Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a while back in a home vlog he said he was trying to quit caffeine because he doesn’t like the feeling of dependency. He’s afraid when he has it that he will fall back on it. We wonder if he did something or something happened for his take on alcohol. Some of their early videos they would be trashed and then all of a sudden he made it a known fact that he didn’t drink anymore.

Dim only videos are the best videos.
I think Tim has addiction tenancies. Alcohol, weed, food, filming, etc. He's possibly had problems resulting from alcohol before so he's stopped. His obsession with caffeine is weird given the carbs he scarfed because he ain't sleeping with that much sugar racing through him.

Reactions: 15
What.... the .... duck... is this newest TikTok... OMGGGGGG I seriously have secondhand embarrassment yet again for him. :rolleyes:

They need to stop w/ the friggin TikToks. They're not working.

I didn't like any of the others but I thought that one was pretty funny. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think, for me, it was his facial expressions, the music, the overall style... Just trying WAY too hard, IMHO.

(and despite being locals, DH and I have always drawn the line at eating on trashcans and we don't just get donuts at the festival 🤣 )

Reactions: 3
I’m at the point with TTT and company that anything they do is just cringeworthy. It just all screams “trying to hard”. Tim could literally bounce back and fix the entire problem by leaving Jenn and J$ completely out of videos etc going forward

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m at the point with TTT and company that anything they do is just cringeworthy. It just all screams “trying to hard”. Tim could literally bounce back and fix the entire problem by leaving Jenn and J$ completely out of videos etc going forward
Omg I wish. I felt bad at first when I realized i was starting to hate them - but Jen makes their videos worse - and we don’t need to see the sad slow development of their child who is dragged to theme parks every day. I’m a mom. I have no interest to see their version of family vlogging.

Reactions: 9
Omg I wish. I felt bad at first when I realized i was starting to hate them - but Jen makes their videos worse - and we don’t need to see the sad slow development of their child who is dragged to theme parks every day. I’m a mom. I have no interest to see their version of family vlogging.
Yes! The whole problem is Jenn isn’t a mom, she isn’t even a subpar mom. Tim needs to drag them around because he’s the only real parent in the situation. It’s a sad life for them truly

Reactions: 14
I think Tim has addiction tenancies. Alcohol, weed, food, filming, etc. He's possibly had problems resulting from alcohol before so he's stopped. His obsession with caffeine is weird given the carbs he scarfed because he ain't sleeping with that much sugar racing through him.
And I don't think he realizes that there is caffeine in chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Giving up caffeine is a more hard core aspect of Alcoholics Anonymous. Of course many members will still smoke and drink coffee but there are many who believe that caffeine as well as nicotine are also drugs as they cause dependency. His aversion to caffeine and alcohol makes me wonder if Tim is in a 12 step program.

Reactions: 7
They are just stealing these "ideas" from trends on TikTok. There are a million on there with this sound. Just wait for them to do the "Questions we are always asked" type of TT, where they do the little fist pounding hand movements and answer some lame questions. They are just trying to build TT so they can get paid via a Creator Fund. Using J yet again to get paid. Gross.

Reactions: 11
The difference in Jackson when he is filmed at home to the parks, he needs to be at home more

Reactions: 6
also, do you think Time resents Jenn because he knows deep down shes kind of the reason for his views slipping.
I know it was a typo but it was appropriate-given how Jennnnnnnnnn looks now as opposed to 5-10 years ago, Time resents her a lot. 😉

Reactions: 5
I know it was a typo but it was appropriate-given how Jennnnnnnnnn looks now as opposed to 5-10 years ago, Time resents her a lot. 😉
Haha touché. Excellent. Chefs kiss.

but seriously the negative change from even just one year ago. It’s insane

Reactions: 2
One of the recent comments on the Tim solo vlog is "I miss Jen and Jackson" and "hope to see a video of them." Wtf. The stans are the worst.

Jenn’s slave editing (where she edits 8-10 hours a day) has clearly changed to just drag and drop… it’s more along with the lines of paging Mr. Diabeetus now

Reactions: 4
One of the recent comments on the Tim solo vlog is "I miss Jen and Jackson" and "hope to see a video of them." Wtf. The stans are the worst.
Jesus one video without Tits and the Tagalong and the stans are absolutely distraught. Makes no sense

• Haha
They are just trying to build TT so they can get paid via a Creator Fund. Using J yet again to get paid. Gross.
Creators with millions of followers on TikTok only make a few hundred a month, so this is extra hilarious to me. It's a waste of time that's not going to make them much money or increase their YT following much either.

So are they staying on resort again? I take it this is from Friday night Boo Bash and it’s been clear that if Timmy gets an night on his own at the park, J3D gets a stay at a monorail hotel.

I wonder if this is in case anything happens to J$ or Tim she will be able to get back with Tim since she "can't" drive. Maybe that's her excuse at least. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.