Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Subsequently, she’s styled them with some unflattering, shapeless, too-short, cheap & garish dresses. A match made in nouveau riche heaven 😆
That tiny mulberry bag was FREE
A couple of years ago in Snapchat times I think
All the bloggers/Snapchatters etc got taken to Kildare Village and at Mulberry got those little bags and had their names put on the inside

I

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That tiny mulberry bag was FREE
A couple of years ago in Snapchat times I think
All the bloggers/Snapchatters etc got taken to Kildare Village and at Mulberry got those little bags and had their names put on the inside

I
Yes I ever this.

What the duck is a sleeper dress? Did she get a bang on the head as a child ?

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s a nightdress because you sleep in it? 😴
The lilac dress cost €255c definitely got a bang on the head. Or nose.

Reactions: 2
Is a sleeper dress a fancy name for a nightie you’d buy in dunnes for a fiver?

I’d get all caught up in those sleeves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her son wont talk to anyone until his xbox is fixed..
Is that normal..
Demanding behaviour for an xbox. Jesus thats worrying. Refusing to speak to anyone, spoiled brat at 13 ....

Reactions: 11
Is that normal..
Demanding behaviour for an xbox. Jesus thats worrying. Refusing to speak to anyone, spoiled brat at 13 ....
And he seems like such a lovely kid from what she shows of him. I’d take it all with a pinch of salt, the poor kid is probably sick of his lazy mother or she tried to bring him to the playground again at 13 🙈
Again she thinks it’s acceptable to put her kids behaviour on her stories to absolutely humiliate them. She could have asked for help without the details 🙄

Reactions: 9
Is that normal..
He has literally nothing else to do. She certainly doesn’t bring him anywhere now the restaurants are closed. That used to be his daily activity

Reactions: 6
And he seems like such a lovely kid from what she shows of him. I’d take it all with a pinch of salt, the poor kid is probably sick of his lazy mother or she tried to bring him to the playground again at 13 🙈
Again she thinks it’s acceptable to put her kids behaviour on her stories to absolutely humiliate them. She could have asked for help without the details 🙄
Yes of course she could have asked but then she would have no interesting content if she hadn't described Seifs behaviour. It always backfires on her though as it shows how completely inadequate she is as a mother, bad reflection on her. Seif hasn't been outside door in weeks, poor kid. He's back to school next week with all the other kids.

I hope someone reminds her of her comments about the Kardashian women previously, 2 faced cow.

Reactions: 6
Yes of course she could have asked but then she would have no interesting content if she hadn't described Seifs behaviour. It always backfires on her though as it shows how completely inadequate she is as a mother, bad reflection on her. Seif hasn't been outside door in weeks, poor kid. He's back to school next week with all the other kids.

I hope someone reminds her of her comments about the Kardashian women previously, 2 faced cow.
I would remind her but she blocked me the last time I reminded her to be kind 😁 blocked on all my accounts.... that's a record ... InKredible 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have teen boys. . . . its great fun. A day of not being spoken too would be great round my parts. Seif always strikes me as a lovely quiet kid. Though seeing the stuff teens get up too and the mums carry on . . . bully bait. I hope not but secondary is ruthless . . .

Reactions: 9
How ironic when Tigs slated khloe a few years ago. Short memories or absolutely nuts.
She needs to Google why Khloe posted this....... her grand mother MJ posted a NON EDITED photo of Khloe in a bikini & people where like WTF, why all the filters, editing etc, love Khloe but like Melissa she is extremely insecure!!!!!

Their poor daughters

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.