Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow but just went over to have a look & wow how annoying is she!!! I get the impression she thinks she's funny & witty 🤨 I'm genuinely amazed at how these people make a living out of social media when they have the personality of a pencil. Wow

Reactions: 2
I used to really enjoy watching her. But now I find her really annoying, had to unfollow!

She's back on her favourite topic of term time holidays, her children are never in bloody school. No your lame family holiday freebie is not some amazing, cultural learning experience that trumps their education, not when it's every month

She is really milking the M&S partnership wearing the clothes all the time and only declaring part of the time.

She grated on me - allowing her kids to play up for the camera. Grow a backbone!

Reactions: 1
Did she just get flown to Scotland and back to choose a bleeping christmas tree......

Reactions: 1
Did she just get flown to Scotland and back to choose a bleeping christmas tree......
Her profile says ‘public figure’ 🤷‍♀️ Who the duck would know who she was if you didn’t stumble across her on Instagram - I mean WHAT does she do ?????

Reactions: 3
Shock another gifted trip.to Disney on Ice for the kids birthdays!!

And every story not #gifted
Ah to be fair most of the Disney in ice stories did have gifted on..just in small print mainly!

But I noticed it said Toby had requested Disney on ice for his birthday-no..it was gifted!

Ah to be fair most of the Disney in ice stories did have gifted on..just in small print mainly!

But I noticed it said Toby had requested Disney on ice for his birthday-no..it was gifted!
Not on every one though just a few and as you said the ones that were had it in tiny writing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.