Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe she’s gotten any Botox or filler. Methinks that’s the hard work of all the salts and fats hanging out inside her.

If she did get filler, whoever did that to her should be fired, seeing as her face looks like an overinflated balloon.

Reactions: 6
The thing is...IT’S A CRAYON!
And not an age appropriate one at that.
21 month olds are doing their best just grasping a crayon. That’s why they need the thick/toddler kind. All toddlers will usually break the thin regular crayons (usually given out at restaurants) cause they exert too much pressure when they use them.

J$ probably threw the crayon cause he was frustrated. Instead of understanding this J4D berates him. Then bans his use of crayons.

J4D is so strange and definitely not a mother/parent. By not modeling or showing J$ how to do things. Thinking that he osmosisly knows the words she is saying. And he automatically knows how to behave. Referring to him constantly as being defiant, wild and uncooperative.
When she kept barking at him during the games at Universal stuff I was screaming at the screen. A toddler doesn’t know those words- you have to SHOW him- associate the word with the action. She is an idiot & that makes a bad parent.

Reactions: 7
She's vindictive, competitive (in all the wrong ways), and spiteful.
💡 oh my gosh!
This is exactly how she is with J$!
She resents him. He is cramping her style to living her best life,

When she kept barking at him during the games at Universal stuff I was screaming at the screen. A toddler doesn’t know those words- you have to SHOW him- associate the word with the action. She is an idiot & that makes a bad parent.
Preach!

Reactions: 11
I don't usually watch the home vlogs much, because I don't have kids and don't really care about the home life aspect - but the way J$ just ignores her makes me cackle. I also cringe really hard when I hear her "nice" voice that she puts on to talk to J$.

I watched oyby go to the HHN Tribute Store this morning - he thought the portraits were up in the "store" parts - then got to the hallway of vloggers, and he was like "well this is ...awkward." No kidding, buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I could be completely wrong but I'm pretty doubtful these two - given their track records - are letting some stranger (even if vetted from a professional company) into their super-secretive / top secret home on a daily or almost-daily basis, especially right now.
That‘s a good point. I was wondering why they wouldn’t have let Jackson stay home with the sitter, but you’re right, they wouldn’t want any one in their house unsupervised. Maybe the sitter is there to help out in the parks. Jenn said that she is going to hhn because they figured something out and were working on it. I bet they get a hotel room and let the sitter keep Jackson in it while they go to hhn.

Reactions: 12
That‘s a good point. I was wondering why they wouldn’t have let Jackson stay home with the sitter, but you’re right, they wouldn’t want any one in their house unsupervised. Maybe the sitter is there to help out in the parks. Jenn said that she is going to hhn because they figured something out and were working on it. I bet they get a hotel room and let the sitter keep Jackson in it while they go to hhn.
Yes!!! - now this, I can totally see!!! Here, you stay in the hotel room w/ J. while we go into the parks.

Reactions: 8
That sounds like them.
Some company that offers on-resort baby sitting services, and J&T will be a stone's throw away from their son, while living it up.
I'm going to bet they have a suite at the Hard Rock, maybe club level.

We'll know soon enough because with J's massive "word explosion," he'll blurt out the Nanny's name on a live stream... before he ever says the word mommy. I would laugh so hard if they really did get a nanny and J only said the names "dada" and "nanny" in the future. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get that both have this weird obsession with Halloween
I get that they want this content for their channel
What I don’t get is why they can’t go separately- if letting the kid stay at grandmas a few hours is so out of the question, why not cover the event for the content, then let the other one go another night with a friend or group of friends?
This is not a one night only thing
Maybe instead of a baby sitter for Little J, they could hire a friend for Jenn 😆

• Haha
What I don’t get is why they can’t go separately- if letting the kid stay at grandmas a few hours is so out of the question, why not cover the event for the content, then let the other one go another night with a friend or group of friends?
Maybe instead of a baby sitter for Little J, they could hire a friend for Jenn 😆
Wasn't HHN thier first date? Jenn would never allow Tim to go without her for that reason as well as FOMO.
Tim would go it alone, he'd probably invite a friend he hadn't connected with in some time as the hag is always there driving people off.

Reactions: 4
I watched oyby go to the HHN Tribute Store this morning - he thought the portraits were up in the "store" parts - then got to the hallway of vloggers, and he was like "well this is ...awkward." No kidding, buddy.
J$ portrait was shown
Do you think Timbo would try to do a copyright strike on oyby?
Definitely J4D would want to. She loves chaos and drama, as she ALWAYS has to be the center of attention!!

......then let the other one go another night with a friend or group of friends?

They don’t have friends.
They chased them all away.

To have a friend, you have to be a friend!

All of T&J4D’s relationships with others is one sided...towards them. Using people for access/gain than dumping them when they are no longer beneficial. ie. Jim and Nicole. Jim for his Disney access as a CM. Nicole for her organizational skills to plan and execute J$’s 1st birthday party.

🤔 wonder who J4D will con to put on J$’s 2nd birthday in November?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jenn cannot operate independently from Tim. For short periods, like while he's on a ride or something, sure, or if she's at home where she's comfortable. She would never go to any of the parks without Tim around because she would not know what to do without him. Now, whether this is anxiety or just simply codependence, who knows. Tim is fine without her, but not the opposite.

Reactions: 7
Yep that’s exactly what I think. She had some swelling bruising at injection sites. I think she got lip filler too because her top lip is much fuller. Also her nose is getting bigger with each and every lie🤣🤣. She’s not wearing her hideous nose ring anymore
Ahhh so that's what happened to J$ eye!! Her nose ring was propelled with force from her growing nose and hit him in the face. No wonder he ignores her. His first words to her will be 'fat liability'.

• Haha
There is a nanny company that is legit for theme park nannies. These people literally are hired to go to the parks or resorts with families. I bet it’s something like that. Because we all know Jenn needs to be on camera the whole time and with J not sitting still anymore, she can’t perform for her stans. I do not think they allow anyone in their home. You can see this person in Tim’s sunglasses when they’re eating breakfast in Toy Story Land. J is sitting right next to the “nanny” and far away from Jenn.

The toy haul for J I guarantee they've been fighting/arguing non stop and their over compensating because they then feel bad for fighting in front of him.

J$ portrait was shown
Definitely J4D would want to. She loves chaos and drama, as she ALWAYS has to be the center of attention!!

They don’t have friends.
They chased them all away.

To have a friend, you have to be a friend!

All of T&J4D’s relationships with others is one sided...towards them. Using people for access/gain than dumping them when they are no longer beneficial. ie. Jim and Nicole. Jim for his Disney access as a CM. Nicole for her organizational skills to plan and execute J$’s 1st birthday party.

🤔 wonder who J4D will con to put on J$’s 2nd birthday in November?
I see their 'friends' Steph and Dave from KrispySmores just announced they are expecting twins. They brought pressies from the UK when Jenn was pregnant, wonder if J4D will even acknowledge it let alone send a gift. When I saw it, I wondered if that's what's been up with J4D. For all she's no great Mum, and she says they're not trying until after the cruise, it's almost impossible for her to tell the truth and I think she wants more kids. Maybe struggling again too. Let's, face it, the extra age and weight won't help!

Reactions: 3
J$ portrait was shown
They will just start copying some of oyby's content - like his random number generated days or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ok this irks me. Someone calling out the Trackers for what they are and being called a child and that they’ll understand. Wow, the stans can be nasty sometimes
That’s me! I gave up on the replies considering it was people defending them and not actually hearing what I was saying. Of course, TikTok is not a great forum for discussion. Anywayzz, it’s tomorrow the Trackers are toxic and I am a 30 year old adult with life experience 😂 The people on my thread are either in denial or sheltered. I can give specific examples of their toxic relationship and behavior but I don’t want to write a lengthy post.

I'm on the fence about the nanny/sitter. I would believe sitter more than nanny. Like another poster said, there are sitter services just for the parks/resorts.

But then again, I hang out with all the nannies at the local park & from the way they all describe the women they work for...every single mother sounds exactly like Jenn. Also, it would be her Bravo reality t.v. dreams. To have a nanny/sitter like all the "Real Housewives".

A few months ago, I would have said never. But the more I think about it, the more I feel like Jenn would be all about it. Tim wouldn't want to, but he is so whipped by this point.

I really hate reading more into something than there is. I mean, people have been talking about nannies since Guru. HHN isn't that far away, guess we will all find out eventually. If they were smart they would get a sitter & keep J$ off the channel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.