Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Oscar goes to "Sarah Ethel" for pushing Melissa's appointment out until June...... well done Sarah well done #bossbitch πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When talking about increasing her security settings on her Instagram... 'inevitably I went over and did that too'. The second hand embarrassment for her is real.
The funniest thing is her old fave β€˜subsequently’ would have fitted in that sentence correctly but word of the month is clearly β€˜inevitable’ 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yikes. Somebody is pissed off at people she doesn’t care about who are so jealous and beneath her 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being that vain that you can’t wait another few weeks for a colour. I find that just horrendous.
What a sad life that she feels that’s the be all and end all.....☹

More or less implying that she’s dumping Sarah (her life long hair girl!!!) to go elsewhere?
Or is it a threat to Sarah. Give me an appointment or else!! The Hana is coming out in her there....stomping her feet.

Sarah if you read here FAIR EFFIN PLAY TO YOU πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
i soooo hope Sarah has seen sense and ditched her. She's far beyond tigs and tigs is no show pony for what Sarah can do. She's one of the best in the buzz and tigs hair makes me cringe. I say she SUMMONS Sarah to her not forever house in "foxrock" on the regular to fix her hair. Shed Be too important and busy to go to Sarah in the salon.

Reactions: 4
I could never understand why sarah went to her house . She doesnt need her business and I cannot understand why tigs wont go to the salon thinks she too important and beneath that, have to laugh from a council street in tullamore and only got where she is by sleeping her way there

Reactions: 6
No new eyes, grey hairs on the rise, waiting for the vaccine to take to the skies πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Possible thread title: I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How does she keep a straight face calling him husband all the time?
How does she keep a straight face in general?
Opening every story with a mauling of her hair, sharing minutiae about having a shower/tanning/shaving, fannying around in a dead office for an hour, scooping takeout from plastic or foil for lunch and dinner and flogging dressing gowns.
Tiggy, let’s set something straight. Only morons are jealous of you.
Oh, and your footprint is enormous. Ditch the takeaway food and coffee plastics. You’re SO out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she think boyfriend is pronounced HUSBAND. A few Muslim docs in my hospital have pleasure marriages nikah mut'ah. Its a temporary marriage arrangement. Is that Swigs type a husband??

Last edited:
  • Wow
I say her hairdresser is slowly stepping away not good for a hairdresser to get skates for putting loads of extensions in a woman who is nearly bald on top
It’s not a good look for the hairdresser to be associated with
Also Tigs got the hairdresser busted after last time, doing her hair before lockdown was liftedπŸ™„ id say "Sarah Ethel" was raging with her🀣 she obviously forgot that Tigs dosnt posess a brain cellπŸ€”

Imagine being that vain that you can’t wait another few weeks for a colour. I find that just horrendous.
What a sad life that she feels that’s the be all and end all.....☹

More or less implying that she’s dumping Sarah (her life long hair girl!!!) to go elsewhere?
Or is it a threat to Sarah. Give me an appointment or else!! The Hana is coming out in her there....stomping her feet.

Sarah if you read here FAIR EFFIN PLAY TO YOU πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
She would be RAGING seeing everyone else (even us peasants) getting their hair done before herπŸ™„ she totally said that to "threaten" SarahπŸ™„

She had an abortion before Seif? How old was she?
I’d say his family have some thoughts on her alright πŸ˜†
In fairness that is absolutely nobody's business and if it's should not be a topic here. We fought hard to repeat the 8th and give woman choice so let's not shame them for their choices.

I absolutely cannot stand Tigs but this make me feel very uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In fairness that is absolutely nobody's business and if it's should not be a topic here. We fought hard to repeat the 8th and give woman choice so let's not shame them for their choices.

I absolutely cannot stand Tigs but this make me feel very uncomfortable.
Totally agree....... but this is the type of subject that she would never approach or be honest about as it is still such a taboo & certainly wouldn't fit in with her fake lifestyle among her peers!!!!

Reactions: 1
I do find how people dismiss her upset at secondary infertility but now talk of abortion. Chats like this distract from the highlighting shadiness in the business world of instahuns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.