Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

NoMoreSpotlight

Chatty Member
Our Swiggy, seller of housecoats, swigger of wine, girlfriend of Azhar. Definitely doesn't care what Tattlers are saying about her. Nope, doesn't care at all because she's such an inKredible boss babe.

Balooba

Thanks for setting up thread, I haven't a clue lol.

That photo of the lashes. Fuck me, I'm scarred. What's going on with the "broken" toes and clingfilm?
Looks to me like she’s removing her shellac toe nails with acetone. Funny how she doesn’t mention the broken toe anymore and has no trouble going around DTC. Maybe just maybe she dodged a bullet and bruised it🤣

Melmcs

Chatty Member
Did she even organise dinner for today? Maybe she forgot it was Paddy's Day. Lashes and toes are more important. I agree @Ahcomeo, beautiful day and she didn't leave the house except for coffee this morning.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks