Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again as I've said at the start of this thread anyone remember when her son had problems with his privates and she came on stories weekly to give us updates I have no idea if her young son knew about this or consented, and I don't buy the whole raising awareness element of it, it was very intimate details she was sharing, I had to unfollow after that.

Reactions: 2
I reported the topless photo of edith, I was quite shocked that it had been posted because it was actually an AD! For Johnsons I think. So potentially since they were fine with it, would have been shared way further than just her followers. Any creeps can just search bathtime hashtags and find this stuff & the children have absolutely no autonomy over how images of their own body are used and shared

Omg she's done all the instastories showing a tour around the latest gifted holiday, with her pyjama top undone, hanging open, so much boob on show! What is the brand supposed to do with that?!

Omg she's done all the instastories showing a tour around the latest gifted holiday, with her pyjama top undone, hanging open, so much boob on show! What is the brand supposed to do with that?!
Ugh put your saggy baps away 🤢

I go through stages of quite liking her and then stages of skipping each story. Tonight’s latest story is so inane. Why do thousands of people need to know that a hairbrush was under the tv stand? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I decided to watch her likes for some reason on her post yesterday as I noticed it only had about 170 after 2-3 hours. Went back every ten mins or so to see it rise slowly by 5-6 likes each time, 176, 181, 190, etc. Then all of a sudden in about a minute over 1000!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I decided to watch her likes for some reason on her post yesterday as I noticed it only had about 170 after 2-3 hours. Went back every ten mins or so to see it rise slowly by 5-6 likes each time, 176, 181, 190, etc. Then all of a sudden in about a minute over 1000!
She’s in a “pod” group on Facebook or elsewhere where you share a link and like others. Some of them do 500+ links a go. Lots of the accounts do this. You can tell when they aren’t taking part because their likes are much lower.

She’s in a “pod” group on Facebook or elsewhere where you share a link and like others. Some of them do 500+ links a go. Lots of the accounts do this. You can tell when they aren’t taking part because their likes are much lower.
That’s ridiculous surely that’s cheating

Unfollowed, am so sick of watching her boring stories on yet another free holiday.
Her content is so boring, yet another one I can't understand why people enjoy following.

Reactions: 1
I wish her & her eyebrows would piss off with gifted trip! Why doesn’t she pay for something & yes I’m jealous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am in shock at how many free holidays they’ve been gifted just the last few months it’s obscene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.