Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why so many different food company adds.! Surely it waters the down if theg are always moving onto the next one.

Reactions: 3
Can we please have warnings before posting pictures of his face,I can’t explain the irrational rage he gives me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They go on and on and on about how much they work, anytime I watch Gi’s stories it’s ‘the boys are gone and I’m sitting at my desk writing’

who cares???? It’s all such a humble brag

Reactions: 7
View attachment 497336

duck me, what a hard life.
Does he walk around the house like that when he's not got his phone glued to his hand with his arm in the air? Every photo anyone ever posts is literally the same (he looks like he's having a painful fart and might follow through at any point) but in a different part of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this thread is a bit dead but these two annoy me so much. Could they make it any more obvious that Buzz is their favourite child? Buddy may as well not exist.

Reactions: 10
Not to mention Max, he barely gets a look in. Hopefully Buddy and Max become emancipated from them when they are older. That would teach the best parents ever 🤣

• Heart
I know this thread is a bit dead but these two annoy me so much. Could they make it any more obvious that Buzz is their favourite child? Buddy may as well not exist.
Came here to say that. I don’t think he is the favourite he is just used to bring them more money and attention sadly..

Reactions: 2
They got a lot of attention when she was pregnant with Buzz. The whole announcement video, Bump to Buzz, Buzz laughing at dandelions etc. They tried to recreate it with Buddy and Max but never quite got the same attention

Reactions: 8
I think buzz performs more for the camera and they love that. They have called buddy there “wild child” many times and have both said that Max’s pregnancy was an accident multiple times. I’m sure they love the other two but they both seem to favour buzz

Reactions: 9
I think buzz performs more for the camera and they love that. They have called buddy there “wild child” many times and have both said that Max’s pregnancy was an accident multiple times. I’m sure they love the other two but they both seem to favour buzz
It really bothers me to hear they’ve said Max’s pregnancy was an accident. Can’t begin to imagine how he’ll feel when he’s older and understands more if he reads that online somewhere or if another child pointed it out to him. Do any of those kids have an auntie/uncle etc who’s totally offline they could go to if they needed to talk or anything?

Reactions: 8
It really bothers me to hear they’ve said Max’s pregnancy was an accident. Can’t begin to imagine how he’ll feel when he’s older and understands more if he reads that online somewhere or if another child pointed it out to him. Do any of those kids have an auntie/uncle etc who’s totally offline they could go to if they needed to talk or anything?
Me too especially as she goes on about how she miscarried before buzz, i think her sister might not be active on social media, so could be someone for them to talk too

I think it just annoys me how much they put their kids online, nothing is private. I'd be so angry if my parents did that to me if SM was a thing in the nineties!

I agree that they over expose the kids but my mum and dad were always honest that I was an accident. It's don't mean they lived me any less and I know others who also know this fact I don't think it's a scarring fact unless it's said in a way that implies you are unwanted.

I agree that they over expose the kids but my mum and dad were always honest that I was an accident. It's don't mean they lived me any less and I know others who also know this fact I don't think it's a scarring fact unless it's said in a way that implies you are unwanted.
Well they always blame the late release of there book on him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
And now he's written a song for Disney!! 🙄
The smugness will be off the charts!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.