Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in and out of this thread. And I barely watch Trackers now.
So please bare with me if this has been discussed.
But do the Trackers ever take Jackson to the theme parks? Watching Tim at Boo Bash atm, why can't Jackson go and enjoy the fireworks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But do the Trackers ever take Jackson to the theme parks? Watching Tim at Boo Bash atm, why can't Jackson go and enjoy the fireworks
Because they have conditioned J$ to go to bed by like 6PM.

Heaven forbid they keep him out and just let him sleep in his stroller like most parents do with their children.

Reactions: 15
“Do they ever take J$ to the theme parks?”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry I’m not laughing AT you, I’m laughing at the prospect of them leaving their prop home

They drag him all over the place usually during the hottest times of day 😞

Because they have conditioned J$ to go to bed by like 6PM.

Heaven forbid they keep him out and just let him sleep in his stroller like most parents do with their children.
They have him conditioned to only sleep with 17 sound machines and at 6 pm so Jenn can scroll through TikTok and scrub comments for 12 hours

• Haha
  • Sad
“Do they ever take J$ to the theme parks?”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry I’m not laughing AT you, I’m laughing at the prospect of them leaving their prop home

They drag him all over the place usually during the hottest times of day 😞

They have him conditioned to only sleep with 17 sound machines and at 6 pm so Jenn can scroll through TikTok and scrub comments for 12 hours
To me it's just weird seeing Tim literally ride these children's rides by himself now he has a child that is able enough to stay up slightly later.
I've pretty much stopped watching their home vlogs too. So I don't know what they are like regarding parenting style or routines. But the cash cow (Jackson) would've loved this

Reactions: 5
To me it's just weird seeing Tim literally ride these children's rides by himself now he has a child that is able enough to stay up slightly later.
I've pretty much stopped watching their home vlogs too. So I don't know what they are like regarding parenting style or routines. But the cash cow (Jackson) would've loved this
It’s insane to me that they won’t “disrupt” his sleep for ONE EVENING so he could experience Boo Bash

But they will disrupt his day and drag him through a theme park during the hottest hours of the day. Makes ZERO sense

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s insane to me that they won’t “disrupt” his sleep for ONE EVENING so he could experience Boo Bash

But they will disrupt his day and drag him through a theme park during the hottest hours of the day. Makes ZERO sense
Aw they don't do they?! That's awful. See I wouldn't of been able to watch that.
The UK had the hottest week a couple weeks a go and I wouldn't even allow my kids stay in the back garden for long.
I can't bring myself to watch the home vlogs anymore. Jen just grinds my gears

Reactions: 6
I love this. If anything every said TIM IS A FAT OLD LIAR louder than Tim's response to your statement, I don't know what it is. So happy you got the screen shot of it.

You knew your ban was coming. One must sniff Tim's BS and love it to stay. Anyone with half a brain realizes Tim and Jenn are constantly changing the story, and something is off.

Tim absolutely was not invited by Disney to that event, he slid in under the radar, probably as a plus one to someone who was legit invited. His intention was to film the fireworks from the balcony of their overpriced suite, but that afternoon as they checked in Tim either ran into an "old buddy, old pal, could you spare a dime an invite" or he made such a ruckus at the front desk of the Grand Floridian that they had to slide something his way to make him STFU and not destroy other people's trips. His pass was completely different than the invitees. He did not film the media event side at all. Just signs everywhere that was not what Tim is claiming it to be. Then there was Jenn's comment that just came in out of nowhere about it feeling like this stay was "lucky" as it was raining. Which tells me TTT was absolutely on Disney's tit list and Jenn was under the impression that they broke a curse just then.
Completely agree. No way he wouldn't have filmed that dessert party if he'd been allowed to. Or not taken the vlogger cake for Jenn24/7D. He won't admit they're off the media list for past indiscretions and being basically all round shite. They're probably more trouble than they're worth at thus point. Tone deaf, self centred, past it and unreliable.

Reactions: 10
a while back in a home vlog he said he was trying to quit caffeine because he doesn’t like the feeling of dependency. He’s afraid when he has it that he will fall back on it. We wonder if he did something or something happened for his take on alcohol. Some of their early videos they would be trashed and then all of a sudden he made it a known fact that he didn’t drink anymore.

Dim only videos are the best videos.
After watching their sloppy drunk videos from years ago and the way he is about alcohol now, I would be he's in AA or went through the 12-steps at some point.

Reactions: 2

anyone see this? Claims in the comments to not be a fan and it’s sarcasm… If so, she should grab a handle here… 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
After watching their sloppy drunk videos from years ago and the way he is about alcohol now, I would be he's in AA or went through the 12-steps at some point.
He should definitely take 12 steps.... Away from Jenn, then break into a run and keep running. She won't be able to catch up with you dude! Drive her out into the country somewhere, tell her you're taking her for a walk. Run Timbo, run!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity how loud does he have to speak to be picked up by his mic/camera?

just watching the boo bash video and on Thunder Mountain he’s non stop talking through the whole ride. I know it’d annoy me to queue for an hour plus and then get stuck close to someone being that irritating.

Is it a case that he’s not actually that loud or is he really so obnoxious/oblivious to how annoying it is?

Reactions: 8
Out of curiosity how loud does he have to speak to be picked up by his mic/camera?

just watching the boo bash video and on Thunder Mountain he’s non stop talking through the whole ride. I know it’d annoy me to queue for an hour plus and then get stuck close to someone being that irritating.

Is it a case that he’s not actually that loud or is he really so obnoxious/oblivious to how annoying it is?
I don't know to be honest. I know a few times he forgot to change the directional pickup of the mic so he thought he had it faced away from himself so the sound wasn't as loud, but in reality he had it facing towards him and he ended up pretty much shouting the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

anyone see this? Claims in the comments to not be a fan and it’s sarcasm… If so, she should grab a handle here… 😂😂
I’ve never wanted to punch a human being in the face more in my life.

“I’m an annual passholder which is basically a cast member” should be a sentence that gets you arrested

I missed the sarcasm blurb. But still anyone who talks and acts like this daily needs a punch 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.