Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching part of the live- these two don’t share a whole brain. They ask if it’s hard to watch- yes, yes it is 😂

Haha- everyone in the Mac forums said they were stupid… yes, yes they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if Timmy got invited out for the Sea World Craft Beer Festival Media event....

Reactions: 2
Wonder if Timmy got invited out for the Sea World Craft Beer Festival Media event....
I can see him going to the beer festival for the free food but saying he doesn’t drink so not touching the beer🙄
I’ve been looking for him in Jackie’s vlog and haven’t seen him

Reactions: 3
Happy Saturday ! Well I got my second Reddit banned by the Tim trackers 😂😂. They do not take any criticism at all.
Lol. I got banned yesterday for simply pointing out that they have been on 25/30 stays with a 👎🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure at the beginning of the live Jenn mentioned she uses a blue shampoo probably once a week. I took that as “I shower weekly on Saturdays at 2:30 in the morning when most of the haters are sleeping and I don’t have to worry about stepping away from my YouTube/Instagram/Reddit/TikTok comment section for 5 minutes”. 😂 yeah we can tell Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure at the beginning of the live Jenn mentioned she uses a blue shampoo probably once a week. I took that as “I shower weekly on Saturdays at 2:30 in the morning when most of the haters are sleeping and I don’t have to worry about stepping away from my YouTube/Instagram/Reddit/TikTok comment section for 5 minutes”. 😂 yeah we can tell Jenn
Ewww if she only showers once a week. Holy tit it’s so hot here I need to shower daily
HOWEVER, I only wash my hair once a week-every 10 days

I have a green balayage and if I don’t wash it sparklingly; it fades and the maintenance is costly.

you didn’t ask for any of that but I just wanted to maybe clarify that some people can wash weekly. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just seen breaking news that Orlando is having water supply issues.... Oooh Jenn, lucky you, no showers. You'll like that ya manky skank.
I was wondering why.
Then I got my DFB email.

To attend this event Tim would have to act like an adult. It has beer! Adults don’t drink alcohol on camera.

Timbo missed out on all that food! All the samples at the media event he wanted.
Plus Jackie was given a lanyard for 8 additional Festival food items out in the Seaworld park!

She also got us up to speed on further events at Seaworld, like Howl-O-Scream starting September 10 - October 31

Attachments

Last edited:
She is just a cloud of sweat, dry shampoo and weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we get a live of him from the park. Is there a Boo Bash going on today? Because they have a live from the event. I don't know how he did this unless he recorded it during the event and is only now publishing it. Because there's no event going on now.

They didn't put out a Sea World video. So either they are waiting, once again after everyone else puts their videos out, or they didn't get invited.....

Reactions: 3
it's not Live it's just a 'Premier' so they can comment while it plays on YouTube.

• Wow
Lol Tim mentions wearing a grey shirt while sweating, they have been reading here again😆
I have to admit I enjoyed Tim’s reference to Clark Griswold on the Peter Pan ride “hey look kids, Big Ben again” hahahha
I really do enjoy his vlogs so much more when it is just him, I actually enjoyed this one except the fake “whee whooo” he does

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it's not Live it's just a 'Premier' so they can comment while it plays on YouTube.
So are they staying on resort again? I take it this is from Friday night Boo Bash and it’s been clear that if Timmy gets an night on his own at the park, J3D gets a stay at a monorail hotel.

Reactions: 6
Lol Tim mentions wearing a grey shirt while sweating, they have been reading here again😆
I have to admit I enjoyed Tim’s reference to Clark Griswold on the Peter Pan ride “hey look kids, Big Ben again” hahahha
I really do enjoy his vlogs so much more when it is just him, I actually enjoyed this one except the fake “whee whooo” he does
Solo Tim vlogs are so much better! (just a suggestion, in case they are reading here again).

Reactions: 11
She is just a cloud of sweat, dry shampoo and weed.
At a pinch she could go float in her pool to get clean, but the water is so green she'd be scared to... Not on case of bacteria, but in case someone thinks she's a trapped manatee and throws lettace at her and OMG lettuce you guyssss what the ding dingly dang am I meant to do with that??!! At least throw some bacon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So are they staying on resort again? I take it this is from Friday night Boo Bash and it’s been clear that if Timmy gets an night on his own at the park, J3D gets a stay at a monorail hotel.
Well last time the room did not have an acceptable view so clearly she deserves a do over 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.