Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creators with millions of followers on TikTok only make a few hundred a month, so this is extra hilarious to me. It's a waste of time that's not going to make them much money or increase their YT following much either.
Just another way to get more sponsors. Some bigger TT "stars" do paid videos for big companies. This is always their play.

Just another way to get more sponsors. Some bigger TT "stars" do paid videos for big companies. This is always their play.
TTT will always have interested sponsors (at least until the sponsor sees the final product 🤮) due to TTT’s subscribers and viewer numbers.
Granted TTT’s viewership has declined over the years. Yet a crappy misinformation filled TTT video still gets the views.

Case in point. And it pains me so do this!😬
The Peppa Pig Theme Park video.

TTT (est. 6/2009)
120K views / 861K subscribers ~ 13.9%

SE (est. 8/2017)
15K views / 76.3K subscribers ~ 19.7%

Despite SE having the superior video for information, history and visual park progress. TTT got the most eyes on the park’s existence.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Thing is they don't have any idea on how to deal with Sponsors. The only thing they know how to do is get something for free and give a 'good' review. Just like they did with Anker and the Electric bike people.
If they were professional and knew basic knowledge on advertising/contracts they could be raking it in, they either too lazy or to dumb to spot this.

Same reason why the logos not been changed or the news letters/podcasts don't go out. Even after 10 years it seems the only thing they've picked up is how to get stuff #hosted.

They might not be so clueless if they actually made friends with the other vloggers and got to know all the little tricks but they are too up their own arse to make/keep friends.

Reactions: 7
TT tends to not do the same type of sponsored ads as YT or IG. They will do what looks like a real TT video and it is really an ad. A lot of them are like an acting gig, so Tim would love this. 🤮

Reactions: 2
Hello! I used to post back on GG, then came across this site while trying to read up on all the MK cruise gossip. So obviously I had to get my TTT gossip while I’m here.

After catching up on the last few threads, I have some thoughts. (probably nothing new, but I’m just joining along)

I don’t believe J$ is developmentally delayed, personally. I have a son just a bit older, so I’m very aware of the milestones for his age. He seems very typical. (please be aware there is a large range of “normal” as all kids develop differently) Plus, I’m not going to speak on much more than that since I’m not a pediatrician. HOWEVER, I would like to touch on their parenting, which I think should be the focus here - there is NOTHING normal about dragging your toddler around to theme parks, staycations and vacations every day, every week, every month. Children crave and thrive when given normalcy, structure and a set schedule. And ok, they want to be a family channel? I have gained ZERO knowledge on how to efficiently plan a WDW trip with a toddler. Every vlog is essentially groundhogs day: let’s walk around, see what looks fun, let’s eat at the same places over and over, time to go home. They are just really damn lucky they have a huge following and have been doing this for so long - if they tried to “make it” today, no one would actually watch. All videos lack structure, correct information, or anything useful for any person or family trying to plan a trip to Florida. Do better.

Jenn is a controlling witch. There is not one redeeming quality to like. If the trackers actually read this site- please just give us Tim only videos. Yes, they still suck, but they’re tolerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thing is they don't have any idea on how to deal with Sponsors. The only thing they know how to do is get something for free and give a 'good' review. Just like they did with Anker and the Electric bike people.
If they were professional and knew basic knowledge on advertising/contracts they could be raking it in, they either too lazy or to dumb to spot this.

Same reason why the logos not been changed or the news letters/podcasts don't go out. Even after 10 years it seems the only thing they've picked up is how to get stuff #hosted.

They might not be so clueless if they actually made friends with the other vloggers and got to know all the little tricks but they are too up their own arse to make/keep friends.
Yes! They have morphed into “grifters”.
Always working the angles to get free stuff and/or #hosted.

Businesses are dazzled and enticed by TTT subscribers and views numbers. Not knowing the latest quality of TTT’s work catalog.

Then there are the stans that do TTT’s work for them. The most prominent of late being AMI Locals. Who are doing a disservice to all their rental owners.

Lovely publicity where a #hosted man flies an unauthorized drone over the rental house and the busy street adjacent. FAA were contacted.

Then this same man is #hosted again and at night he drives a #sponsored electric bike on the beach and through turtle hatchlings nests!
Police are notified. The report crosses several desks. But being no law enforcement member actually witnessed this act nothing can be done.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does he always say "we're doing it?" I wonder if he repeats that when he actually is doing it with the Mrs?
I dunno, he seems to be the type that thinks obscure Adam Sandler references from the 90s are still popular. It's almost like he's riffing off of the Adam Sandler skit; "Sex or Weightlifting" where the punchline was that every single person featured was actually having sex and they said some similar things like; We're doing it." It's been forever since I've heard that sketch, but that's the first thing I think of.

Reactions: 1
T & J have history of overreacting. I agree they both had drinking issues, which shouldn't need to be said as those videos are still posted and earning income off views. They'd bumble around various properties both on and off Disney.

Positive that Tim never joined AAA, unless it was online, and he could grab the parts of the messages he wanted to and leave the rest behind. How do we know this? Tim has to fix everything himself, otherwise he leaves it broken.

So then they stopped drinking. Tim suddenly equates caffeine with addiction too... hey, it's his body and if he wants to stop all the power to him, but I'm sure he did so for the wrong reasons, most likely he was scared by something he read and overreacted.

If only we could scare the crap out of him with hot dogs and hamburgers...

Wish he'd stop packing so much crap in his shorts pockets. Get cargo shorts or a bag ffs. What is that hideous blue thing??
Seems to be a fanny pack from the Dollar Store. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I remember a few years back Tim stopped coffee/caffeine because of his shaking hands... many comments over on GG back then about how bad his hands shook, shortly after he quit caffeine. So I do believe that's the simple reason, nothing terribly dramatic other than hooked on that wonderful tasty brew (damn I love coffee).

Reactions: 5
I remember a few years back Tim stopped coffee/caffeine because of his shaking hands... many comments over on GG back then about how bad his hands shook, shortly after he quit caffeine. So I do believe that's the simple reason, nothing terribly dramatic other than hooked on that wonderful tasty brew (damn I love coffee).
I remember his shaky hands but the quality of his streams has not improved since cutting out caffeine. They're still all over the place.

Reactions: 3
Lol Tim mentions wearing a grey shirt while sweating, they have been reading here again😆
I have to admit I enjoyed Tim’s reference to Clark Griswold on the Peter Pan ride “hey look kids, Big Ben again” hahahha
I really do enjoy his vlogs so much more when it is just him, I actually enjoyed this one except the fake “whee whooo” he does

Same! I actually laughed when I heard the Clark quote. He is so much more enjoyable when J4D isn't in the vlog. He sounds genuinely happy. It's sort of sad.

Reactions: 7
Ok so in the vlog premiere tonight he said this …so does he not plan on being at MK at all that day?! The biggest day ever?! Is this sour grapes over no media or is he just so thick he forgot? Btw the stans were revolting in the chat begging to be noticed 🤢
Edited to add.. I think they are doing this premiere crap so they can pretend they are interacting with stans but the things Tim would say were very generic and that way they can pretend they are engaged but are really not. They didn’t answer real questions
4A8EC7DC-E225-4C02-957E-263FABF0235D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think he forgot. Aside from a few randoms the videos on his channel that perform the best tend to be based on a Disney event. He'll be in the MK, and if he isn't, he's a fool.

Although, it's a stuggle for Jenn to get any videos out in decent turn around time and every other vlogger known to mankind will be there beating him to the punch at every turn. Maybe they just didn't want that challenge as they know they'll loose.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.