Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought something looked off in the recent vlog, and even went to compare her lip size in previous pics! Lmao. Thought I was crazy or maybe she was just looking extra sodium-diet-bloated. Lip filler and other fillers or Botox are super common now, and with as much as she loves her beauty influencer lifestyle I had a conspiracy theory that maybe she took some time off camera to let things heal.
Yep that’s exactly what I think. She had some swelling bruising at injection sites. I think she got lip filler too because her top lip is much fuller. Also her nose is getting bigger with each and every lie🤣🤣. She’s not wearing her hideous nose ring anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It would be great if someone could spot the Trackers with this supposed nanny in the parks. I'm curious if the nanny will mainly watch J$ while they're at the parks and then as soon as the camera is on J4D will take J$.

I find it insane if they actually do have a nanny, babysitter, or some sucker friend that's helping with J$. As been said before here, they should really hire an editor, thumbnail designer, social media manager, etc. You can get them pretty inexpensively on Fiver and other similar sites. If they do have a nanny it just proves that J$ is a prop. Instead of getting someone to help with the channel, they got someone to help with their kid so they can focus on their channel and gorging themselves with food. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
Yes, that crayon was still usable. It had a tiny sliver broken off of it. She just wants to punish him for throwing it.
Well then, Jenn needs to be punished for breaking, probably throwing, those dishes.
Let's see, if Jackson is kept from using the broken crayon for 2 or more days then considering one plate is worth well over 100 crayons and she broke no less than three I think she should be put in time out and kept from touching food for a year.

When she gets hungry we can just look at her and say "Oh, you're sad buddy? You shouldn't have thrown those dishes."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep that’s exactly what I think. She had some swelling bruising at injection sites. I think she got lip filler too because her top lip is much fuller. Also her nose is getting bigger with each and every lie🤣🤣. She’s not wearing her hideous nose ring anymore
Looks like same old JennBo to me:

1630508019324.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Have not read all the recent pages so if this has already be brought up please accept my apologies.

After watching both home vlogs my opinion is that Jackpot broke the crayon and they 'disciplined' him. Then felt horrible and bought him all the toys....way too many toys...way too much stimulation in a short time.

Jenn is really an evil witch. Jackson deserves so much better...sad

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah I guess maybe you are right. Sometimes the super deep lines on her forehead look worse than others
Her wrinkle index is inversely proportional to the amount of greasy food she's recently eaten. Greasy skin in that pic indicates a recent binge on fries, onion rings and other delicious fast food.

Reactions: 5
After watching both home vlogs my opinion is that Jackpot broke the crayon and they 'disciplined' him. Then felt horrible and bought him all the toys....way too many toys...way too much stimulation in a short time.

My guess is he threw the crayon because he was mad at her or resisting whatever orders she was barking at him from the sofa. THAT'S why she was upset about the broken crayon and felt the need to discipline him over a crayon, because it was a symbol that she sucks with him.

And FYI broken crayons still color, you idiot. 🙄

Reactions: 6
So they wear masks everywhere again - inside and outside - but now supposedly have a nanny?
Are they giving her daily COVID-19 tests? Do they confine her only to the downstairs? Does she have an AP? Does she only go to Disney with them?

I could be completely wrong but I'm pretty doubtful these two - given their track records - are letting some stranger (even if vetted from a professional company) into their super-secretive / top secret home on a daily or almost-daily basis, especially right now.

Tim won't pay for a pool service but will pay for a nanny to care for HIS only child because his wife is a do-nothing waste of space?!

I'm going to need more intel bc I'm not sure about this one yet. 🤣 🤷‍♀️ JMHO.

Haven't we thought there was a "nanny" tons of times before?

Could this just be another one of those "friends" and / or potential babysitter (who is a friend)?
OK I should have used the word babysitter instead of nanny I realize that they’re two different things I’m not talking about somebody that lives with them I’m just talking about somebody they have helping out with the kid. That was my mistake and I wanted to clarify

Reactions: 5
Why are theme park vloggers covering a store?
I give a pass to the Slackers as they've dropped down into the anything-goes family-vlogger category. I don't equate Superenthused with shopping at a strip mall, don't care how entertaining it is.
Out of curiosity have they officially been recategorized?

Have not read all the recent pages so if this has already be brought up please accept my apologies.

I really hope that's not the case. I grew up in a home where I never knew what version of my mother I'd get (and she's still like that) and it keeps you on edge all the time.

Reactions: 8
I really hope that's not the case. I grew up in a home where I never knew what version of my mother I'd get (and she's still like that) and it keeps you on edge all the time.
I understand exactly what you're saying. Depression is a horrible thing.

Reactions: 3
Looks like same old JennBo to me:

View attachment 739836
Yeah, she's the same. I'm not noticing any difference.

It's all about angles, lighting and / or time of day, puffy or not puffy, bloated or not bloated, just ate a bunch of carbs or didn't, dehydrated or not, the temperature outside, time of the month for her, etc. Could be all sorts of things.

I'm doubtful every little change or nuance can be attributed to any work done and / or some hidden pregnancy, etc. - some days we all just look better than other days.

And in the case of Jenn, well... 🤣

Reactions: 7
Y’all really think Jenn would put herself in a position to potentially have another woman swoop in and steal her spot?
Imagine it: she’s asleep, wake up come down stairs to find the “nanny” and Tim laughing, eating and playing with the buddy
Imagine it: Jacksy hurts himself ans instead of running to Jenn he runs to the “nanny”

I have watched to many life time movies to know this ain’t going to end well if they do have a nanny. Jenn having A younger, more than likely more attractive, attentive woman around her provider and child. Don’t think so

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she okay? I’m not sure if it’s the lighting but she is looking puffy. Maybe she should get checked out-
Well, the camera is like 2 inches from her face so that'd probably make us all look like tit in that case. I don't get why the two of them seem to always shoot in the most gross and unflattering angles while they're eating.

Y’all really think Jenn would put herself in a position to potentially have another woman swoop in and steal her spot?
Imagine it: she’s asleep, wake up come down stairs to find the “nanny” and Tim laughing, eating and playing with the buddy
Imagine it: Jacksy hurts himself ans instead of running to Jenn he runs to the “nanny”

I have watched to many life time movies to know this ain’t going to end well if they do have a nanny. Jenn having A younger, more than likely more attractive, attentive woman around her provider and child. Don’t think so
100%. Exactly my point. That's why I think it's just a friend / really PT babysitter / someone just to be hanging out with. I guess time will tell but we all know how Jenn is and I just don't see it happening, even if it "helps" her with being overworked with her ever-demanding workload. 🤣

She's vindictive, competitive (in all the wrong ways), and spiteful.

I don't think she'd let that happen - that is, let another woman even have the opportunity to BEGIN to gain leverage over her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was that nanny! Well not to T&J but the kid I looked after called me mom before he said it to his real “mom”. He’d been walking for weeks before she saw him. If he was sick or hurt, he wanted me! I got on better with her husband and family than she did! I guess it probably broke her heart every time but all he knew was me, she lived for her work! She was also a total cow to me, I was most definitely staff to her while the rest of her family treat me like part of the family.

Reactions: 3

The thing is...IT’S A CRAYON!
And not an age appropriate one at that.
21 month olds are doing their best just grasping a crayon. That’s why they need the thick/toddler kind. All toddlers will usually break the thin regular crayons (usually given out at restaurants) cause they exert too much pressure when they use them.

J$ probably threw the crayon cause he was frustrated. Instead of understanding this J4D berates him. Then bans his use of crayons.

J4D is so strange and definitely not a mother/parent. By not modeling or showing J$ how to do things. Thinking that he osmosisly knows the words she is saying. And he automatically knows how to behave. Referring to him constantly as being defiant, wild and uncooperative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.