Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smartie

Chatty Member
When I first came across her I though, wow, I like the confidence. Then within weeks realised she reposted the same boring shit every week.

The kids getting up at 5am or sneaking their tablets into bed at 1am? At their age she should be doing something about that, not documenting it on instagram. It's not healthy. It's addiction.

And I don't usually post personal things, but her eyebrows do me in. They're so far apart and so curved.

Thank you for directing me here! The PR stays this week have really peed me off. 4 days PR stay in a mega expensive hotel in Cornwall? Totally relatable mate... Totally relatable. And nothing is marked as clearly as it should be, guidance says posts should START #ad or gifted or whatever not have it buried at the bottom. And she wasn't honest from the off about Cornwall, she made out to begin with it was a normal holiday.

Reactions: 14

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
5FAAFC03-8B85-4058-9ACE-8186C91CD264.jpeg

erm. You did that for your LAST FREE DISNEY TRIP. Gobsmacked that in the space of a week she greedily grabs not one but two free holidays. Read the room. People are on the bones of their arse post Covid yet we are supposed to be super excited to tag along to this families millionth free holiday and not just any holiday, thousands of pounds worth. The kids don’t care. They always look so unimpressed and know that they will be forced to smile 24/7 and have mummy off prattling to the camera

• Angry
Reactions: 14
90D066AB-F6A5-4936-97A7-31C837884B5E.jpeg

It’s ploughed not plowed Harriet...this woman is an ‘author’ and she can’t even spell. Do
all the instahuns get book deals these days? The actual hardworking, talented authors of this world must be fuming that people like gobshite Harriet Shearsmith, whose biggest claim to fame is commenting on Simple Politics posts, get actual book deals, when they have to actually work hard for their success. It’s infuriating.

Reactions: 13

teddy19

VIP Member
Why has she shared that video of her son crying over his birthday present? Thats so embarrassing for him when hes older and his mates will take piss out of him for it! He starts high school this time, hes gonna be a prime target for nasty kids with the shite his mum puts on about him and herself! She will do anything for content

cocktailsanddreams

View attachment 715707
erm. You did that for your LAST FREE DISNEY TRIP. Gobsmacked that in the space of a week she greedily grabs not one but two free holidays. Read the room. People are on the bones of their arse post Covid yet we are supposed to be super excited to tag along to this families millionth free holiday and not just any holiday, thousands of pounds worth. The kids don’t care. They always look so unimpressed and know that they will be forced to smile 24/7 and have mummy off prattling to the camera

She’s another one who is boring and repetitive, those children are so spoilt, what are they going to get them for their 18ths? A fucking gifted trip to the moon? 😡🤯

• Haha
She touts herself as a brilliant mum, when she has absolutely no idea about how to parent. That poor child, a special and private moment plastered all over the internet so his mum can get a few likes from the bots she’s paid to follow her.

There should be a law that protects children from being overexposed like this by their parents. I bet she wouldn’t comment on a simple politics post about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Booklover

VIP Member
Thanks to @OhhBacon for pointing me to this thread.
Completely agree with comment by @Smartie She doesn't do anything unless it's gifted and the 'pr experience' in the canal trip was placed right at the bottom in her stories and in a green font! Sneaky bitch.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
So she’s got two new adult cats that are rescued (aka probably traumatised already) that she’s dumped into her home, without acclimatising them, and allowing them to adjust and settle, and they’ve also not been checked by a vet…
And she wonders why these cats have got the shits??

Let’s not go there about the nose piercing that keeps coming out. “Harriet, if you’d got it done at a PROPER PIERCING PLACE AND NOT CLAIRES, you’d have a proper nose stud that has a loop or fixing to stop it coming out every five minutes. A piercing with a gun won’t stay in”

Maybe she needs to write a book called “how to adult when you have no common sense but need to get clicks for social media”
🤦‍♀️

Banquos_Ghost

I can't believe they're coming home already. What is the point?! 800 mile round trip for 4 days? And of those she only spent maybe 2 in Cornwall. The things people do for a free holiday!
Can't say no to a freebie can she! On a separate note, does anyone remember back in the day when she used to follow you (so then you followed her back) and then she swiftly unfollowed? I bet she buys followers too. Seems the sort.

cocktailsanddreams

Absolutely fuming she’s been gifted or got the trip heavily discounted when most of the UK haven’t had a holiday at all for the past 2 years/ lost their job/ been furloughed/ lost a loved one ! They’ve already been on holiday why do they need another one?? These influencers are such bloody braggers 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11

hocus_pocus

Her comments about rescue cats costing as much as buying a cat have pissed me off. If you're getting a rescue cat because you're trying to save money then you probably should rethink whether a pet is a good idea!

Banquos_Ghost

I'm glad this thread is gaining some momentum.

Very odd that the husband doesn't seem part of the family activities lately. Is it right that they both don't work? Bizzare set up. She can't make that much £ from this gig surely? Not sure how old the kids are but they aren't little and at some point she will become irrelevant. Then what? Maybe she will get a job on the Simple Politics Instagram account 🤣

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Shes off on disney cruise om Wednesday! Couldn't hold her own water on BM2s insta!
It’s sickening how much these people flaunt all this crap. Free holiday to Cornwall, free trip on the canal boat, now a cruise that’s THOUSANDS - and their kids won’t be arsed in the slightest. Yet she will still moan how hard it is. Families out there struggling hugely in the holidays financing and sorting childcare as there’s not TWO ADULTS in the house all day every day with no real job. Plus affording days out. So unrelatable and pure bragging. How do people follow influencers? They’re so out of touch and not “real” in the slightest

• Angry

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Wow the latest blog post why you shouldn’t moan about influencers getting free holidays... popped up on my FB. Didn’t realise I followed her on there! She comes across as really nasty! Not everyone who has a problem with free holidays goes into those 4 catergoties. How bloody entitled does she sound. Hard work, editing pictures from the comfort of your own home. LOL. Try joining me in a&e for a 13 hour shift, wrapping the dead in sheets after you’ve fought tirelessly to save them. Then tell me how much you deserve several free holidays a year. Oh and guess what... I’m not jealous 😄 I love the feeling of saving for a holiday. Comparing them to celebs. Chatting absolute shite tbh. That’s really booked my piss this afternoon. Anyway.. as you were 😀