Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it is right to make fun of the kids speech. The kid is off limits IMO
When J$ is discussed it isn’t about him personally. It’s more why isn’t he doing this or that. Which is a result of the non-learning environment he is being raised in.

Like @peedee said earlier “ut dis” has become somewhat a tag line for TTT

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think his "Wut Dis" phase is ending and it appears it was some sort of trained response to having the camera turned on. Or he was trying to imitate his parents.

Still no labor laws for child YouTubers as far as I can tell.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know when they were planning to go to Hawaii? I just read the Governor of Hawaii is encouraging tourists to stay away.
He said:
"We know that it is not a good time to travel to the islands. The visitors who choose to come to the islands will not have the typical kind of holiday that they expect to get when they visit."
Wonder if they will reschedule.

Reactions: 9
I think his "Wut Dis" phase is ending and it appears it was some sort of trained response to having the camera turned on. Or he was trying to imitate his parents.

Still no labor laws for child YouTubers as far as I can tell.
I do feel like it was a trained response because there are some times when he would be in the background and didn’t know that the camera was on and he wouldn’t do it until he noticed the camera and then he would start doing it and I think it’s his way of trying to get their attention. I have also noticed that it is starting to go away

I do feel like it was a trained response because there are some times when he would be in the background and didn’t know that the camera was on and he wouldn’t do it until he noticed the camera and then he would start doing it and I think it’s his way of trying to get their attention. I have also noticed that it is starting to go away
Is it? Or is it they are actively editing that out / not filming it?

Reactions: 4
Is it? Or is it they are actively editing that out / not filming it?
I don’t know it seems like I haven’t seen him saying it quite as much because it feels like he is trying to say other things although he’s not forming the words that they say he is and we all know Jen does very minimal editing but they could be editing some out

Reactions: 2
"Ut Dis" isn't bad. They grow out of it. My oldest son used to see a fire truck and say "fire duck!". Fire fighters were "fighter fighters".

• Haha
Does anyone know when they were planning to go to Hawaii? I just read the Governor of Hawaii is encouraging tourists to stay away.
He said:
"We know that it is not a good time to travel to the islands. The visitors who choose to come to the islands will not have the typical kind of holiday that they expect to get when they visit."
Wonder if they will reschedule.
Not an answer to your question, but was tracking a flight yesterday, zoomed out and realized that the number of flights headed between mainland US and HI is insane.

As far as what T&J and they're typical kind of holiday... all they need is food, a commode and three bedrooms. Their comfort zone is very narrow and they prefer to stay in just the prefab environments, not being ones to tour the island.

Don't see why they'd even bother going all the way there if all they intend on doing is sitting in the resort, but I suppose many people tour the same way. They'll go all the way to Japan or France and only want to walk in and out of Disney parks and then head home, not experience what the real culture is like.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know it seems like I haven’t seen him saying it quite as much because it feels like he is trying to say other things although he’s not forming the words that they say he is
1) they talk AT him, not TO him so he is used to being ignored
2) their home is not a word rich environment, so how is J$ supposed to learn new words.
3) they don’t read books to him daily nor explain objects/colors to J$ wherever they go
4) they don’t correct J$ pronunciation of words. Though they have a hard time with their own vocabulary. Reference TL Tracker translations 😂
5) mainly they don’t pay attention to J$‘s development at all! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
1) they talk AT him, not TO him so he is used to being ignored
2) their home is not a word rich environment, so how is J$ supposed to learn new words.
3) they don’t read books to him daily nor explain objects/colors to J$ wherever they go
4) they don’t correct J$ pronunciation of words. Though they have a hard time with their own vocabulary. Reference TL Tracker translations 😂
5) mainly they don’t pay attention to J$‘s development at all! 🤷🏻‍♀️
The only development they care about is his height so they can pump out J$ First Ride on X over and over.

Reactions: 20
"Ut Dis" isn't bad. They grow out of it. My oldest son used to see a fire truck and say "fire duck!". Fire fighters were "fighter fighters".
OMG!!My son said the same thing!! LOL!! And because he couldn't say Grandma, so he called my mother in law Joyce. LOL!!

• Haha
Dim live at Busch Gardens for the Beer Fest....#hosted

Dim is so excited, and also holy crap he's solo again....I wonder what he bought Gin to get this freedom or did he finally put his foot down and take back his channel?

The "Future Tim" updates are always so unnerving.

1629834387970.png

Dim complaining that these themeparks announce new information the day after he visits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Not an answer to your question, but was tracking a flight yesterday, zoomed out and realized that the number of flights headed between mainland US and HI is insane.

As far as what T&J and they're typical kind of holiday... all they need is food, a commode and three bedrooms. Their comfort zone is very narrow and they prefer to stay in just the prefab environments, not being ones to tour the island.

Don't see why they'd even bother going all the way there if all they intend on doing is sitting in the resort, but I suppose many people tour the same way. They'll go all the way to Japan or France and only want to walk in and out of Disney parks and then head home, not experience what the real culture is like.
They're the type of people who brag about going to Mexico or another foreign country and never step foot off the all inclusive resort.

I definitely think they're heading to Aulani early October so they conveniently miss the 50th celebration at WDW, and they'll feel like this is still okay to do since they won't be leaving Aulani anyway.

The only development they care about is his height so they can pump out J$ First Ride on X over and over.
That’s the thing I don’t get.
Just because you CAN.
Doesn’t mean you SHOULD.

Just because J$ is tall enough for a ride doesn’t mean he wants to go or is interested in riding. Again, no choice in the matter.

This is another “dog and pony show” featuring their prop/puppet Jack$on.

The reality is that J$ will be wedged in between the two wide hipsters, not being able to see much, cause he is little, and being scared to death with all the rapid unexpected movements

Reactions: 9
Why didn't J4D just cut the Iron Gwazi footage out when they realised there was an opening date, or just cut the audio and have time do the voice over. Tims floating head looked SHIIIT

Dim 'Doesn't Know' if the opening dates collide with the Halloween event and what the deal is. Wouldn't he have had a contact at the park that he could have asked for this kind of information instead of just guessing?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Why didn't J4D just cut the Iron Gwazi footage out when they realised there was an opening date, or just cut the audio and have time do the voice over. Tims floating head looked SHIIIT

Dim 'Doesn't Know' if the opening dates collide with the Halloween event and what the deal is. Wouldn't he have had a contact at the park that he could have asked for this kind of information instead of just guessing?
That's too logical (and difficult) for Jenn.

Re: "Future Tim" ... semantics, but it's not the future he's talking from. It's present day as he's recording, soon to be history once it's published.
He should just drop calling himself anything. I'm positive he is confusing his viewer base.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, the audience seem kind of split. You have the Disney/Theme Park lovers and then you have the Dodgy kid loving people. He'll need to sort out which direction to take the channel cos both will not be happy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.