Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fun fact her husband now was her wedding planner before she ditched to ex fiancé to run off with adam

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen her post... someone said people who think that are jealous LOL I can categorically confirm I’m not jealous of her or anything regarding her. She wishes pahahaha.
You know Harriet, those who put up posts about people not liking them, and pretend to be ok with it for the sake of Instagram and the comments you're inevitably fishing for, basically fool no one.

You are bothered. And you appear to have missed out your sly follow/unfollow/buying likes, which actually make up most of the reasons people dont like you.

Play the game right and maybe you wont have to fish for love anymore....

I’ve just seen her post... someone said people who think that are jealous LOL I can categorically confirm I’m not jealous of her or anything regarding her. She wishes pahahaha.

I love how she's cherry picked those things for the post the only thing I would agree with on there is the scruffy part. The feeling on this thread is basically you're a shady cow for how you have grown your instagram, your daughter is a brat, you're an AD bleep, your husband is miserable and your eyebrows are tit....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's not discussed the one main issue we all raised which is that she has repeatedly follow unfollowed us all!

Reactions: 4
So I left a comment on that post saying about the whole follow unfollow thing, wasn't abusive just said that people don't really like that behaviour on Instagram.... comment has been deleted 🙄🙄

I think she’s actually quite sweet but her husband just looks utterly done with life. I’d be SO embarrassed to show him moping around like Kevin the teenager all the time. What’s his problem?

I think she’s actually quite sweet but her husband just looks utterly done with life. I’d be SO embarrassed to show him moping around like Kevin the teenager all the time. What’s his problem?
I don’t know but I imagine it’s exhausting posing for ads all day every day and your every moment filmed for the gram whether you like it or not

Reactions: 1
They are at disney with Asda - surely every story and post should be an #Ad?
I see a lot of these gifted holidays and they don’t tend to bother me but I don’t know why this one has a bit. Maybe it’s because they were only just at Disney World and just got back from lots of other holidays last week. And seeing them at Disney again and all the free clothes and things.
I can only dream of taking my children to Disney. It’s made me a bit sad to be honest

I think it is the glee at the over consumerism that gets me and taking the kids out of school when they don’t actually need to have yet another day off.

I also agree that there is such a thing as too many holidays when it comes to an influencer. Just because she is Northern doesn’t mean she isn’t middle class. They are having an extension, she went to private school.

It may just be me. But after watching the Disneyland Paris Instagram stories, I just feel she is so ungrateful. I didn't hear a single thank you for all those freebies. I just feel like she thinks she is entitled/there is an expectation to all the free things. I get she is an 'influencer' but I could only dream of taking my kids to Disney! Those kids are very spoilt and also appear ungrateful for what they receive and can come across as brats at times!

Reactions: 4
I see a lot of these gifted holidays and they don’t tend to bother me but I don’t know why this one has a bit. Maybe it’s because they were only just at Disney World and just got back from lots of other holidays last week. And seeing them at Disney again and all the free clothes and things.
I can only dream of taking my children to Disney. It’s made me a bit sad to be honest
I think this is like the third or even fourth Disney trip the kids have been on. She is incredibly lucky to have alot gifted in terms of holidays and this is one of the Instagram accounts that although I did enjoy makes me feel a bit deflated at times in terms.of what I give my children in comparison. Last month they had a gifted Beverley holidays trip away and as soon as that ended they flew to Spain on another gifted ad holiday the next day.

I think this is like the third or even fourth Disney trip the kids have been on. She is incredibly lucky to have alot gifted in terms of holidays and this is one of the Instagram accounts that although I did enjoy makes me feel a bit deflated at times in terms.of what I give my children in comparison. Last month they had a gifted Beverley holidays trip away and as soon as that ended they flew to Spain on another gifted ad holiday the next day.
It must be exhausting for the children too

I am loving this!!! Her and shell and the Littles deserve to be called out on this. Anyone else doing the same we will call you out on it too! So fake & needy

And it was first class travel all the way to Disney.
Surely going on holiday even to Disney has lost its shine now. How excited can the kids be when they’ve been on holiday every other week
Such an odd thought that a lot of these children will end up being so spoilt because of freebies and endless gifted holidays and not because their parents are well off. Strange times we live in now

I think it is the glee at the over consumerism that gets me and taking the kids out of school when they don’t actually need to have yet another day off.

I also agree that there is such a thing as too many holidays when it comes to an influencer. Just because she is Northern doesn’t mean she isn’t middle class. They are having an extension, she went to private school.

Believe me, as someone who knows her personally - she is not middle class, nor does she have the income /assets to warrant the statement 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.