Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hypocrisy of it..... she used to always say "I hate towel robes, they are too warm bla bla bla" she is soooooo disingenuous!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s on about the ‘first born’ again, she will no doubt still be calling him that on his wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hidden in the transparent container 🤔

Will she ever duck off in the oversized fake glasses ans the braces in 🤣🤣🤣. Is she living up to her dork dreams or what. And did she forget to paint on one of her eyebrows today or what.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see no comments from Tigs, political correspondent, about the Northern Ireland riots. Of course that’s not cool enough. She only comments about American riots😂

Reactions: 11
She knows it’s bots who copy your account to target people for info right and it’s not some young one from Clara trying to scam her or out to get her right ?

I see no comments from Tigs, political correspondent, about the Northern Ireland riots. Of course that’s not cool enough. She only comments about American riots😂
Well she is in mourning over Prince Philip you know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She knows it’s bots who copy your account to target people for info right and it’s not some young one from Clara trying to scam her or out to get her right ?

Well she is in mourning over Prince Philip you know.
Wasn’t she cursing the royal family out of it over Meghan a few weeks ago 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t she cursing the royal family out of it over Meghan a few weeks ago 😂😂
No, she claimed..” I...I...have so many ..klick..thoughts...about Megan and Harry...klick...but I don’t think it’s right to say what I think until I...klick (eye duck) process it”.
...and that was the end of it.(I might have paraphrased it a bit, but it was something similar)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, she claimed..” I...I...have so many ..klick..thoughts...about Megan and Harry...klick...but I don’t think it’s right to say what I think until I...klick (eye duck) process it”.
...and that was the end of it.(I might have paraphrased it a bit, but it was something similar)
I read this in her voice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In other words, she has no opinion. Well not any that we want to know. Bandwagon Tigs again. Gobshite that she is as usual. Has she started the countdown to school on Monday yet?

Reactions: 6
Why is she obsessed with her ratty hair extensions 😂😂 anyone I know with extensions has taken them out months ago including my self
Combing her fingers through the fake hair😂😂 like gods gift 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Her stories today, I'm honestly astounded at how (I hate using this word) stupid she is. I know that seems really mean and I'm not exactly Doogie Howser myself but she has just said that because she's a content creator herself that she doesn't follow other people.
The self same imbecile tells us all on the daily that it's so important to support and share and like etc. So she only likes when it's one way so?! It's only cool if other content creators are sharing her crappy jammies but don't expect the same support from her. She can't be for real, surely?!

And we only see a snapshot of her day? :LOL: We have seen her lying prostrate in the bed when she wakes, we've seen her brushing her teeth, we've seen her kids coming into her, we've seen her coffee, we've seen her making pre-mixed pancakes in a stand mixer 🤷‍♀️, we've seen her dropping/collecting her kids, we've seen her food shopping, we've seen her doing housework *puffs out air, we've seen her at work, we've seen her "making" dinner, we've seen her second borns (Azhar's 6th) having a tantrum, her first borns (Azhar's 5th) underpants in his cupboard, we've seen her oiling herself up like a Christmas turkey being basted, we've seen her at the dentist, we've seen her boyfriend rubbing his mothers feet, we've seen Mama June out for dinner with her but she put music over the Tullamore accent, we've seen her drinking outside with her neighbours and going back to bed etc etc etc..........

But guys, it's just a snapshot, ye have NO idea what's going on in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I saw her driving out of the dump today in her X5. Surprised she didn’t mention her trip to the dump when she was going through her schedule of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her stories today, I'm honestly astounded at how (I hate using this word) stupid she is. I know that seems really mean and I'm not exactly Doogie Howser myself but she has just said that because she's a content creator herself that she doesn't follow other people.
The self same imbecile tells us all on the daily that it's so important to support and share and like etc. So she only likes when it's one way so?! It's only cool if other content creators are sharing her crappy jammies but don't expect the same support from her. She can't be for real, surely?!

And we only see a snapshot of her day? :LOL: We have seen her lying prostrate in the bed when she wakes, we've seen her brushing her teeth, we've seen her kids coming into her, we've seen her coffee, we've seen her making pre-mixed pancakes in a stand mixer 🤷‍♀️, we've seen her dropping/collecting her kids, we've seen her food shopping, we've seen her doing housework *puffs out air, we've seen her at work, we've seen her "making" dinner, we've seen her second borns (Azhar's 6th) having a tantrum, her first borns (Azhar's 5th) underpants in his cupboard, we've seen her oiling herself up like a Christmas turkey being basted, we've seen her at the dentist, we've seen her boyfriend rubbing his mothers feet, we've seen Mama June out for dinner with her but she put music over the Tullamore accent, we've seen her drinking outside with her neighbours and going back to bed etc etc etc..........

But guys, it's just a snapshot, ye have NO idea what's going on in my life.
Acting like she only just heard of Rachel Gorry - yeah right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.