Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of advice for you Tigs - this morning is exactly why people can’t take you seriously. You constantly go on about being a busy working mom yet all you have done so far is got out of bed and watched a movie. On a beautiful Sunday morning. Open the curtains, get out and make the most of the sun (not to dtc). Or just stop going on about how stressed and busy you are - because it’s clearly not true!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit of advice for you Tigs - this morning is exactly why people can’t take you seriously. You constantly go on about being a busy working mom yet all you have done so far is got out of bed and watched a movie. On a beautiful Sunday morning. Open the curtains, get out and make the most of the sun (not to dtc). Or just stop going on about how stressed and busy you are - because it’s clearly not true!
Aah now come on she did show us her nighty & how beautiful it made her feel 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a bleeping dose. Beautiful day out, last one of the school holidays and she is watching ET in her nightie. Lazy witch. Whats the deal with that Sosue sister? Tigs is hanging out with teenagers now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a bleeping dose. Beautiful day out, last one of the school holidays and she is watching ET in her nightie. Lazy witch. Whats the deal with that Sosue sister? Tigs is hanging out with teenagers now?
Thought she didnt watch anyones stories anymore. Jesus this one cannot keep up with her lies

Reactions: 5
A 45 year old messaging a twenty something yr old. She is SO embarrassing. So desperately trying to remain relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing worse than seeing a child at a table eating with screen and headphones on. But sure look I’m the perfect mom !!!!

• Haha
I felt so much last night for Rachel Gorry. I don’t know much about her. She had me crying. Nightmare personified. But I was waiting for Tigs to mention her and I’m amazed it took her so long to get to it. As expected, Swigs took Rachel’s dreadful situation and made it all about her. Shocker. It’s just so lousy. Me me me. No Swigs; some people actually have actual problems to deal with. I hope the sun continues to shine for you in your “perfect” life
This is SO accurate!! Seeing as how they’re represented by same management surely she would like & support her?! Yet she’s happy enough to jump up Tara doll O’Connor ’s ass with her new business (one of instas biggest snobs/she’s actually obnoxious and pippas best pal) The woman is so embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to burst your bubbles but RG is not what she portrays. Her thread is an eye opener and what you saw on the LLS is not what Rachel does on Insta everyday. Daniel must be turning in his grave at how she sells his memory everyday and I'm not going to comment on how she treats those girls. She is another bleep.

• Haha
Sorry to burst your bubbles but RG is not what she portrays. Her thread is an eye opener and what you saw on the LLS is not what Rachel does on Insta everyday. Daniel must be turning in his grave at how she sells his memory everyday and I'm not going to comment on how she treats those girls. She is another bleep.
She's one of the most manipulative insta huns there is🙄

Reactions: 4
Story 1 - I’m on zoom calls all day so I got these blue light glasses. I DON’T NEED GLASSES, but these look incredible on me.
Next story - so easy, I JUST SENT THEM MY PRESCRIPTION. 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What have I missed? I will read her thread
Oh you have no idea how much she has milked her situation, its actually disgusting and immoral. Def start at the beginning but jump in on her stories too. The "Chain" is well known for being brought out for sympathy and she can cry on cue. Shes the worst manipulative bleep ever. I can't bear her. I feel sorry for those beautiful girls. She can go duck herself.

Oh you have no idea how much she has milked her situation, its actually disgusting and immoral. Def start at the beginning but jump in on her stories too. The "Chain" is well known for being brought out for sympathy and she can cry on cue. Shes the worst manipulative bleep ever. I can't bear her. I feel sorry for those beautiful girls. She can go duck herself.
The chain, the tears, the same photos over and over then the hauls and swipe ups she's like a broken down record! Not to mention the outfit of the day when visiting your terminally I'll husband,dressing up in a black sack two weeks after he died and constantly invading her children's privacy,and constant begging, the list is endless with this one🙄🙄🙄🙄

Story 1 - I’m on zoom calls all day so I got these blue light glasses. I DON’T NEED GLASSES, but these look incredible on me.
Next story - so easy, I JUST SENT THEM MY PRESCRIPTION. 😆😆😆😆😆
I actually can't - she is as thick as ditch as my mother would say 😂

• Haha
I’ve just tried that filter and yes it definitely makes your lips bigger and generally more like an animated character with a very strange hue 😁

She’s an IT/techie expert now because she plugged in an XBox. She probably put the glasses on to plug it in for full effect, subsequently 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is sooooo true..... I had to unfollow, as a mother I was horrified at her behaviour 😭😭😭

Cue the redecorating of the house now, as Pippa is redecorating hers..... I'd say she is seething as she wouldn't have the dollars Pippa has (or sorry the means to borrow it) 💅💅💅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.