. He seems to be passing on that trait to his kids too, which is a shame.
It's a shame - I feel like he seemed like a lovely, humble person years ago...before he became InstaDad

Reactions: 5
Tom strikes me as the type of person who was always told he was exceptional and different and special as a kid, so now he thinks that everything he does - even the mundane tit - is exceptional and different and special. He seems to be passing on that trait to his kids too, which is a shame.
Tom was definitely raised in that way given that his sister is exactly the same.

Reactions: 12
Wouldn't have a clue what he waffles on about in his stories because he refuses to bloody caption them. Gi is hit and miss too. Considering Lucie and the bump is a family friend, you'd think they'd have more deaf awareness 😑 and that's without excluding 1000s who have their volume down on their phones for various reasons.

Reactions: 9
I feel like Tom never used to be this big headed in his mcfly days (before the recent reunion) and it's only been since his wedding speech and buzz and the dandelion went viral that his massive ego grew as quickly as his view count did 🙄 shame.

Reactions: 19
I'm a massive McFly fan and I never thought I'd have to unfollow them all on everything but here we are

I'm a massive McFly fan and I never thought I'd have to unfollow them all on everything but here we are
Lost me as fan when they tried to rinse fans for the same thing 3 times in five years and constantly lied about album six. Which combined with Toms smug attitude was when enough was enough.

Reactions: 4
Lost me as fan when they tried to rinse fans for the same thing 3 times in five years and constantly lied about album six. Which combined with Toms smug attitude was when enough was enough.
It was album 6 that did it for me, if they'd have just been honest from the start rather than piss fans around I might have forgave them.

But then I suppose MTA happened 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This is also his sister, Carrie to a tee!

Ugh she's on tv now talking about her bestie Kate Middleton 🙄. I'm sure whenever she's on tv she talks about the same stuff. Bore off 🤣

Reactions: 1
Looks absolutely nothing like her. I’d be embarrassed to post such a heavily edited photo.

Reactions: 7
It’s also for sun. Which is as scummy as you can get. Sigh. Glad some of the comments are pointing this out!!
This kind of thing is actually part of the thing that really annoys me about Gi (there are many others). She never talks about any of the real tit going on in the world, she’s just in his twee bubble of privilege ‘me me me’ and never speaks up about anything going on. For example, racism? Never heard of her. Free school meals fiasco, and?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.