Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! I actually laughed when I heard the Clark quote. He is so much more enjoyable when J4D isn't in the vlog. He sounds genuinely happy. It's sort of sad.
With all of the local roundabouts, whenever I take a wrong turn or realize I need to go to the next roundabout instead of the one I'm in I make the circle and go; "Hey look kids, Big Ben! Parliament!" Unfortunately it's only funny when you got a bunch of drunks in the car, otherwise it loses its luster pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
With all of the local roundabouts, whenever I take a wrong turn or realize I need to go to the next roundabout instead of the one I'm in I make the circle and go; "Hey look kids, Big Ben! Parliament!" Unfortunately it's only funny when you got a bunch of drunks in the car, otherwise it loses its luster pretty quickly.
I would laugh. I hate the roundabouts here because they are relatively new and most people around here don't know how to use them. 😂😂😂

How long until my comment gets deleted?

Or my second comment? 😂😂😂 Jenn is so out of touch it isn't even funny. WTH is wrong with her?
"...while people like you waddle past us..."

OMG, I'm ded. :LOL:
It's true though, Jenn waddles and Tim's got a good waddle gait starting there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I figure it should trigger the stans 😂😂
The stans… I swear these people are insane. So many in the live chat begging for attention, one lady went nuts bec she said Tim acknowledged her. One grown ass woman said she didn’t like scary stuff and wanted to spend the night hanging out with the kid! 😳 do these people not see how grotesque, abnormal and creepy it is to demand to see a strangers child, to want to “hang out” with them and all the other tit they say?! Even when I was a fan of TTT I never acted like “look at me senpai” like these freaks do … they are insane

Reactions: 13
Lisa, even these 2 backwards hicks aren't dumb enough to let a stranger off the Internet babysit Jesusackson! Or are they....?
Screenshot_20210823_090358.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tim could literally bounce back and fix the entire problem by leaving Jenn and J$ completely out of videos etc going forward
If only the gods were that generous. Have a weekend home vlog, maybe once a month have a family day at the park. Other than that stay home.

The stans… I swear these people are insane.
On Reddit someone once posted “I only watch these videos if cute little Jackson is featured in them, loved the at home waterpark”. Grosser than J3Ds stank.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I remember a few years back Tim stopped coffee/caffeine because of his shaking hands... many comments over on GG back then about how bad his hands shook, shortly after he quit caffeine. So I do believe that's the simple reason, nothing terribly dramatic other than hooked on that wonderful tasty brew (damn I love coffee).
I was going to say the same. There was a video where he mentioned realizing caffeine was causing his hands to shake.

Reactions: 1
14:05 on the "Riding 13 Rides at Boo Bash" vlog...sounds like they added some audio in in post but I can't understand wtf Tim is saying. At that point, why even go back and insert audio in post?

Lisa, even these 2 backwards hicks aren't dumb enough to let a stranger off the Internet babysit Jesusackson! Or are they....? View attachment 725686
What is this lady talking about?

1. She can get her hair done; our businesses are open.
2. What school is shut down in Orlando?
3. What does hair have to do w/ school?

These stans are bonkers.

Reactions: 5
Ewww if she only showers once a week. Holy tit it’s so hot here I need to shower daily
HOWEVER, I only wash my hair once a week-every 10 days

I have a green balayage and if I don’t wash it sparklingly; it fades and the maintenance is costly.

you didn’t ask for any of that but I just wanted to maybe clarify that some people can wash weekly. 🤣
LOL oh I know. I shower daily but have to do my hair only every couple days for the same reason as you. Just making a joke on Jenns behalf lol

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
LOL oh I know. I shower daily but have to do my hair only every couple days for the same reason as you. Just making a joke on Jenns behalf lol
I figured and let’s face it. Jenn definitely doesn’t shower daily it’s BLATANTLY obvious.

TIM YOU ARE ALONE OUTDOORS TAKE THE bleeping MASK OFF YOU STUPID ASSHOLE

I’m not pro mask or anti mask but goddamn I would not wear one outside while alone, it’s absolutely bleeping stupid

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
14:05 on the "Riding 13 Rides at Boo Bash" vlog...sounds like they added some audio in in post but I can't understand wtf Tim is saying. At that point, why even go back and insert audio in post?
Haha good spotting! I'm guessing he said the price and it was wrong.

LOL well now I guess I'm going to HHN on opening night. I'll do some Tracker-spotting for y'all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL well now I guess I'm going to HHN on opening night. I'll do some Tracker-spotting for y'all.
Enjoy!! I would wager that they won’t be there opening night but who knows they could shock us. We went opening night two years ago and I hated it. I felt like it wasn’t fully functional. Could have just been me!

Reactions: 1
Enjoy!! I would wager that they won’t be there opening night but who knows they could shock us. We went opening night two years ago and I hated it. I felt like it wasn’t fully functional. Could have just been me!
Tim will definitely be there, as will all the other vloggers I'm sure. Knowing the group I'm going with (they're all a bit extra), we'll probably end up in several of the vlogs, so this will be interesting. We were just going to go 2x this year (once with our free ticket from our AP and once at the end of September with a group of exchange students) but I was convinced to buy the frequent fear pass and go opening night.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tim will definitely be there, as will all the other vloggers I'm sure. Knowing the group I'm going with (they're all a bit extra), we'll probably end up in several of the vlogs, so this will be interesting. We were just going to go 2x this year (once with our free ticket from our AP and once at the end of September with a group of exchange students) but I was convinced to buy the frequent fear pass and go opening night.
Didn’t mean to be an asshole and make it sound like opening night will be bad. I just didn’t enjoy it for some reason. I’m sure it will be a blast! Go, enjoy yourselves, and give the vloggers hell!! Make it hard for them to vlog at all costs🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.