Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, it’s up to her “husband” to do that if he wants to be - I mean if it was me I would want to be involved, but it isn’t actually her responsibility
Maybe Azhar is too busy down the mosque to bother doing stuff with the kids. The mosque will be even busier now with Ramadan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair, it’s up to her “husband” to do that if he wants to be - I mean if it was me I would want to be involved, but it isn’t actually her responsibility
Well she's decided to raise her kids in the Muslim faith so it is kinda her responsibility. Like someone choosing to raise their kids as Catholic and preparing them for Communion etc. It would be nice for the kids to get to experience it properly. Also she has feck all else to be doing.

Reactions: 2
The carryon last year of her “opening the fast or breaking it or what’s it called?
Anyway self praise is no praise
Just a hair short of saying amnt I the most devoted dutiful wifey (girlf)
Honouring my men folk by providing what pleases them
🤮

A few aul dates from a box in M&S and a few bits of samosa from the frozen section in Asia Foods

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The carryon last year of her “opening the fast or breaking it or what’s it called?
Anyway self praise is no praise
Just a hair short of saying amnt I the most devoted dutiful wifey (girlf)
Honouring my men folk by providing what pleases them
🤮

A few aul dates from a box in M&S and a few bits of samosa from the frozen section in Asia Foods
Is Azhar allowed a blowjob during this as well? Shes so eager to please.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Azhar allowed a blowjob during this as well? Shes so eager to please.
Correct me if I’m wrong. Is Ramadan not complete no sex. Like not even after sundown or sunset or whatever this crackpot calls it no disrespect to any Muslims but I wouldn’t know and this donkey doesn’t do a great job of explaining it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No wonder she stays so slim 😂 🙄🙄. She spends half her life lying down - clearly she stays slim from not eating

Well she's decided to raise her kids in the Muslim faith so it is kinda her responsibility. Like someone choosing to raise their kids as Catholic and preparing them for Communion etc. It would be nice for the kids to get to experience it properly. Also she has feck all else to be doing.
She may not have decided that, she may have agreed to it. My kids are Catholic, as am I, but my husband is not. He is happy for them to be raised catholic but I don’t expect him to arrange their first communion or take them to mass - that’s up to me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In a week we’re a young lady died from an eating disorder this bleeping dope puts up a post saying it no wonder I stay so slim
Working and running around all day

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In a week we’re a young lady died from an eating disorder this bleeping dope puts up a post saying it no wonder I stay so slim
Working and running around all day
Absolutely clueless 😢

And saying she’d be “half dead” if she fasted for a day. Absolutely no tact whatsoever

Reactions: 7
Ok I am absolutely bananas here in work (in an actual real, not packing nighties, job) and I had to "pop on" to comment!

1. No wonder I stay so slim - what a bleeping thoughtless, ignorant witch given how topical the subject is
2. She's filled the trolley in M&S with single use plastic when the greengrocers can't be that far away from her - again the ignorant, classless flute
3. The poor auld divil is absolutely "hoodwinked" with tiredness, now I'm no Stephen Fry but..........🤷‍♀️

Living for the comments I'm going to be reading later on this vacuous blow-up doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My fav part “ for those who are new to following me “.
Her numbers are the same as they ever were.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1618330016824.png

The auld Valentines present of the fake followers backfired for Azhar. Wonder did he use the MMB credit card and it bounced so they subsequently took the followers back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder she stays so slim 😂 🙄🙄. She spends half her life lying down - clearly she stays slim from not eating

She may not have decided that, she may have agreed to it. My kids are Catholic, as am I, but my husband is not. He is happy for them to be raised catholic but I don’t expect him to arrange their first communion or take them to mass - that’s up to me
I came on here to say that! I laughed out loud when I read that! Who f&cking says that about themselves? She is getting worse by the day 🙈

Reactions: 4
Classic Tignam Partridge strikes again🤣🤣🤣”hoodwinked...sunset to sundown”
Melissa, love, stop using phrases and words in the wrong context. It makes you look like a right thick. Subsequently, don’t use words that you don‘t know the meaning of, no matter how inKredible and gorgeous they are. Tullamore is scarlet for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.