Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes using a filter to inflate her lips. Its slips at the end of the video in the car!
I was wondering. She looks ridiculous with all the stupid pouting. She could eat an apple through the letterbox with that mouth, thats not a compliment. Her lipstick always looks so messy and sticky.

Reactions: 5
She’s so cringe isn’t she.
Like a teenager that hasn’t developed intelligence yet.
She preens for that camera like a show pony, I’ve nothing but embarrassment for her, because behind all that over lined lipstick is a very sad individual.

Brilliant!!! Thats what Tigs looks like when she puts that stupid tit pose up.

She’s so cringe isn’t she.
Like a teenager that hasn’t developed intelligence yet.
She preens for that camera like a show pony, I’ve nothing but embarrassment for her, because behind all that over lined lipstick is a very sad individual.
She just loves eye bleeping herself. Middle aged woman acting like a 13 year old girl. Sad. You can only pity her really ( whilst skitting at her antics, she's so pathetic).

Reactions: 7
Like the state of her

Why is she doing that with her lips. She looks like a bleeping clown. And the huge chin.

Like she had a big mouth already. No need. She has big lips but they are flat if you get me. Also her bottom lip had a huge freckle or mole type thing on it which is why she might wear lipstick 24/7. Or maybe she got it lazered off ( if that’s a thing) with her three dreadful tattoos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think that mole is still there in some pics where her lips look lopsided. One side bigger than the other. She does look like a clown with the glasses, the pout and huge chin and forehead. But she thinks shes a stunner!!

Reactions: 4
Like the state of her

Why is she doing that with her lips. She looks like a bleeping clown. And the huge chin.

Like she had a big mouth already. No need. She has big lips but they are flat if you get me. Also her bottom lip had a huge freckle or mole type thing on it which is why she might wear lipstick 24/7. Or maybe she got it lazered off ( if that’s a thing) with her three dreadful tattoos
I'd say shes fingering herself there shes that in love with herself 😬😬😬😬😬

• Haha
We know ,who is going to be getting a free nightie during the week .... GP Laura !

Tignam u gone to MMB HQ to proceed with the packaging 🙄

Reactions: 1
I see other Muslims online decorating their homes, preparing food, getting Ramadan calendars for the kids. It seems to be a real time of celebration. Her kids are apparently Muslim but they don't seem to experience any of that.

‘Married’ i think she needs to look up that definition.. why lie .. everything is such a pretence
Her whole life is a pretence. Imagine being that saddo that you have to lie and keep a pretence up. She needs to get off Insta and join the real world. No wonder her child is a complete bleeping nightmare. Just like the mother. Ugghhh. MARRIED TO AZHAR. MWAHAHAHA!!!!

What the duck did she look like wearing that overlined red lipstick. A bleeping clown is what. Back to the stupid huge glasses again today. Ridiculous. Like a space cadet.

Last edited:
Last year I thought she made quite a big deal about Ramadan and how Seif was fasting. Every bloody meal to break the fast was fawned over. Equally they seem to celebrate every Christian festival to the max.

No going on about Ramadan and how special it is this year?
Wait till she makes a big deal of opening his fast later with the dates fruit and all the expensive juice 🧃 m&s have
Will swiggy stay if the booze out of respect I doubt it 🤯

• Haha
I see other Muslims online decorating their homes, preparing food, getting Ramadan calendars for the kids. It seems to be a real time of celebration. Her kids are apparently Muslim but they don't seem to experience any of that.
To be fair, it’s up to her “husband” to do that if he wants to be - I mean if it was me I would want to be involved, but it isn’t actually her responsibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.