Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, in todayā€™s video of Tim feeding his face again, he has an item that actually has coffee in the name of it. He tells us itā€™s after 8 pmā€¦.but itā€™s ok because thereā€™s not much coffee in it lol
I guess since itā€™s not ā€œ mochaā€ coffee, itā€™s not poison to his system lol šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried asking if it was because they were unvaccinated and the stans attacked me saying that they still wear the mask for J$ because he can't get the vaccine (really?!). When I came back and pointed out that they still drag J$ around everywhere they told me it was none of my business.
For me their most blatant display of hypocrisy is dragging their child around to every crowded petri dish hot spot imaginable. They claim to wear a mask for the sake of the kid but they take him everywhere when he can't safely wear a mask? And it's strictly for views, & the $$ that comes along with it, not a once in a lifetime family vacation. What a crock of crap.

Reactions: 19
For me their most blatant display of hypocrisy is dragging their child around to every crowded petri dish hot spot imaginable. They claim to wear a mask for the sake of the kid but they take him everywhere when he can't safely wear a mask? And it's strictly for views, & the $$ that comes along with it, not a once in a lifetime family vacation. What a crock of crap.
That was exactly my point too but you know the stans think he is having "the best childhood ever."

Reactions: 4
*The Official New Tim Tracker Translation Team*
(TONTTTT {aka taunt}, Copyright @HereForTheT3a22 šŸ¤£)

BOOSE = booths
SEHMWECH = sandwich
TOAR = tour
DILLISHUS = delicious
HUTT DUGS = hot dogs
AGIN = again
CROWN = crayon
MELK = milk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How did yā€™all forget adding ā€œUt disā€ to the translator? Itā€™s a classic. Also with that TikTok, itā€™s totally sarcasm. I commented on it a while back and got some stans after me. The OP is on our side!

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
SUPER LOUD SLURPING NOISES EWW

It's starting to rain again and Dim is audibly scared because he melts in the rain.

LOL AT 10:30 WE GET DIM EXPLAINING GENIE, GENIE+, and all the new updates coming because he did such a "great" job explaining it in their live vlog....I had to fast forward roughly 8 minutes and he's still talking about Genie+...he tells us to leave comments down below so he can answer them in a future vlog....by answer he means taking information from someone else that knows what they are talking about and use that to correct everything he most likely explained incorrectly.

[/QUOTE]
You definitely deserve an award for watching the entire vlog! As always, you crack me up. Thanks for watching it so I don't have to!

I used to think this foum was a little harsh on their parenting (or lack thereof) skills. But their behavior and treatment of lil J, Tim's family and how they handle any critical posts completely has changed my opinion. After 8 months of watching their antics, they deserve the critical posts. ALL gloves off!

• Heart
Holy tit, for the second time this week J4D has let Tim off his leash and let him out by himself after dark! What the duck is happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy tit, for the second time this week J4D has let Tim off his leash and let him out by himself after dark! What the duck is happening?
I'm convinced that Dim tells J3D he has to take a huge dump, sneaks out the bathroom window and goes to the parks by himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Out of curiosity how loud does he have to speak to be picked up by his mic/camera?

just watching the boo bash video and on Thunder Mountain heā€™s non stop talking through the whole ride. I know itā€™d annoy me to queue for an hour plus and then get stuck close to someone being that irritating.

Is it a case that heā€™s not actually that loud or is he really so obnoxious/oblivious to how annoying it is?
Most people recording in this way will actually turn the shotgun mic around on the hot shoe so that it's facing them, you can talk pretty quietly then. But in a few pics it looks like Dim is now using an omni directional mic which pics up sound from all around the camera. He's probably using this because the shotgun mic wasn't picking up J2D's enough.

Reactions: 2
I believe my 2 comments were deleted from their YT. I have a slight feeling that Jenn didn't appreciate me calling her a manatee or pointing out the fact that she waddles. It's a shame though, I was looking forward to some pissed stans coming to the track-holes' defensešŸ˜. Why does Jenn have to ruin all my fun? šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How did yā€™all forget adding ā€œUt disā€ to the translator? Itā€™s a classic. Also with that TikTok, itā€™s totally sarcasm. I commented on it a while back and got some stans after me. The OP is on our side!
I just don't want to add anything about J to the list. Poor kid can't help that his parents are these two.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not much different from her normal everyday face imo

Oh my bad she said scared not scary oops
Screenshot_20210823-193818.png

Stevie Wonder could see the poor editing but these people eat up whatever the Trackers serve
Screenshot_20210823-194015.png
Screenshot_20210823-193750.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.