Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so tired she’s “hoodwinked” 🤣🤣
She’s unintentionally hilarious.
Mrs Mills Partridge. Surprised she can even pronounce Ramadan given her grasp of the English language. It’s also comical her adding ‘th’s’ to words where they do not belong and not pronouncing them when they do. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Mrs Mills Partridge. Surprised she can even pronounce Ramadan given her grasp of the English language. It’s also comical her adding ‘th’s’ to words where they do not belong and not pronouncing them when they do. 😂
It sends me over the edge. It’s not natural to her to use TH. So when she does try it’s a disaster and even worse with the braces in. She can’t talk with those things at all and looks insane trying to pronounce th and thrusting her tongue with her huge mouth and teeth. 🤢
Just another page to her fake bullshit. And woder ? Who’s drinking woder. Far from woder she was reared. If only you all knew her real accent with the big mouth. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not one to stick up for the Boyf, but seriously her filming him in a private moment is out of order I think...Give the man a bit of peace and let him honour his traditions without recording him for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😂 just looking at so poo me and her cigar room.... scrolling the comments and there “hidden comments” that may be offensive.....tigs commented fire 🔥 😂😂😂

• Haha
So folks head over to your nearest Muslim neighbour and offer to open their fast for them cos its a special privilege.

Go to your neighbour that you might not know.?..in a bleeping pandemic where we all stay in our homes. ?.

Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Hoodwinked ( like WTF) cos she has to get up at 6.30 am. Like us normal Moms. She can duck off back to bed to open her legs but not her curtains. Some of us mums go to work and actually stay up for 13 hours shifts. Shes lying when she says she makes him a nice dinner every night. Stevie Wonder can see she cant and doesn't cook. Liar.

Shes the most self obsessed on Insta. Is Ms Tignam Markle. Obsessed with herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not one to stick up for the Boyf, but seriously her filming him in a private moment is out of order I think...Give the man a bit of peace and let him honour his traditions without recording him for the gram!
She did the same when his Mother was over. Shes so intrusive with other people. Shows she doesn't respect people privacy or boundaries.

Why would you need to buy all your fruit pre cut like that? Buy the full thing and make your own fruit salad. Lazy mare.
Its not like she has anything else to do but yet says she always makes an effort for his fast.

Reactions: 5
So folks head over to your nearest Muslim neighbour and offer to open their fast for them cos its a special privilege.

Go to your neighbour that you might not know.?..in a bleeping pandemic where we all stay in our homes. ?.

Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Hoodwinked ( like WTF) cos she has to get up at 6.30 am. Like us normal Moms. She can duck off back to bed to open her legs but not her curtains. Some of us mums go to work and actually stay up for 13 hours shifts. Shes lying when she says she makes him a nice dinner every night. Stevie Wonder can see she cant and doesn't cook. Liar.

Shes the most self obsessed on Insta. Is Ms Tignam Markle. Obsessed with herself.
Her tone when she said she makes him a nice dinner every night and an eye roll.. she is so unlikeable.. opening a M&S meal is not cooking Swigs and fruit wrapped in plastic cartons to me is something out of a fast food drive through (around the corner from Swigs) nothing beats a freshly chopped water melon. Gotta go and knock on my neighbour’s door they might let me open their fast.. they will be so grateful.. bye now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can ask them if they want some SpagBall, she made that earlier too - please say I didn’t imagine that ⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two points:

she never sets the table nicely who is she kidding.
Surely she knows the name of these very very important dates considering she lives with 3 Muslims. Remember she always tells us the kids are Muslim.

Two points:

she never sets the table nicely who is she kidding.
Surely she knows the name of these very very important dates considering she lives with 3 Muslims. Remember she always tells us the kids are Muslim.
I honestly think those kids will end up with serious issues when they get older. I knew three Muslim guys whose fathers were doctors and who were top of the class in junior cert, didn’t drink or smoke. Two of them were starting to get in to drugs by leaving cert. The third one (who looked down on anyone who drank or smoked previously) went completely off the rails on drink and drugs by Christmas when he went to college. All three either dropped out of multiple courses or repeated some of their years in college. They had such a strict Muslim lifestyle at home they didn’t know how to handle alcohol.

I imagine seeing her drinking everyday in front of their father while he doesn’t drink is very undermining if he wants them to be fully practising Muslims.

Reactions: 2
I imagine seeing her drinking everyday in front of their father while he doesn’t drink is very undermining if he wants them to be fully practising Muslims.
She is their mother though, maybe she does not want her children to be fully practising muslims? maybe she wants them to make their own choices when they are older?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.