Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since talking about ordinary adventures a few threads back I started watching them and love them! Even though I’m an Orlando resident, and they are LA based, I find their content “refreshing”
They have only been in the game for a little over 2 years, and have already celebrated their 200K subscriber. I just watched the 150K special last night (from a few months ago) and it was so good.

TTT could NEVER

I suspect TTT will see how having a relationship with OA would benefit them. TTT only wanted to hang out with them without cameras, now I am willing to bet things will change in the future.

They are
REAL Star Wars fans (they cried when they got light sabers lol)
REAL Marvel fans
REAL Disney fans
And their house is pretty cool.

Reactions: 14
I figured and let’s face it. Jenn definitely doesn’t shower daily it’s BLATANTLY obvious.

TIM YOU ARE ALONE OUTDOORS TAKE THE bleeping MASK OFF YOU STUPID ASSHOLE

I’m not pro mask or anti mask but goddamn I would not wear one outside while alone, it’s absolutely bleeping stupid
I tried asking if it was because they were unvaccinated and the stans attacked me saying that they still wear the mask for J$ because he can't get the vaccine (really?!). When I came back and pointed out that they still drag J$ around everywhere they told me it was none of my business.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I tried asking if it was because they were unvaccinated and the stans attacked me saying that they still wear the mask for J$ because he can't get the vaccine (really?!). When I came back and pointed out that they still drag J$ around everywhere they told me it was none of my business.
I’m sure the stans lost it because heaven forbid anyone questions their lord and lady. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

But seriously it makes ZERO sense to wear it outdoors ALONE

It’s pure and simple VIRTUE SIGNALING

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They are
REAL Marvel fans
REAL Disney fans
I agree. They seem to be genuine. They are uber geeks and they let their geek flag fly. I still don't admit that I like sci-fi. tit, I just did.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahahah. That was my comment. After Tim responded. They banned me.
I love this. If anything every said TIM IS A FAT OLD LIAR louder than Tim's response to your statement, I don't know what it is. So happy you got the screen shot of it.

You knew your ban was coming. One must sniff Tim's BS and love it to stay. Anyone with half a brain realizes Tim and Jenn are constantly changing the story, and something is off.

Tim absolutely was not invited by Disney to that event, he slid in under the radar, probably as a plus one to someone who was legit invited. His intention was to film the fireworks from the balcony of their overpriced suite, but that afternoon as they checked in Tim either ran into an "old buddy, old pal, could you spare a dime an invite" or he made such a ruckus at the front desk of the Grand Floridian that they had to slide something his way to make him STFU and not destroy other people's trips. His pass was completely different than the invitees. He did not film the media event side at all. Just signs everywhere that was not what Tim is claiming it to be. Then there was Jenn's comment that just came in out of nowhere about it feeling like this stay was "lucky" as it was raining. Which tells me TTT was absolutely on Disney's tit list and Jenn was under the impression that they broke a curse just then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Since talking about ordinary adventures a few threads back I started watching them and love them! Even though I’m an Orlando resident, and they are LA based, I find their content “refreshing”
They have only been in the game for a little over 2 years, and have already celebrated their 200K subscriber. I just watched the 150K special last night (from a few months ago) and it was so good.

TTT could NEVER

I suspect TTT will see how having a relationship with OA would benefit them. TTT only wanted to hang out with them without cameras, now I am willing to bet things will change in the future.

They are
REAL Marvel fans
REAL Disney fans
and they know how to shoot things to look good. kitra is corny but at least she isn't fake. peter founded slashfilm so he definitely has knowledge on the subjects. they make the kind of content you'd have hoped TTT would have evolved into making by now.

Reactions: 8
and they know how to shoot things to look good. kitra is corny but at least she isn't fake. peter founded slashfilm so he definitely has knowledge on the subjects. they make the kind of content you'd have hoped TTT would have evolved into making by now.
Tim believes evolution means learning to post to TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was checking out some older FRE vids and there was one that showed Jen eating. I had to turn off Youtube.

Reactions: 1
Dim solo at F&W to try new booths....

What the hell did he buy JennBo to give him so much "freedom"?

Dim brings up the "lost footage" that professional editor Jenn lost, that it included some Epcot Footage including getting a special Photopass Picture. we get *camera noise* and the picture gets inserted.

1629745677457.png

As cool as the picture it is, I have yet to see one where it didn't make someone look like they have a stick figure body and a boulder sized head.

Dim's first stop is Mouse Gear because a "special friend" wants a certain piece of merchandise.

Dim gets distracted by showing us some Halloween marchandise.

DIM HATES THE COLOR CODED PRICE TAGS

Dim gets audibly aroused reading the Cowboy Mac and Cheese menu item.

Professional Vlogger Dim once again forgets a small gorilla-pod to hold his camera, so once again the camera gets randomly propped up....

Dim drops the line "This is a brisket"

Dim tells us he wishes that "Jenn was here because she would "LOVE IT"

Dim tries for a forced perspective picture with the Remy spoon picture spot.

Dim is shocked by the crowd, that it's a lot of adults out drinking on a Saturday night....YOU DON'T SAY DIM?

Dim butchers pronouncing things at the India Booth...Madras Red Curry is now MA-DUR-RASS...

Dim gets the Korma Chicken and also got a Mango Lassi which he has never heard of before.

Dim makes such a punchable face before eating the chicken.

1629746243383.png

His face is so round and puffy now.

He said if he saw it on a menu he most likely wouldn't get it because it's something that normally wouldn't like...NO CRAP DIM IT'S NOT A BURGER.

Dim complains the chicken is super dry and needs more yogurt sauce.

He tells us mango is an acquired taste and that you must like mango to enjoy mango.

SUPER LOUD SLURPING NOISES EWW

It's starting to rain again and Dim is audibly scared because he melts in the rain.

He makes his way to the Kenya booth...he gets the Coffee-barbecued Beef Tenderloin.....DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT THERE IS CAFFEINE IN THE COFFEE RUB!!!!

LOL AT 10:30 WE GET DIM EXPLAINING GENIE, GENIE+, and all the new updates coming because he did such a "great" job explaining it in their live vlog....I had to fast forward roughly 8 minutes and he's still talking about Genie+...he tells us to leave comments down below so he can answer them in a future vlog....by answer he means taking information from someone else that knows what they are talking about and use that to correct everything he most likely explained incorrectly.

Dim gets the raclette cheese from the Alps booth, no shocker he loved it.

He gets the charcuterie from the Spain booth and he isn't a fan of his first bite. He says "how can you go wrong you're eating just meat, cheese, and olives" He then complains it's very salty.

Dim called the donut from the Donut Box "a little al dente"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Trouble in paradise. I think things have seemed tense since their Disney springs “lost each other” bullshit.

Dim brings up the "lost footage" that professional editor Jenn lost, that it included some Epcot Footage including getting a special Photopass Picture. we get *camera noise* and the picture gets inserted.

View attachment 726629
As cool as the picture it is, I have yet to see one where it didn't make someone look like they have a stick figure body and a boulder sized head.

Dim's first stop is Mouse Gear because a "special friend" wants a certain piece of merchandise.

Dim gets distracted by showing us some Halloween marchandise.

DIM HATES THE COLOR CODED PRICE TAGS

Dim gets audibly aroused reading the Cowboy Mac and Cheese menu item.

Professional Vlogger Dim once again forgets a small gorilla-pod to hold his camera, so once again the camera gets randomly propped up....

Dim drops the line "This is a brisket"

Dim tells us he wishes that "Jenn was here because she would "LOVE IT"

Dim tries for a forced perspective picture with the Remy spoon picture spot.

Dim is shocked by the crowd, that it's a lot of adults out drinking on a Saturday night....YOU DON'T SAY DIM?

Dim butchers pronouncing things at the India Booth...Madras Red Curry is now MA-DUR-RASS...

Dim gets the Korma Chicken and also got a Mango Lassi which he has never heard of before.

Dim makes such a punchable face before eating the chicken.

View attachment 726654

His face is so round and puffy now.

He said if he saw it on a menu he most likely wouldn't get it because it's something that normally wouldn't like...NO CRAP DIM IT'S NOT A BURGER.

Dim complains the chicken is super dry and needs more yogurt sauce.

He tells us mango is an acquired taste and that you must like mango to enjoy mango.

SUPER LOUD SLURPING NOISES EWW

It's starting to rain again and Dim is audibly scared because he melts in the rain.

He makes his way to the Kenya booth...he gets the Coffee-barbecued Beef Tenderloin.....DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT THERE IS CAFFEINE IN THE COFFEE RUB!!!!
How excited he became at the word “cowboy” made me cackle. It didn’t say Brokeback Mac and cheese Tim, it simply said Cowboy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Trouble in paradise. I think things have seemed tense since their Disney springs “lost each other” bullshit.

How excited he became at the word “cowboy” made me cackle. It didn’t say Brokeback Mac and cheese Tim, it simply said Cowboy.
Broke Bac N' Cheese... Gonna get him all hot and bothered by that one... 😂 😂

• Haha
I used to think the “camera noise” was a funny joke now I’m starting to think it’s a way of him telling her “this is where the picture goes when you’re editing dumb ass”😂😂😂

I can’t really ding him on mispronouncing foreign food names I mean most of us probably would to be honest I know I would.

I think I’ve just been happier lately because she has not been in the vlogs and that makes me so freaking happy although the long explanation into the Genie again tucked off behind a booth while he’s talking about it… come on just stop already😒

The whole mango thing about mango is an acquired taste you have to like mango to like mango but if you don’t like mango you won’t like mango but like mango something.. that was insane🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to think the “camera noise” was a funny joke now I’m starting to think it’s a way of him telling her “this is where the picture goes when you’re editing dumb ass”😂😂😂

I can’t really ding him on mispronouncing foreign food names I mean most of us probably would to be honest I know I would.

I think I’ve just been happier lately because she has not been in the vlogs and that makes me so freaking happy although the long explanation into the Genie again tucked off behind a booth while he’s talking about it… come on just stop already😒

The whole mango thing about mango is an acquired taste you have to like mango to like mango but if you don’t like mango you won’t like mango but like mango something.. that was insane🙄
It's one thing to mispronounce a foreign word, it's another to add syllables that don't exist in the word to the word.

Holy tit nailed it

That and SEHMWECH
Still not as bad as MK's "melk" shake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.