Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on a forum that I was briefly a member of a few years back.
Mostly noted for asking mums to do research, linking to her blog and disappearing from the forum, only to re-appear with a long post announcing her return.
Now, these forums are always socially degenerative, in that there usually ends up being a popular posters clique with other, obviously vulnerable posters trying to get "in" with them..and my overwhelming memory of TobyandRoo is that very few wanted to do her research and very few were that bothered when she popped back up, but she *thought* she was in that popular clique.
Tone deaf that one, incapable of reading the room.

She was on a forum that I was briefly a member of a few years back.
Mostly noted for asking mums to do research, linking to her blog and disappearing from the forum, only to re-appear with a long post announcing her return.
Now, these forums are always socially degenerative, in that there usually ends up being a popular posters clique with other, obviously vulnerable posters trying to get "in" with them..and my overwhelming memory of TobyandRoo is that very few wanted to do her research and very few were that bothered when she popped back up, but she *thought* she was in that popular clique.
Tone deaf that one, incapable of reading the room.
Sorry what do you mean by research?

I hope she comes on here Demi Donnelly style so we can hold her accountable for her shady insta habits the rotter.

I followed as she lives in my area so was hoping for the relatable 'hidden' gems I could take my child to but nope... Ad ad ad ad ad and more ad. I don't mind an ad at all but when you advertise something everyday.... Boring 🙄

Reactions: 3
glad she has a thread now watching her insta stories and I feel she's been really shady with the AD at portventura basically putting AD in the smallest writing and not on every post.

Reactions: 1
I do wonder why on Earth she has so many followers 100k is a hell of a lot for what I don’t think are particular good pictures in reality - I follow some much smaller accounts like 2-10k size and the pictures are much much better quality you can see why a brand would want that person photographing their items but just can’t see it with this one - i suppose the brands just want access to the 100k followers but again brings me round to why on earth does she even have 100k followers!

I do wonder why on Earth she has so many followers 100k is a hell of a lot for what I don’t think are particular good pictures in reality - I follow some much smaller accounts like 2-10k size and the pictures are much much better quality you can see why a brand would want that person photographing their items but just can’t see it with this one - i suppose the brands just want access to the 100k followers but again brings me round to why on earth does she even have 100k followers!
Because she bought them - well she used an app for follow unfollow way back

Reactions: 5
Why do they allow Edith so much power over the whole family? She literally rules the roost so annoying

Reactions: 3
Toby and roo shady AF! I don’t know how she’s in with the other instamums she’s so fake she’s followed unfollowed me so many times I’ve blocked her now silly cow.
When I see these instamums like her and shellandthelittles I feel like something is missing from their lives that they have to story and show everything all the time, constantly be online liking and follow unfollowing it all must be so exhausting feels like they are so attention seeking (no IRL friends maybe?)so now they have to constantly seek approval from online world. SAD SAD SAD

Reactions: 5
Why do they allow Edith so much power over the whole family? She literally rules the roost so annoying
I remember being sickened at a post where the kid dragged a stool over to her doing the washing up, to pull her top up to breastfeed. (Before anyone starts, I have no issue with extended BFing, just that she allowed the child to dictate to her when and how she’d feed!)

She bought them, and I’m pretty sure if she doesn’t do the follow/unfollow thing herself she will have hired someone to do it- it’s a thing for (shady) IG types apparently!

You know Harriet, those who put up posts about people not liking them, and pretend to be ok with it for the sake of Instagram and the comments you're inevitably fishing for, basically fool no one.

You are bothered. And you appear to have missed out your sly follow/unfollow/buying likes, which actually make up most of the reasons people dont like you.

Play the game right and maybe you wont have to fish for love anymore....

Reactions: 4
You know Harriet, those who put up posts about people not liking them, and pretend to be ok with it for the sake of Instagram and the comments you're inevitably fishing for, basically fool no one.

You are bothered. And you appear to have missed out your sly follow/unfollow/buying likes, which actually make up most of the reasons people dont like you.

Play the game right and maybe you wont have to fish for love anymore....
Isn't it telling that toby & Roo and Shell and the littles seem to kiss each others backsides? they have a lot in common, ahem. and all this post does is drag all the other needy wanker instamums out to show their support. Boooorinnnggg

Reactions: 4
she's bought a whack of her following I'm sure. I feel sorry for him. He's just sort of dragged along for the ride and seem like a genuine guy. She's desperate for an 'Insta baby' but he isn't keen. It baffles me people are happy to air all this.

Reactions: 2
She bought her followers off back in the start and then used third party apps to follow and unfollow as mass. Check her socialblade out and you can see she does it by 1000’s weekly, she relaxed once she got the 100k though. I follow her on Twitter and noticed her arguing with other bloggers who called her out on it before.

She bought her followers off back in the start and then used third party apps to follow and unfollow as mass. Check her socialblade out and you can see she does it by 1000’s weekly, she relaxed once she got the 100k though. I follow her on Twitter and noticed her arguing with other bloggers who called her out on it before.
what an existence. a lot of hassle and fakery to avoid getting a real job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.