Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't care about any of that because it won't affect her. She only does the things she's paid for.

Reactions: 5
I’m
I don’t think they can cope with the fact buddy is different - ie into football etc - so far removed from qUiRkY Tom and Gi and buzz who came out of the womb a Star Wars and back to the future fan 🙄
I’ve got this impression ever since Buddy was a toddler!!

They make him seem like such a problem child by insinuating he’s head strong, just because dares have his own opinions that don’t match their whole “oh look at me I’m so random because I love Star Wars” personalities

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they will have a fourth baby?

I also can't stand how Tom shares his Mickey mouse waffles and then refuses to say where he got his waffle maker from when people are asking in literally every comment.

Reactions: 7
I also can't stand how Tom shares his Mickey mouse waffles and then refuses to say where he got his waffle maker from when people are asking in literally every comment.
Obv it was a freebie from Disney. Unless he bought it in the US and has a plug convertor.

I wonder if they will have a fourth baby?

Exactly this - because he’s a complete tool. He was clearly the kid who would never say where he got x or y because he didn’t want anyone else having it 😂. He rarely answers questions as to where stuff came from - I suspect because the vast majority of it is gifted.

Reactions: 13
Looks like he’s on a BBC One show with Gary Barlow coming soon

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Did anyone know Tom is a #footiedad now? I don't think he's mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone know Tom is a #footiedad now? I don't think he's mentioned it.
The thinly-veiled resentment :ROFLMAO: You just know Buddy must have been into football for a while before now and they've done their best to shake it!

Guessing it's almost time for Max to return to the library and for Tom to take another picture with his best bemused face and one of his own books. There is zero encouragement in that house to broaden their horizons and show an interest in anything that Mummy and Daddy didn't either create or fangirl over themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thinly-veiled resentment :ROFLMAO: You just know Buddy must have been into football for a while before now and they've done their best to shake it!

Guessing it's almost time for Max to return to the library and for Tom to take another picture with his best bemused face and one of his own books. There is zero encouragement in that house to broaden their horizons and show an interest in anything that Mummy and Daddy didn't either create or fangirl over themselves.
You’ve hit the nail on the head here- they act like it’s weird for their son to be into football- the only thing weird about it is their bemusement at how it could POSSIBLY have happened because they’re all so DiFFerEnt and qUirKy how could they EVER have a son into football - isn’t it hilarious?! No- it’s not - don’t pillory the kid for daring to have an interest or ethos outside of the fletcher aesthetic. He will turn out to be the most original of the lot of them 🤣

Reactions: 19
Ive found myself being really annoyed by his permanently perplexed face and raised eyebrows - when he has to do anything that most people would find perfectly normal. Their quest to be 'real' parents is so pathetic, last minute world book day ideas.... most people dont happen to have a top hat just kicking about. Doesnt it get boring pretending to be oh so real?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Daily mail are saying their house is up for sale! Wasn't it up for sale before too? I remember looking at the listing ages ago.

Reactions: 4
Daily mail are saying their house is up for sale! Wasn't it up for sale before too? I remember looking at the listing ages ago.
Thought this too!

The article is so cringe, it's just one big advertisement for the house disguised as an article.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe Giovanna has written/published numerous books and she doesn't back up her work regularly? I write at times purely as a hobby and upload my work to Evernote/email. She's writing what seems to be a novel on a deadline and has potentially lost 12k words! And it looks like the bulk of her work that was saved to another computer was there by a stroke of luck. You'd think with the big fancy apple computer she'd be regularly uploading to icloud??

Reactions: 12
I can't believe Giovanna has written/published numerous books and she doesn't back up her work regularly? I write at times purely as a hobby and upload my work to Evernote/email. She's writing what seems to be a novel on a deadline and has potentially lost 12k words! And it looks like the bulk of her work that was saved to another computer was there by a stroke of luck. You'd think with the big fancy apple computer she'd be regularly uploading to icloud??
It’s her own fault. Instead of crying about it, she should just be more careful next time. 🤷‍♀️

Ha what a twit. Haven't watched her stories in ages but wow she's aged really bad in the past few months

I don’t get why she has to update her followers in every minuscule detail.. who even cares

Is this not a bit 'the dog ate my homework'?! I'm sure Carrie lost a first draft last time she wrote a book and hasn't backed up.. as someone above said, if this was your job, you would back up regularly/save on a cloud.

Oh ffs now she is being sent stuff from Ocado to make her feel better! It’s her own bloody fault! And she’s managed to turn it into a ‘thinking of everyone else going through a tough time’ story! 🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.