Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way I will be convinced he's using that expensive bike, for starters they aren't home long enough for it to do any good! His face is so puffy and bloated ...
2021-08-23 (3).png
2021-08-23 (4).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone pick up the way he said Madras?!
How many times do we have to hear October 1st in one video.
'Apparently the October 1st booths are open now so we're gonna see if we can go and eat at the October 1st booths and was supposed to open at October 1st'
WE GET IT.

Reactions: 6
*The Official New Tim Tracker Translation Team*
(TONTTTT {aka taunt}, Copyright @HereForTheT3a22 🤣)

BOOSE = booths
SEHMWECH = sandwich
TOAR = tour
DILLISHUS = delicious
HUTT DUGS = hot dogs
AGIN = again
CROWN = crayon
MELK = milk
‘Our friends’ = people we’ve conned for access to a media event who you’ll never see again after this video.

Reactions: 14
No way I will be convinced he's using that expensive bike, for starters they aren't home long enough for it to do any good! His face is so puffy and bloated ...
View attachment 727184View attachment 727185
You cannot out-exercise a terrible theme park diet. Unless you’re an Olympic level athletes spending 8 hours training a day. Tim eats 8 hours a day and probably bikes for 30 mins 😆

Thanks so much Tim for showing us outdoor menus covered in rain. God forbid you ask Jen to edit in a screenshot of the menu that can be found online.

And what a shocker that a donut at the end of the day was not as fresh as can be!

‘Our friends’ = people we’ve conned for access to a media event who you’ll never see again after this video.
If only they had stayed friends with Jim & Nicole! He is a CM again and she is clearly on the good side of Disney’s media list! They are SO short sighted.

Reactions: 5
Honestly looking down into a camera makes it worse. He should remember a tripod.
I don’t think it is right to make fun of the kids speech. The kid is off limits IMO
I don't see it as making fun of him or his speech when referencing "UT DIS". Remember the stans have been commenting on their videos since forever BEGGING for them to come out with a shirt that says "WHAT'S THIS"? It's more about making fun of the stans and their worship of all things Trackers. TTTs have made "UT DIS" a part of the Trackers brand. It is repeated over and over in every video and in every video when it is said, the Trackers interrupt whatever they are saying about a dozen times to talk AT him and say whatever it is he is looking at or pointing at. They could easily edit around it but they leave it in their videos on purpose to get comments on their great parenting skills because the stans eat it up and it leads to more comments. They could just turn the damn camera off or better yet take him out of the videos instead of focusing his learning on how to pose properly for the camera.

Reactions: 10
You cannot out-exercise a terrible theme park diet. Unless you’re an Olympic level athletes spending 8 hours training a day. Tim eats 8 hours a day and probably bikes for 30 mins 😆

Thanks so much Tim for showing us outdoor menus covered in rain. God forbid you ask Jen to edit in a screenshot of the menu that can be found online.

And what a shocker that a donut at the end of the day was not as fresh as can be!

If only they had stayed friends with Jim & Nicole! He is a CM again and she is clearly on the good side of Disney’s media list! They are SO short sighted.
I’m glad that Jim and Nicole escaped the Trackers death grip. They seem like genuinely nice and kind people, albeit super religious but still very nice

Reactions: 12
Most people going to Theme Parks each day might burn a few Cals off but not this pair because they don't do vast amounts of walking. The go in, eat as much food as possible and leave.

Reactions: 11
Tim Tracker #37 Jennie + app, Dim takes a crap
There are similarities aren't there? :LOL:

Genie Plus: Pay to play
Jennie Plus: Pay to be allowed to go out alone

G+: PITA
J+: PITA

G+: Has lots of ideas but depends on someone else to act on them
J+: same

G+: Overly expensive for a minimal experience

G+: Will not take care of the kids, cook, clean or drive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"The world is our palm tree" - some dumb made up phrase they are trying to make popular

Reactions: 7
Maybe Tim isn't long for this world,,,,,

I thought of Tim when I heard about this on the radio this morning! 😂

Seriously though his diet IS killing him and he needs to make some changes ASAP for the sake of his son. He's headed for a heart attack before 50.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.