Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why won’t they just throw away that broken crayon, instead of torturing J with it?! Every time he looks at it, he looks so sad and confused as to why he can’t have it. And then we have to hear Jenn’s ”lesson learned” speech over and over. 🙄
I believe Jenn made a huge ordeal out of the broken crayon and that's why he's so upset. there is nothing wrong with a broken crayon, just let him use it, make sure he doesn't put it in his mouth, that's all. Jenn loves drama even with her own son.

Reactions: 18
Another late upload. I’m convinced they started doing this because they think everybody at TL might be in bed by now and maybe they want to get some good views in before we start critiquing but oh no I am a night owl I see your tit🦉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe Jenn made a huge ordeal out of the broken crayon and that's why he's so upset. there is nothing wrong with a broken crayon, just let him use it, make sure he doesn't put it in his mouth, that's all. Jenn loves drama even with her own son.
Yes, that crayon was still usable. It had a tiny sliver broken off of it. She just wants to punish him for throwing it.

Reactions: 6
They ride two rides at HS, eat sweets & then the rest is Dim going on & on about the new annual passes- while sitting at HS. What in the hell? Why drag that poor child out in the heat to let him stand around while you film something that can be filmed at home.
Also Dim explains why they wear their masks indoors & outdoors (basically they are too lazy to take them on & off).
At least there isn’t too much 3dinners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"it has a queso consistency, but it doesn't taste like it.." ya, because it's gravy jenn, wtf, get out of this vlog...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They ride two rides at HS, eat sweets & then the rest is taking up with Dim going on & on about the new annual passes- while sitting at HS. What in the hell? Why drag that poor child out in the heat to let him stand around while you film something that can be filmed at home.
Also Dim explains why they wear their masks indoors & outdoors (basically they are two lazy to take them on & off).
At least their isn’t too much 3dinners
we are going down in 13 days. I bought some mask clips that go around my neck so we can take them off and on

Reactions: 4
They absolutely have a nanny with them. At 8:04 two females laugh one is Jen the other is the mystery nanny.
Plus you can see them beside Jen in the lightning McQueen show

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why won’t they just throw away that broken crayon, instead of torturing J with it?! Every time he looks at it, he looks so sad and confused as to why he can’t have it. And then we have to hear Jenn’s ”lesson learned” speech over and over. 🙄
Here you go Jenn.
From your favorite store, Target.
Buy them. Throw them in your bag. Take them everywhere you go, so Jackson can use them.
He is only 21 months old and doesn’t know his own strength.
Quit guilt tripping and torturing him with your mean words.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They ride two rides at HS, eat sweets & then the rest is Dim going on & on about the new annual passes- while sitting at HS. What in the hell? Why drag that poor child out in the heat to let him stand around while you film something that can be filmed at home.
Also Dim explains why they wear their masks indoors & outdoors (basically they are too lazy to take them on & off).
At least there isn’t too much 3dinners.
I call bullshit on their mask reasoning. Jenn can be heard telling J in her super annoying, lecture-y voice that they are going indoors so that means they put on masks.

They won't say they are nervous about the variant or whatever. No shame if they are, but they need to just be honest. They went from not wearing masks outside at all, to wearing them all the time again. They don't want to rile up the stans and cause infighting.

Reactions: 5
They absolutely have a nanny with them. At 8:04 two females laugh one is Jen the other is the mystery nanny.
Plus you can see them beside Jen in the lightning McQueen show
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.09.01-10_21_18.png

Yup, Definitely a new 'Friend'
How long is a Nanny going to last considering J4D has bummed off every other person they've made friends with. I guess the pay will help.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The opening of their new vlog seems ripped directly from old PMM vlogs with that music choice. Jenn you are a hypocrite

Reactions: 10

we get it, you love Tim 🙄
Also films while driving 🙄

Nannygate 2.0

Stans be like - they deserve everything they’ve got! But T&J will always hide having a nanny for some reason?! Eventually we will see a Stan photo of the group that shows the nanny off on the side.

The opening of their new vlog seems ripped directly from old PMM vlogs with that music choice. Jenn you are a hypocrite
yes seriously! And what is their logic behind using random free polka music etc. while they are on rides? Every other vlogger seems to just have the ride music. And live streamers do too right? For me the point to see on ride footage is to feel like I’m on the ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And what is their logic behind using random free polka music etc. while they are on rides? Every other vlogger seems to just have the ride music. And live streamers do too right? For me the point to see on ride footage is to feel like I’m on the ride.
They'll do it so they don't get the video demonetized on YouTube for using copyrighted music

Reactions: 4
So did they require new nanny/baby sitter/friend to be a pass holder for Disney and Universal? The Hollywood Studios video was shot on a school day so that makes them more likely to be 18+. Or possibly online school or home school or just ditched school. Will be interesting to see if they continue to be in videos.

Well they wont be added to the logo anytime soon... :p

Do we think this is for the long term or just HHN? They said in the recent vlog that they have a busy period coming up. Or I wonder if this will be a long term thing with the Nanny taking the kid to school.

I bet Jenny2Dinners is loving having all the 'free' time but I suspect Dim wont be so happy handing the kid over to someone else. When his Wife and the kids mother does nothing but sloth around.

Also if there's a Nanny then that will mean that Jenn might have to get up 'early' (before 11am) and actually make the house look presentable.

• Haha
I can’t believe J4D was in the park by 10, not only that figured out how to put a still beside live video. She must be on best behaviour with the “Nanny” being around. She’s a completely different person since DS blowout. Maybe Dims crushing up some Xanax into her oatmeal every morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe J4D was in the park by 10, not only that figured out how to put a still beside live video. She must be on best behaviour with the “Nanny” being around. She’s a completely different person since DS blowout. Maybe Dims crushing up some Xanax into her oatmeal every morning.
Or it could be the nanny is the result of the DS blowout. I can just see Jen throwing a tantrum saying that she “can’t do it anymore” talking about being a mom (which she hasn’t been) and demanding help. That’s why so many solo Tim vlogs lately because now he doesn’t have to worry about leaving Jen with the kid because there’s somebody there to help because obviously Jen is not going to raise her child. This absence of Jen on the vlogs is only because they’re training the nanny. This “word explosion” from the kid has really only happened since the DS blow up which shows me the nanny is responsible for teaching the kid some words

Reactions: 12
So they wear masks everywhere again - inside and outside - but now supposedly have a nanny?
Are they giving her daily COVID-19 tests? Do they confine her only to the downstairs? Does she have an AP? Does she only go to Disney with them?

I could be completely wrong but I'm pretty doubtful these two - given their track records - are letting some stranger (even if vetted from a professional company) into their super-secretive / top secret home on a daily or almost-daily basis, especially right now.

Tim won't pay for a pool service but will pay for a nanny to care for HIS only child because his wife is a do-nothing waste of space?!

I'm going to need more intel bc I'm not sure about this one yet. 🤣 🤷‍♀️ JMHO.

Haven't we thought there was a "nanny" tons of times before?

Could this just be another one of those "friends" and / or potential babysitter (who is a friend)?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Could this just be another one of those "friends" and / or potential babysitter (who is a friend)?
I agree... I don't think this is a full blown Nanny situation... I think it's definitely a sitter situation, but since they NEVER STAY HOME, this person is following along with them so they can get a feel for how they do with J$...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.