Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am deceased at her stories 😂 total lunatic.

Managed to turn someone's horrific story into how she deals with loudness 🤔 when there is loud coming from there.... I go over that way. Are you ok?

Then proceeds to tell people that they think they know what goes on in cOnTEnT CreAtOrS lives but really we've no idea.... When not 20 minutes before, she withered on about every single menial task she'd managed to do that day.... Even declaring "hang on I even made a list"

Mad witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Managed to turn someone's horrific story into how she deals with loudness 🤔 when there is loud coming from there.... I go over that way. Are you ok?

Then proceeds to tell people that they think they know what goes on in cOnTEnT CreAtOrS lives but really we've no idea.... When not 20 minutes before, she withered on about every single menial task she'd managed to do that day.... Even declaring "hang on I even made a list"

Mad witch.
YES!!!! She just gave a FULL RUN DOWN OF HER DAY!!!! But it’s only a snippet!!????

She literally gives me life the way she contradicts herself 24/7 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her stories today, I'm honestly astounded at how (I hate using this word) stupid she is. I know that seems really mean and I'm not exactly Doogie Howser myself but she has just said that because she's a content creator herself that she doesn't follow other people.
The self same imbecile tells us all on the daily that it's so important to support and share and like etc. So she only likes when it's one way so?! It's only cool if other content creators are sharing her crappy jammies but don't expect the same support from her. She can't be for real, surely?!

And we only see a snapshot of her day? :LOL: We have seen her lying prostrate in the bed when she wakes, we've seen her brushing her teeth, we've seen her kids coming into her, we've seen her coffee, we've seen her making pre-mixed pancakes in a stand mixer 🤷‍♀️, we've seen her dropping/collecting her kids, we've seen her food shopping, we've seen her doing housework *puffs out air, we've seen her at work, we've seen her "making" dinner, we've seen her second borns (Azhar's 6th) having a tantrum, her first borns (Azhar's 5th) underpants in his cupboard, we've seen her oiling herself up like a Christmas turkey being basted, we've seen her at the dentist, we've seen her boyfriend rubbing his mothers feet, we've seen Mama June out for dinner with her but she put music over the Tullamore accent, we've seen her drinking outside with her neighbours and going back to bed etc etc etc..........

But guys, it's just a snapshot, ye have NO idea what's going on in my life.
Is she sane? We know all about her life ffs. Not just the "snippets"! We know she's a fake ass witch with a fake life. Highlight of her evening today is doing her nails. Christ she really is insufferable and the biggest bleeping bore. No sense of humour at all and takes herself so seriously. At least that other dose SCS can laugh at herself.

This wan, never.

Reactions: 8

Mad witch.
She looks tipsy 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She seems a bit tipsy in her stories.
She always does which usually means she is. Especially since she made the point of not having had a drink. This crap of turning 45. Does she not realise how lucky she is to be doing so??? How many people didnt or wont reach 45. Dose. Sooo self absorbed. Witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She always does which usually means she is. Especially since she made the point of not having had a drink. This crap of turning 45. Does she not realise how lucky she is to be doing so??? How many people didnt or wont reach 45. Dose. Sooo self absorbed. Witch.
Especially when she already looks 52 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her stories today, I'm honestly astounded at how (I hate using this word) stupid she is. I know that seems really mean and I'm not exactly Doogie Howser myself but she has just said that because she's a content creator herself that she doesn't follow other people.
The self same imbecile tells us all on the daily that it's so important to support and share and like etc. So she only likes when it's one way so?! It's only cool if other content creators are sharing her crappy jammies but don't expect the same support from her. She can't be for real, surely?!

And we only see a snapshot of her day? :LOL: We have seen her lying prostrate in the bed when she wakes, we've seen her brushing her teeth, we've seen her kids coming into her, we've seen her coffee, we've seen her making pre-mixed pancakes in a stand mixer 🤷‍♀️, we've seen her dropping/collecting her kids, we've seen her food shopping, we've seen her doing housework *puffs out air, we've seen her at work, we've seen her "making" dinner, we've seen her second borns (Azhar's 6th) having a tantrum, her first borns (Azhar's 5th) underpants in his cupboard, we've seen her oiling herself up like a Christmas turkey being basted, we've seen her at the dentist, we've seen her boyfriend rubbing his mothers feet, we've seen Mama June out for dinner with her but she put music over the Tullamore accent, we've seen her drinking outside with her neighbours and going back to bed etc etc etc..........

But guys, it's just a snapshot, ye have NO idea what's going on in my life.
I'm laughing out loud....... post of the day goes to you @NoMoreSpotlight 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Mad witch.
I felt so much last night for Rachel Gorry. I don’t know much about her. She had me crying. Nightmare personified. But I was waiting for Tigs to mention her and I’m amazed it took her so long to get to it. As expected, Swigs took Rachel’s dreadful situation and made it all about her. Shocker. It’s just so lousy. Me me me. No Swigs; some people actually have actual problems to deal with. I hope the sun continues to shine for you in your “perfect” life

Reactions: 6
Imagine turning Rachel’s horrifying story into something about herself. Rachel was sent messages like I’m glad your husband died right after he died and other tit , and tigs over here saying yeh I got nasty messages too. Do you ever wonder why you stupid witch. Fake as duck

and saying again she doesn’t watch others stories yet she has her head in everywhere she can. Full of tit.

Reactions: 6
I felt so much last night for Rachel Gorry. I don’t know much about her. She had me crying. Nightmare personified. But I was waiting for Tigs to mention her and I’m amazed it took her so long to get to it. As expected, Swigs took Rachel’s dreadful situation and made it all about her. Shocker. It’s just so lousy. Me me me. No Swigs; some people actually have actual problems to deal with. I hope the sun continues to shine for you in your “perfect” life
As sad as Rachel Gorrys story is about her husband dying so young, she's actually no better than the rest of the huns on insta

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but Rachel’s worse than this one in terms of parenting etc

Edited to add the emotional abuse she subjects them to is unreal I won’t even comment on her thread it annoys me so much. I only went for a nosey when orna went off on one

Reactions: 3
I’m dying laughing at the content creator comment.
That moss doesn’t make it to the bowl on its own you know 😂.
Listing off her small tasks for the day like she was some aircraft technician. She went to marks & spencers ha ha.
she’s not half the successful momanger she thinks she is, otherwise we wouldnt have 100’s of stories every week listing off her purchases and gifts.
Shes daft, lonely, unappreciated by her husband and vacuous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THAT LIGHT 💡 what fecking light tigs your curtains are always closed and your house is full and dark
She’s in a world if her own this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.