Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What channel is Oyby?

by the way super enthused stayed at Saratoga springs and I loved her vlog it made me want to go stay there

Reactions: 6
What channel is Oyby?

by the way super enthused stayed at Saratoga springs and I loved her vlog it made me want to go stay there
I agree. I love her B-roll at the end of her videos. She's come a long way since I first subscribed. I didn't realize she was so short. A major plus in the cuteness category. :D

Reactions: 7
I don't usually watch the home vlogs much, because I don't have kids and don't really care about the home life aspect - but the way J$ just ignores her makes me cackle. I also cringe really hard when I hear her "nice" voice that she puts on to talk to J$.

I watched oyby go to the HHN Tribute Store this morning - he thought the portraits were up in the "store" parts - then got to the hallway of vloggers, and he was like "well this is ...awkward." No kidding, buddy.
LMAO ohmygod yeah i was watching that and was like “you and i both man”. love roy’s channel much more, he has a variety of vlogs & stuff unlike TTTs & goes to the park on his own time, not every damn day🙄 he goes out maybe 3 times a week, he used to actually work at both WDW& USO a while back so he understands more of things that go on i’m 99.9% sure — definitely love the challenges he does to make the vids exciting. he’s got more of a real vibe. TTTs don’t.

Reactions: 3
Who is this oyby person? That sounds like something we'd like to watch.
YT creator. CM at Disney. TM at Universal.
(not sure if he is current or past. only checked out his HHN tribute store video after reading a post here)

YT creator. CM at Disney. TM at Universal.
(not sure if he is current or past. only checked out his HHN tribute store video after reading a post here)
Holy tit! It's literally "oyby". I thought that was an acronym.

Would be kind of funny if the whole blow up everyone thinks happened at DS was related to J being a handful or running off when Tim had to stay with him while Jenn went to film and shop at Sephora (or sit at WBG having more drinks 😂). And that was the catalyst to getting him a in-park or in-resort nanny. The toy mega haul was maybe the guilt they feel for having to get a nanny to manage him? There is definitely something way off about them getting him 3 huge toys and 3 puzzles for zero occasion.

Reactions: 7
Who is this oyby person? That sounds like something we'd like to watch.
he’s a youtuber, “oyby” is his channel name but his names roy! - cast member at disney & team member at uni(as someone else said) i think he just works at one of the two companies now but his vids r super fun to watch and he has just such good energy! seems like almost everything he does is different :) he and his girlfriend are super sweet

Reactions: 6
he’s a youtuber, “oyby” is his channel name but his names roy! - cast member at disney & team member at uni(as someone else said) i think he just works at one of the two companies now but his vids r super fun to watch and he has just such good energy! seems like almost everything he does is different :) he and his girlfriend are super sweet
I subscribed. :)

Reactions: 1
I like him, too. On April Fool's Day he did a vlog saying he was changing his channel and would be only doing Pokémon card vlogs and card pack openings. I totally didn't remember what day it was and was so bummed at first. 😂

Definitely someone with them and looks like they're pushing Jackson. Watch this stans video.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"I'll be crying forever" ... duck you JustSimplySarah.

I would LOVE to get my photo taken with them ... and troll the tit out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone else find tim sitting out alone at the most recent DHS vlog while explaining the new passholder stuff and the final clip of them in the media office kinda odd? 🤨i feel like smth happened between him and jenn but who knows. maybe she went to go take her afternoon nap she needed sooo bad

I like him, too. On April Fool's Day he did a vlog saying he was changing his channel and would be only doing Pokémon card vlogs and card pack openings. I totally didn't remember what day it was and was so bummed at first. 😂
omg yes i remember that! i was like there’s no wayyyy

Reactions: 2
Would be kind of funny if the whole blow up everyone thinks happened at DS was related to J being a handful or running off when Tim had to stay with him while Jenn went to film and shop at Sephora (or sit at WBG having more drinks 😂). And that was the catalyst to getting him a in-park or in-resort nanny. The toy mega haul was maybe the guilt they feel for having to get a nanny to manage him? There is definitely something way off about them getting him 3 huge toys and 3 puzzles for zero occasion.
My thoughts on the toys are the same as why they are all of a sudden cleaning. They either have a speech therapist coming to the house or now because of this caregiver person. Maybe bought it all to make it look like they actually play with him and interact with him outside of the filming.

Reactions: 4
I watched the video, Jenn could care less about the fans, she sounds sooo fake.
She sounds so uncomfortable. There is someone with them & dealing with the stroller. That nutter stan stalked them & straight up said that 😳

Also Steve Porter from The Dis is on vaca at Disney & his 1yr old can say yeah & almost got Epcot out. He can also feed himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.