Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was pathetic. NO VLOGGER is worth that. "I was stalking you. I'm obsessed. I love you. I'm going to cry." šŸ¤®

blah bleeping blah.

Vloggers literally point a camera at tit OTHER people made and describe it. And ride rides. And eat food. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. Oh, wait, sorry - forgot - some vloggers they show you their messy ass house and sit on a couch and ramble on and on and on while they're high as a kite.

Deserving of NO pedestal. I swear, these stans are loopy. :rolleyes:

She sounds so uncomfortable. There is someone with them & dealing with the stroller. That nutter stan stalked them & straight up said that šŸ˜³

Also Steve Porter from The Dis is on vaca at Disney & his 1yr old can say yeah & almost got Epcot out. He can also feed himself.
Yeah, I really don't like to compare kids (I know I've told y'all my story about being a late talker myself) but Nolyn was born in May 2020 (Jackson in Nov 2019) and he seems more advanced than Jackson was at the same age - saying a word or two in direct response to Steve, confidently waving at characters w/ out being prompted, holding and eating food by himself, sitting up alert and attentive and smiling, etc.

I attribute it likely to a more nurturing environment with parents who are attentive and don't have cameras in their faces 24x7, and a lifestyle that doesn't involve constant overstimulation and 100 back-to-back resort stays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She sounds so uncomfortable. There is someone with them & dealing with the stroller. That nutter stan stalked them & straight up said that šŸ˜³

Also Steve Porter from The Dis is on vaca at Disney & his 1yr old can say yeah & almost got Epcot out. He can also feed himself.
I know, she was a bit much with the whole stalking comment and saying she was shaking.I still do not understand people getting so worked up over a a vlogger! I get admiring a talented person, but these people are walking around a theme park filming themselves and eating food. That's literally all they do! šŸ™„ The only time I ever felt some emotion towards a famous person is when I was standing right by Paul McCartney, but hey he is a Beatle!šŸ˜„

Reactions: 10
My son is the same age as Steveā€™s kid. I follow him and his wife too. He says over 20 words and is much more social. They are grasping at straws with his language eXpLoSiOn! I also commented on that Aulani picture with PCDev šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
My son is the same age as Steveā€™s kid. I follow him and his wife too. He says over 20 words and is much more social. They are grasping at straws with his language eXpLoSiOn! I also commented on that Aulani picture with PCDev šŸ˜‚
Does Steve have a YouTube channel? He was always my favorite member of the Dis and I miss him.

Reactions: 3
At the end of the HHN vlog that was just posted, Tim said they were unfortunately not invited to the media event, but Peter & Kitra are so check out their channel for footage from inside the houses. Wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
At the end of the HHN vlog that was just posted, Tim said they were unfortunately not invited to the media event, but Peter & Kitra are so check out their channel for footage from inside the houses. Wow.
I canā€™t believe they admitted it! Good job Tim I would rather the truth instead of pretending. I canā€™t really ding this vlog because Iā€™m just happy when itā€™s Tim nowadays

Reactions: 19
Am I the only person who immediately thought ā€œhmm looks like Martha & Marley Spoon dropped their sponsorship.ā€ Just stopped sending boxes and too lazy to cancel, sureā€¦ these are the same folks who toted a deflated balloon around for weeks.

Reactions: 11
heā€™s a youtuber, ā€œoybyā€ is his channel name but his names roy! - cast member at disney & team member at uni(as someone else said) i think he just works at one of the two companies now but his vids r super fun to watch and he has just such good energy! seems like almost everything he does is different :) he and his girlfriend are super sweet
Is it me or his voice oddly soothing in a non-weird way.

Reactions: 4
So we can assume that Peter and Kitra are locked in as friends until at least the opening of the Starcruiser so that they can share a Grand Captain Suite. Odds are they get kicked to the curb shortly thereafter.

Betting lines on Peter and Kitra babysitting J for them while they go after P&K do the media night? šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
I know, she was a bit much with the whole stalking comment and saying she was shaking.I still do not understand people getting so worked up over a a vlogger! I get admiring a talented person, but these people are walking around a theme park filming themselves and eating food. That's literally all they do! šŸ™„ The only time I ever felt some emotion towards a famous person is when I was standing right by Paul McCartney, but hey he is a Beatle!šŸ˜„
I saw Molly from All Ears at Magic Kingdom when I went - I didn't believe it was her and my boyfriend was like "she looks bored, she's pointing a camera at her face, and is alone - I think it's her" but I didn't stalk her or say hi or anything. Just thought it was cool to see someone I watch at the parks.
If I saw the Trackers, I'd run the other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We just got back from the parks last week and I prayed everyday I didnā€™t run into them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And I know it would be shocking to them but, my 1 year old napped in his stroller and went to Boo Bash šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the video, Jenn could care less about the fans, she sounds sooo fake.
Agreed. No engagement and they donā€™t make small talk. It could be they are socially awkward though
Edited to add: if they have a babysitter I donā€™t blame them- well let me correct myself, I donā€™t blame Tim. He is a full time parent and he has to film daily vlogs. I am going to guess the babysitter was some type of compromise

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow! I havenā€™t watched yet, but do you think it was a ploy to get their stans to flood universal with comments on their behalf? Itā€™s been obvious for a while that Tim was trying for an hhn invite. Heā€™s been wearing that same hhn shirt every time he went to Universal for months now.

• Haha
Wow! I havenā€™t watched yet, but do you think it was a ploy to get their stans to flood universal with comments on their behalf? Itā€™s been obvious for a while that Tim was trying for an hhn invite. Heā€™s been wearing that same hhn shirt every time he went to Universal for months now.
I wouldnā€™t put it past him to try but I donā€™t think it would work. I look forward to The Dis guys going to HHN

Reactions: 2
Peter & Kitra. Is this Ordinary Adventures?

I saw Molly from All Ears at Magic Kingdom when I went - I didn't believe it was her and my boyfriend was like "she looks bored, she's pointing a camera at her face, and is alone - I think it's her" but I didn't stalk her or say hi or anything. Just thought it was cool to see someone I watch at the parks.
If I saw the Trackers, I'd run the other way.
Molly is the best!
Met her at Festival of the Arts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.