Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 just looking at so poo me and her cigar room.... scrolling the comments and there “hidden comments” that may be offensive.....tigs commented fire 🔥 😂😂😂
So Is so sue another one she doesn’t watch but yet sees and comments on her stuff. She doesn’t watch any accounts yet knows every move of them all. Ffs. She’s been saying that years now liar. Also did she comment fire 🔥 just because she saw all the cool kids saying it ? Howled at that. Yet she thinks she’s ahead of the curve on everything. She copies everyone. And that’s why she keeps up with them all but pretends she doesn’t. She’ll be redecorating like mad soon cause a few of them are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And tagging Khloe!!! How desperate.

Actually Im just going to go and tag Khloe in this screenshot of Swigs tearing into her young 16 YEAR OLD sister calling her “cat woman” and saying she has “fucked with her face”

#BeKindSwigs
What happened to #bekind and theres eimear varian barry liking it too....jesus wept

Her stories today, I'm honestly astounded at how (I hate using this word) stupid she is. I know that seems really mean and I'm not exactly Doogie Howser myself but she has just said that because she's a content creator herself that she doesn't follow other people.
The self same imbecile tells us all on the daily that it's so important to support and share and like etc. So she only likes when it's one way so?! It's only cool if other content creators are sharing her crappy jammies but don't expect the same support from her. She can't be for real, surely?!

And we only see a snapshot of her day? :LOL: We have seen her lying prostrate in the bed when she wakes, we've seen her brushing her teeth, we've seen her kids coming into her, we've seen her coffee, we've seen her making pre-mixed pancakes in a stand mixer 🤷‍♀️, we've seen her dropping/collecting her kids, we've seen her food shopping, we've seen her doing housework *puffs out air, we've seen her at work, we've seen her "making" dinner, we've seen her second borns (Azhar's 6th) having a tantrum, her first borns (Azhar's 5th) underpants in his cupboard, we've seen her oiling herself up like a Christmas turkey being basted, we've seen her at the dentist, we've seen her boyfriend rubbing his mothers feet, we've seen Mama June out for dinner with her but she put music over the Tullamore accent, we've seen her drinking outside with her neighbours and going back to bed etc etc etc..........

But guys, it's just a snapshot, ye have NO idea what's going on in my life.
We've seen her call us fuckers. Dont forget that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So Is so sue another one she doesn’t watch but yet sees and comments on her stuff. She doesn’t watch any accounts yet knows every move of them all. Ffs. She’s been saying that years now liar. Also did she comment fire 🔥 just because she saw all the cool kids saying it ? Howled at that. Yet she thinks she’s ahead of the curve on everything. She copies everyone. And that’s why she keeps up with them all but pretends she doesn’t. She’ll be redecorating like mad soon cause a few of them are.
I think her comment was hidden because it was “fire 🔥” as opposed to just 🔥

🤦🏼‍♀️😂 she’s not even cool enough to work her phone

Reactions: 2
Prob got a bollicking for posting him praying and not allowed on. Also the attention she brings to his Mosque being open I bet he’s not into

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Family stuff....she’s looking for sympathy. Maybe Ahzar found out she took a picture of him praying and read her the riot act for being so disrespectful and took the phone off her for a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Family stuff....she’s looking for sympathy. Maybe Ahzar found out she took a picture of him praying and read her the riot act for being so disrespectful and took the phone off her for a week.
Absolutely this! That is why she has the silly sulky Hana puss on her. Dope. How right he would be too. Totally disrespected her " husband," and his faith. So ignorant.

Reactions: 8
I can't work out whether she's upset or has a puss on. Prayer time is sacred, regardless of your religion, and so are private moments between parents and their children. But she shared that for the same reason she couldn't stop herself posting this evening, let alone posting a selfie to convey her "family stuff": she literally can't help herself. Privacy means nothing to her & I'd be pissed off if my OH took a photo of me that sneakily and posted it online.

But don't worry: when she's over her drama she'll be back to spill all her brow secrets.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how I’m going to manage my brows until she comes back and shares her inKredible brow products 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't work out whether she's upset or has a puss on. Prayer time is sacred, regardless of your religion, and so are private moments between parents and their children. But she shared that for the same reason she couldn't stop herself posting this evening, let alone posting a selfie to convey her "family stuff": she literally can't help herself. Privacy means nothing to her & I'd be pissed off if my OH took a photo of me that sneakily and posted it online.

But don't worry: when she's over her drama she'll be back to spill all her brow secrets.
She's definitely got a puss on. That's a sulky looking for attention face. We have all seen it on our kids faces.

She is looking for sympathy because I reckon he went mad at her and deservedly so. Shes a bleeping gowl. She wants people to dm her to see if she's ok Hun....witch

Reactions: 4
It was so disrespectful to post a boomerang of him praying, talk about being tone bloody deaf, even a photo would have been less intrusive. How did she think it was okay?

Reactions: 6
Prob got a bollicking for posting him praying and not allowed on. Also the attention she brings to his Mosque being open I bet he’s not into
Why is the mosque open when churches aren’t open for mass.

Not expecting anyone to actually answer this I’m just really curious.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.