Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from the same town and we've been fb friends forever though we're not friends - always known her best for being the girl who was married at 18, divorced at 19, remarried at 20.

I've always thought the husband seems an absolute tool. I rememeber when they were engaged and her posting something along the lines of "always nice when your future husband calls you fat and ugly," always stuck with me as it was so sad.
Plus he's obsessed with with his own hobbies and refuses to make sacrifices for his family, including not going to football when she was miscarrying I believe.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah she's always been old beyond her years.

I sort of admire that she went full on into blogging to make money, none of this "oh I was just documenting motherhood and all these #ads fell into my lap", she full on went for it.
You can tell she'd love to go viral and wants her blog posts to be contentious. But as they're dull and contrived as she jumps on trends it's not going to happen

Reactions: 1
I think it is the glee at the over consumerism that gets me and taking the kids out of school when they don’t actually need to have yet another day off.

I also agree that there is such a thing as too many holidays when it comes to an influencer. Just because she is Northern doesn’t mean she isn’t middle class. They are having an extension, she went to private school.
No way. She made out she had a harsh upbringing and her mother single handily brought her up?!

Wow the latest blog post why you shouldn’t moan about influencers getting free holidays... popped up on my FB. Didn’t realise I followed her on there! She comes across as really nasty! Not everyone who has a problem with free holidays goes into those 4 catergoties. How bloody entitled does she sound. Hard work, editing pictures from the comfort of your own home. LOL. Try joining me in a&e for a 13 hour shift, wrapping the dead in sheets after you’ve fought tirelessly to save them. Then tell me how much you deserve several free holidays a year. Oh and guess what... I’m not jealous 😄 I love the feeling of saving for a holiday. Comparing them to celebs. Chatting absolute shite tbh. That’s really booked my piss this afternoon. Anyway.. as you were 😀

Reactions: 11
As someone who has been on a press trip and also a review holiday, I can tell you she is chatting tit.

Press trip was bloody hard work. Dusk till dawn preplanned events. No option, you do them all and more. So up at six am and not back to the room till gone midnight. I would never do one with my children.

Review holiday is a holiday with a few added requirement for the brand. So extra photos, possibly agreed number of stories or even a vid. Total walk in the palk and not that invasive. Perhaps a YouTube vid or blog post when you get home. Work yes, hard work - nope.

I think she does a disservice to other influencers and it is all about click bate for her anyway.

Reactions: 3
Wow that blog she’s just put up about influencers deserving free holidays is borderline spiteful. I posted earlier that it made me sad that people like her get free trips every other week and are at Disney constantly and I can’t afford to take mine, and she’s basically said ‘f*** off’ which is really nasty. What a way to behave towards those less fortunate

Reactions: 2
She really is a nasty witch - i would hardly call sauntering around Malton (where she lives) for coffee and cake, jumping on a train to a press event (free food, drink, clothes, gifts) to take a few pictures and possibly write a review a full time job. All the while her husband stays at home all day so clearly she does naff all in the house either.

She’s deluded, she literally gets everything handed to her on a plate because people follow her for her ‘amazing’ blogs. The laughable thing is, her blogs that she apparently spends hours on, are reposted so often you’d think she’d check her spelling and grammar. Clearly she is no journalist, I for one would not want her representing my brand!

Maybe I’m rambling, but it annoys me how she goes on trip after trip and her spoilt brats (which they really are in person) get sent so much ‘stuff’. None of this is because I’m jealous, I’m more than capable of paying for my own holidays and buying my children toys. I just think the way she says everyone who isn’t a blogger doesn’t deserve anything free or shouldn’t moan about it because we don’t work hard enough 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
She's a total grotbag, can't get over the fact she's actually younger than me!

Reactions: 5
I’m really shocked at this to be frank, even other ‘influencers’ acknowledge the obvious awkwardness and privilege of a ‘press trip’ as they call it - for example Charlotte Taylor recently was very humble and grateful about one she had last month. To be given a free holiday, let alone dozens of free holidays, in exchange for a few pictures and a review at the end is a huge privilege and just the entitled attitude is unbelievable
To think that most people work and work and work non stop to be able to scrape together enough for a family holiday, and many can’t even manage that, and this blog is just two fingers up at all of them

This has annoyed me to no end. The fact that we feel like we have to explain that we’re not jealous as well because of course we all must be 😡
She was so aggressive it’s unbelievable I wasn’t annoyed that she had the holiday o wasn’t annoyed that it was free. I was annoyed that she didn’t declare every insta video as gifted she didn’t Delarosa all the photos with her family wearing all the free clothes as gifted.
When she showed all the clothes she wasn’t thankful for them just very greedy about it.
Yes some amount of effort goes into these blog posts and videos but that doesn’t automatically mean she can’t be humble and great full for the gifts she does receive and brandishing everyone jealous is just so childish

She commented on ultimate girl gang along the lines of “how do you look so good pregnant I looked like a hippo”. Such an odd comment. It’s clearly because UGG is about a size 6 normally and thin people look lovely pregnant, whereas chubbies look like tit.

Speaking as a chubby *

Omg her insta story just now of her son running about naked... just... WHY?!? ... I hate it when parents post videos of their children naked online. It’s not funny, such an invasion of privacy and totally irresponsible 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg her insta story just now of her son running about naked... just... WHY?!? ... I hate it when parents post videos of their children naked online. It’s not funny, such an invasion of privacy and totally irresponsible 🤦🏻‍♀️
FFS. I’ve just reported it.

Cue “it’s only a child’s 🍑, why do people have such an issue with it??????!!!!” I’m sure

FFS. I’ve just reported it.

Cue “it’s only a child’s 🍑, why do people have such an issue with it??????!!!!” I’m sure
I hate it when people say this... it’s not the child’s 🍑 that I have an issue with, it’s his mother posting it online for her over 100k followers to see that’s the issue.... can you imagine if someone close to you filmed you naked without your knowledge and posted it online for thousands of people to see?? You’d be mortified, upset, humiliated and rightly so.... why people think it’s ok to do this to children just because they’re children BAFFLES me.... sorry for the rant but it REALLY annoys me (incase you couldn’t tell) 🙈😫🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.