Tim Tracker #36 Jenn go away, no one likes you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the audience seem kind of split. You have the Disney/Theme Park lovers and then you have the Dodgy kid loving people. He'll need to sort out which direction to take the channel cos both will not be happy.
It's the difference between being a family channel and being a theme park vlogger.

The livestreamers have stepped into the role he used to be in and he's having trouble finding his new voice. Tim never had a corner on any market. He has nothing to show and entice people into thinking he's worth their time to watch on a regular basis. His son was/is that ticket, but the little guy pushes him over into the family vlogger category which for some reason he's avoiding like the plague, probably becuase he doesn't want to sit at home and educate his kid with crafts and other learning opportunities.

Reactions: 9
So Jackie got a special preview with food served to them. They also got a lanyard for more food. I’m wondering if something happened to their media access. Her video,is just worlds above Dims.

Reactions: 5
So Jackie got a special preview with food served to them. They also got a lanyard for more food. I’m wondering if something happened to their media access. Her video,is just worlds above Dims.
My friend who writes for Micechat was there too on Sunday.

My guess is Dim was invited but blew it off because it was too early in the morning for him, he showed up at his convenience and still was #hosted, given the lanyard with free meal redemptions.

Reactions: 3
Just been watching Family Guy and laughed when I saw this bit... Post Disney Springs incident divorce

• Haha
This thread title must be magic. Another video with no Jen. Other than the live she hasn't been in a video since this thread started. May this thread never end.

Edit: future tom here, even her appearance in the live was before this thread. We haven't seen her at all since this thread told her to go away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who’s the chick at the 5 min mark in Dim’s new video (Busch Gardens) (reflection in glasses) not fluffy enough to be J4D and didn’t here any complaining to back that theory…. I did hear a rumor why Jen wasn’t in the videos recently but I’ll keep it to myself for now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s the chick at the 5 min mark in Dim’s new video (Busch Gardens) (reflection in glasses) not fluffy enough to be J4D and didn’t here any complaining to back that theory…. I did hear a rumor why Jen wasn’t in the videos recently but I’ll keep it to myself for now
Oh no you don't!
Spill it! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But but this is a gossip site and I need the tea!!

Reactions: 10
Now this is just what I heard…… that she hasn’t been in the videos recently because Tim has realized how unlikable she is (my words) and it’s seems to be true thus far so idk how much I want to believe it but she hasn’t been around the last few video…. Thank God

• Haha
Reactions: 7
at 19:05 there is a jump cut as Tim pans around to block us seeing who it was.

• Wow
Please everyone go have fun with the stans asking where Jen and Jackson are. I commented on a few. I said Jens in time out. And that Jackson needed a few days to be a regular kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please everyone go have fun with the stans asking where Jen and Jackson are. I commented on a few. I said Jens in time out. And that Jackson needed a few days to be a regular kid 😂
I always reply in the live chat when the stans ask “where is Jackson?”, “He is in the kitchen playing with knives.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now this is just what I heard…… that she hasn’t been in the videos recently because Tim has realized how unlikable she is (my words) and it’s seems to be true thus far so idk how much I want to believe it but she hasn’t been around the last few video…. Thank God
People have been vocal about their dislike for Jen for years and he has ignored it, I don’t believe that he has only just realised this.

My guess is that with Florida being the epicentre for Covid just now they don’t want to be criticised further for dragging Jackson out every day.

Their last video together was the Disney Springs outing which many suspect there was more to the story than just being lost for 30 minutes. Whatever happened that day seems to have stoped Jen from tagging along every day.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.