Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that makeup video she's done her make up completely different to normal 🤣 she seems to be having some kind of mid life crisis (I refuse to believe she's in her 30s)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to see the freckles being drawn on to be believed!!! Why would you buy such a product?? I find it totally bizarre. (I also have freckles and who could be bothered drawing them on???).

Reactions: 9
I un followed this mess ages ago but just had a little nosey where's the big dog gone?
Also the botox does not look good she makes out like she's so old but she's only in her thirties

She’s a mess ! I’m not sure who her market is? She acts as if she’s single no kids no 2nd husband what the duck is wrong with her I wish she would buy new clothes for the children ! How many clothes does she need ? Sh doesn’t do the school run ? Does she do online food shopping? I’m losing the plot lol she definitely is

Reactions: 1
She’s a mess ! I’m not sure who her market is? She acts as if she’s single no kids no 2nd husband what the duck is wrong with her I wish she would buy new clothes for the children ! How many clothes does she need ? Sh doesn’t do the school run ? Does she do online food shopping? I’m losing the plot lol she definitely is
So she’s on husband number 2?

Reactions: 2
She was married before, must have been very young as her eldest just turned 11?! Adam was her wedding planner 😂😂 apparently prev husband was cheating on her so they split really soon after wedding and she ‘bumped into’ Adam and they got it on. Obviously settled very quickly and young with him too!

• Wow
Think I've said this before on here but locally she was known for being something like
Engaged at 16
Married at 17
Divorced at 18
Engaged (Adam) at 19
Married at 20
Pregnant at 21
Baby at 22

Might be a bit out on the years but it was all really young

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s such a liar ! Ruben knows they’re going away ! Yes her first husband threw himself in front of a train a couple of years ago before he had to go to court think it was indecent images of children or worst ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Do you thinks she feels like perhaps she missed out on her youth a bit given that she didn’t experience a normal life during her twenties? No uni, no partying, no inappropriate partners (although it sounds like Adam isn’t much of a catch), no living away from her home town. Perhaps that’s why she’s drawing on those godawful freckles and getting her nose pierced. What’s next?!

Reactions: 4
She’s such a liar ! Ruben knows they’re going away ! Yes her first husband threw himself in front of a train a couple of years ago before he had to go to court think it was indecent images of children or worst ?
What?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.