Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another free holiday! Does anyone actually enjoy watching this family go on free holiday after free holiday????

Reactions: 3
Surely it takes the fun out of it for the kids? A holiday happens every two weeks for them. Must all blur in to one for them

Bit of a lurker.....but todays moaning about visiting the village of Portmeirion has really irritated me! It’s a village of beautiful architecture, not a flipping theme park!! Complaining that there isn’t play areas for kids? Do me a favour and hike back to Disney World

Reactions: 8
Bit of a lurker.....but todays moaning about visiting the village of Portmeirion has really irritated me! It’s a village of beautiful architecture, not a flipping theme park!! Complaining that there isn’t play areas for kids? Do me a favour and hike back to Disney World
What a knob.

She moans about her living situation whilst her house is getting done up but I could swear she’s spends more time away on her gifted and sp hols then actually in the house 🤦‍♀️

Ha it made me want to visit it

I've just read on another thread she insta storied all the ins and out of an abortion she had after her youngest was born? If true that is low!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've just read on another thread she insta storied all the ins and out of an abortion she had after her youngest was born? If true that is low!
I don’t think this is really something criticisable? A lot of high profile people have talked about their abortions to show the various reasons why they’ve had them, and I think it is a good thing to be honest.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think this is really something criticisable? A lot of high profile people have talked about their abortions to show the various reasons why they’ve had them, and I think it is a good thing to be honest.

If she hadn't previously discussed her sons penis problems all over instagram without his consent I might not have had a problem with it, some things should be sacred, she's an attention seeker and I don't believe for one minute she was trying to 'create awareness' these people only ever post stuff for potential AD money.

• Wow
New to this thread - hello!

I've been following her on FB for a few years now - I have no idea how I stumbled across her but I assume it was from the days when she actually did some writing/blogging.

A bit like PTWM (the thread I normally lurk on 😂) she has built up enough of a following by posting "relatable" parenting stories but...she doesn't do that anymore?

Not for ages have I seen any writing from her. She's either on holiday or in heavily filtered photos with kids and toys. Oh...or sharing memes.

It annoys me when "bloggers", who often must work hard to write and brand and to publicise themselves suddenly stop doing what made their followers follow them, and their SM becomes just a string of adverts.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just scrolled back a couple of years..she has changed so much appearance wise in such a short space of time hasn’t she??

Having a partner and friends who are/have been journalists for over 25 years and been lucky enough to have been on many a press trip myself due to this that blog post has annoyed me.Journalists do not get paid for the review trips, yes they get to go on them and write them up and it is a major perk but they get the free trip and it is normally taken within their annual leave so they don't get paid on top like influencers do too. Same as travel agents who get discounted stays and holidays because the companies want them to recommend the accommdation/theme park/airline whatever to the customer. I think some of this blame lands with the brands and their marketing though..how many badly written posts and badly edited holiday vlogs have we seen -they don't seem to be overly fussy about the influencers skills. Also nothing worse than when there is a random match that obviously isn't a good fit for instance Mrs Meldrum at Gleneagles or Brummy at Mark Warner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.