Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkster

It’s so creepy and uncomfortable to watch. How is she an ambassador for then ISPCC? She had an affair with a married father of a number of Children and is responsible for a broken home. Obviously his kids weren’t that young when he left their mother for Melissa. Not to mention her filming Hannah’s tantrums and meltdowns.
When he left the youngest boy was 3, the next was 7 and the twins were 8 years old.
She actually met him and started a relationship with him when she was 18 and he was 29. He had only been married 2 years at that stage and his wife was only 24 years old and pregnant at the time. Tiggy knew all along he was married with kids. She was his mistress throughout the rest of their marriage...poor wife didn't stand a chance of competing with her...she was at home raising 3 little boys and he was secretly seeing her every opportunity he got. The wife didn't know anything, poor cow..till after the 4th boy was born. She was 32 when he left her with the 4 boys..all under 8.
So when Tiggy says shes been with Azhar for 26 years...she should be totally ashamed of herself for being the 3rd wheel of most of that marriage!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
"This job is not for you if you yada yada yada", Job?????oh please 🙄Sitting in your car talking shit into your phone while admiring yourself, it's not a job. Has it ever occurred to her that it's her air of superiority and sheer narcissism is the reason she's not liked on Instagram and hasn't grown her following since Snapchat. She can't get over 46k followers. Nobody wants to watch a vain bitter mid 40s woman acting like a teenager on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 33

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Her stories today, I'm honestly astounded at how (I hate using this word) stupid she is. I know that seems really mean and I'm not exactly Doogie Howser myself but she has just said that because she's a content creator herself that she doesn't follow other people.
The self same imbecile tells us all on the daily that it's so important to support and share and like etc. So she only likes when it's one way so?! It's only cool if other content creators are sharing her shitty jammies but don't expect the same support from her. She can't be for real, surely?!

And we only see a snapshot of her day? :LOL: We have seen her lying prostrate in the bed when she wakes, we've seen her brushing her teeth, we've seen her kids coming into her, we've seen her coffee, we've seen her making pre-mixed pancakes in a stand mixer 🤷‍♀️, we've seen her dropping/collecting her kids, we've seen her food shopping, we've seen her doing housework *puffs out air, we've seen her at work, we've seen her "making" dinner, we've seen her second borns (Azhar's 6th) having a tantrum, her first borns (Azhar's 5th) underpants in his cupboard, we've seen her oiling herself up like a Christmas turkey being basted, we've seen her at the dentist, we've seen her boyfriend rubbing his mothers feet, we've seen Mama June out for dinner with her but she put music over the Tullamore accent, we've seen her drinking outside with her neighbours and going back to bed etc etc etc..........

But guys, it's just a snapshot, ye have NO idea what's going on in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Melmcs

VIP Member
Lol. She had the whole fucking week whilst Hana was st school to do her groceries. But was too busy hiding in garden centres, falling down the stairs, watching Netflix, shouting at Seif, hanging manky door wreaths whilst spraying overpriced perfumes, lying on her bed eyefucking herself after her botox and nail shopping, spreading her jean clad legs in the car. Why would it occur to her to do her groceries on the busiest day of the week! Too busy whinging about Trolls and complaining about EVERYTHING!!! She would drain the life out of a Duracell battery.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

captainkirk

Chatty Member
The use of what she perceives to be ‘big’ words completely incorrectly will never cease to make me laugh...’I had Hana & Seif inevitably’...in the context of what you were saying inevitably makes no sense there. You mean in spite of all the fertility issues, you had Hana & Seif ultimately/finally/eventually...There is nothing inevitable about having children when one has fertility issues! The irony...
Also ‘peri-menopause is hugely popular’ ....thought no woman EVER 😂😂 it’s hugely COMMON. Absolute clown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Melmcs

VIP Member
What exactly is she exhausted from? Some one please tell me. I'm so done with this vacuous bitch. I'm on a night shift as a frontline healthcare worker in an acute hospital, just grabbing a welcome of tea and this wan is exhausted. Ffs give me strength. God help her if she comes near my ED. I'm seriously not able for her crap tonight. Signing off from these witches. I cant, just cant with them living their easy vapid life when I'm on my knees caring for seriously ill patients, some who haven't been outside or seen family in months. It's all crap crap crap. So low. Fuck them all. Melissa Tignam in particular really upsets me tonight. Shes a complete and utter hypocrital Cunt. Exhausted my fucking hole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I’m moving to Foxrock, sorry Carrickmines to continue my transition to full blown Swiggy, stand by for updates.
In her latest stories she says ”I’m quite”
Quite what Swigs? Quite annoying? Quite dim? Quite drunk? Don’t leave us in suspenders Twiggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
If I worked there and that precocious little brat tried to show me how to make a box, she'd get a box.

*I obviously wouldn't hit a child but what a patronising bitch to show the child doing that to the "staff" Nobody finds it cute, Melissa!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Again. Shes off. "Thank you for your messages. And I'm ok".

Seriously what age is she looking for this attention. She needs to grow the fuck up. World doesn't revolve around you Tigs. Shes pathetic 🙄.
“I won’t be on for a while guys but don’t worry about me”

Ten minutes later....

“Busy busy, meetings, boss babe,
photo of me styling my nightie while standing having a shite,
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages,
butterflies on my nose while eye riding myself,
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages,
Hermes vibes yellow housecoat,
20 snaps of someone I GAVE a house coat to actually wearing it 🤔
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages..... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Goldvoya

She had an abortion before Seif? How old was she?
I’d say his family have some thoughts on her alright 😆
In fairness that is absolutely nobody's business and if it's should not be a topic here. We fought hard to repeat the 8th and give woman choice so let's not shame them for their choices.

I absolutely cannot stand Tigs but this make me feel very uncomfortable.

• Heart
Her post on tiny food portions should come with a trigger warning for people with eating disorders 😡
Is she really rearing a young daughter
Tigs time to dip the toe in the real world
THIS.
Aa someone who spent their entire teens and 20s battling an eating disorder and the self hatred that comes along with it, i found that post so feicing dnagerous. After years of being ok, lockdown has hit me hard and i am struggling not to slip back to my old ways. Seeing her boasting about not being bale to eat her teeeeeny portion is so damaging and upsetting. Anyone with an ED looks at that and thinks that if they eat more than her portion size then they are a glutton and will restrict.

If she is struggling to eat after drinking she needa to start thinking about her own habits. Alcohol dependancy reduces appetite and many female alcoholics, drink their calories and restrict food intake to avoid weight gain. She needs to take a look at herself. Drinking alone every day is a problem!!!!!!

• Heart

Balooba

VIP Member
She’s speaking to us 😂
Showing us that she’s watching the MARE of Easttown after it was mentioned here - she’s so easy to rise 😆
She’s as subtle as a brick

Anyone else find it very patronising that the 7 year old madam is “teaching the staff” how to make boxes? How condescending. More like the “staff” are babysitting

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
What is involved in opening the fast does anyone know?
You boil mince for two hours with a lid of tinfoil. Buy some pre-packed and pre-cut fruit. Set an overly elaborate table, almost as if you’re already living in your massive forever home and not the 3 bed semi you’re actually living in. Then when your ‘husband’ 😜 gets ready to eat after a day of fasting and is praying, record it and put it on your Instagram story. It’s a whole ritual!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Special announcement you can wear you mmb night dress as day wear styled with Gucci trainers and black spanx leggins if you want to look like a fucking knob jockey

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She’s dying to get to 50,000!
There'll be a "cheers" to 50k no doubt🥂.
Probably a robe giveaway to say thanks to her inkredibleeee audience and alittle speech on how they're more like friends to her, even the ones that are peasants and can't afford any of her inkredibleeeee MMB products.
And there will also be a dig to all her haters on how hard work and being kind shines through and she doesn't care what people think of her, she doesnt care at all, not even one little bit, not even a teeny tiny bit. She's just being herself and her audience loves that. #alwaysbetruetoyourself xxx😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24