Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they took it off the market once the pandemic hit??
I'll admit... I can't stand them, but I do love the house! 🤭
its a great house and I like the reno work they’ve done. Garden looks a great size and private. I wondered what they’d upgrade to when they’ve done so much to that house.

Reactions: 5
Giovanna is on the latest episode of Matt Willis' podcast (about things you do when no-one is watching). Her first confession was that she cleans before their cleaner arrives....and then these three celebs spent the next 30 minutes talking about their cleaners, as if they couldn't do their jobs without one. Sounded very out of touch to me. Especially Matt Richardson who doesn't have kids, and still has a cleaner come every week...? I mean, I guess I can kiiind of get having a cleaner for a bit when the very first child is a newborn and getting used to the upheaval of sleep etc (yet most people manage all this without a cleaner!), but to keep having someone come and clean for you year after year..?

Reactions: 8
Giovanna is on the latest episode of Matt Willis' podcast (about things you do when no-one is watching). Her first confession was that she cleans before their cleaner arrives....and then these three celebs spent the next 30 minutes talking about their cleaners, as if they couldn't do their jobs without one. Sounded very out of touch to me. Especially Matt Richardson who doesn't have kids, and still has a cleaner come every week...? I mean, I guess I can kiiind of get having a cleaner for a bit when the very first child is a newborn and getting used to the upheaval of sleep etc (yet most people manage all this without a cleaner!), but to keep having someone come and clean for you year after year..?
See for me personally of all the things I’ll never understand about celebs, having a cleaner is the one thing I’d totally throw money at if I had it. I love a nice neat house but hate the process of cleaning and tidying with a passion - I honestly only do it because I have to, it’s classed as a chore for a reason (to me!)
Most household tasks I really don’t mind - cooking, gardening, car washing, DIY and decorating, ironing, clothes washing, I’m happy to do all of it just not ✨cleaning✨

Reactions: 10
See for me personally of all the things I’ll never understand about celebs, having a cleaner is the one thing I’d totally throw money at if I had it. I love a nice neat house but hate the process of cleaning and tidying with a passion - I honestly only do it because I have to, it’s classed as a chore for a reason (to me!)
Most household tasks I really don’t mind - cooking, gardening, car washing, DIY and decorating, ironing, clothes washing, I’m happy to do all of it just not ✨cleaning✨
My uncle, who is retired and lives alone, has a cleaner (well there's two of them) and he has a Gardner. I would too if I could afford it 🤣

Reactions: 3
I would absolutely pay for cleaner/gardener/housekeeper. Lovely luxury if you have the cash

Reactions: 10
Haha, it seems I'm in the minority about the cleaning thing. Fair enough.
It just seems to me like such an alien thing to outsource...and for some reason the concept of paying someone to do something you hate (yet could easily do yourself) feels kind of iffy to me - and she said she and Tom have had the cleaner for 7 years... It's just a very priveliged thing. She said it began when she started writing (so she couldn't have a job _and_ clean, like most people do? And Tom isn't an equal partner apparently, if he wasn't helping her out with cleaning?). Also, they have all this help (she also does their laundry), and they still have the audacity to say they're exhausted and overly busy

Reactions: 6
Haha, it seems I'm in the minority about the cleaning thing. Fair enough.
It just seems to me like such an alien thing to outsource...and for some reason the concept of paying someone to do something you hate (yet could easily do yourself) feels kind of iffy to me - and she said she and Tom have had the cleaner for 7 years... It's just a very priveliged thing. She said it began when she started writing (so she couldn't have a job _and_ clean, like most people do? And Tom isn't an equal partner apparently, if he wasn't helping her out with cleaning?). Also, they have all this help (she also does their laundry), and they still have the audacity to say they're exhausted and overly busy
I agree. There’s 2 adults in the household with nothing else to do it would seem than writing children’s books and cooking roast potatoes. I get man and woman role vibes from the pair of them. The rest of the population manages to look after kids, keep a job, home school and clean their homes, so why can’t they with their part time jobs? To be fair they look messy so prob need the help - G looks like she needs a good scrub and Tom looks like he leaves stuff in his pockets in the laundry bin. I can’t stand them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just looked it up, their third in their trilogy book series has now been delayed until March 2022. They've churned out how many other things, but cant stick to a deadline on a series they started to release in what, 2018? The second one was delayed because of Max and came out March 2020, I wondered why it had gone quiet on this one. I don't think it made them the money or film rights they wanted.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else get really pissed off seeing Gi’s clap for Azaylia followed up by her crying videos over Pieces of a Woman?! 😡

Reactions: 1
Just looked it up, their third in their trilogy book series has now been delayed until March 2022. They've churned out how many other things, but cant stick to a deadline on a series they started to release in what, 2018? The second one was delayed because of Max and came out March 2020, I wondered why it had gone quiet on this one. I don't think it made them the money or film rights they wanted.
and that’s a shame as they are good books. I’ve purchased them for a few teen relatives (who have all loved them) and read and enjoyed them both myself.

Gi and Tom are very talented people, just wish they’d declare all the freebies as #ad

Reactions: 2
Baby maybe ?!

Reactions: 1
Please can someone tell them they are not the only ones to make roast potatoes. My mum makes them every Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Judds have covid. Be interesting to see if any of the others in the band get it. I'm sure Danny and Georgia were with them within the last couple of days from a photo which went up on stories....

The Judds have covid. Be interesting to see if any of the others in the band get it. I'm sure Danny and Georgia were with them within the last couple of days from a photo which went up on stories....
Yep, Danny and Georgia have been with the Judds and Georgia’s parents in the past few days.

Reactions: 5
Please can someone tell them they are not the only ones to make roast potatoes. My mum makes them every Sunday.
So fed up seeing potatoes all the time. It’s a potato. The way they make our the recipe is top secret too... like it’s literally a potato 😩

Why are they even posting about it and saying how they followed all the rules. Obviously they didn’t or they wouldn’t of got it. 👀

Reactions: 3
👏🏻 This! If I see one more f*ckin roast potato photo, I’ll lose the plot. What’s worse is all the sycophants commenting ‘recipe please’ afterwards and adding to Tom’s smugness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.